Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dragon Cave Hub
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 367 368
@CitrineSwag

I can breed some and hatch them. That way when I give them to you, you'll know you're getting both a male and female. ^-^
@CitrineSwag

I can breed some and hatch them. That way when I give them to you, you'll know you're getting both a male and female. ^-^
My Gen1s are scatter throughout my lair and hibernal den!
630_2b8ef30842f0175f_I.gif1271_254b885f5f41778c_I.gif
Love doing dress ups/scries. Just ask me if you want one. :D
@ZnowyOwl

Tysm! Take all the time you need.
@ZnowyOwl

Tysm! Take all the time you need.
AI0Yq.gif1lrHK.gif9Gbuw.gifiBHYe.gif
ko1rO.gif
Also! If anyone wants me to breed uncommons/nonmetallic rares for them, go ahead and hit me up with what pairing you want (My scroll is linked through the tinsel dragons)
Also! If anyone wants me to breed uncommons/nonmetallic rares for them, go ahead and hit me up with what pairing you want (My scroll is linked through the tinsel dragons)
BVY1Ftg.png
@Galle Umm I don't know if this is considered a metallic or not but could I have a Tinsel? Please just pm me the trade link on FR. Do I have to pay for this? I can if you want, my silver and Kronos pair can breed in three days.
@Galle Umm I don't know if this is considered a metallic or not but could I have a Tinsel? Please just pm me the trade link on FR. Do I have to pay for this? I can if you want, my silver and Kronos pair can breed in three days.
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
The 2g tinsel eggs from my prizes require a trade payment, but i can breed any of my other non-caveborn tinsels for you for free, provided they actually give me a tinsel egg @willowfrost10
The 2g tinsel eggs from my prizes require a trade payment, but i can breed any of my other non-caveborn tinsels for you for free, provided they actually give me a tinsel egg @willowfrost10
BVY1Ftg.png
@Galle

If I could I would LOVE to get eggs from a
CB Male Celestial X CB Female Grave Pairing
and
CB Male Cavern Lurker X CB Female Spirit Ward Pairing

I am not picky on the particular dragons that they're from. I'd be glad to offer an egg in return if there is anything that you see on my scroll (scroll linked to copper in sig) that interests you, but I'm afraid 90% of my dragons are CB since I'm relatively new to the game. I am just now getting into checkers and longer lineages. ^^;
@Galle

If I could I would LOVE to get eggs from a
CB Male Celestial X CB Female Grave Pairing
and
CB Male Cavern Lurker X CB Female Spirit Ward Pairing

I am not picky on the particular dragons that they're from. I'd be glad to offer an egg in return if there is anything that you see on my scroll (scroll linked to copper in sig) that interests you, but I'm afraid 90% of my dragons are CB since I'm relatively new to the game. I am just now getting into checkers and longer lineages. ^^;
MREQJ.gifo7Vex.gifDVr2oFl.gif aPaLdb3.png93464896.png93464888.png
@Galle @absinthy

If Galle can't, I can try breeding them.
@Galle @absinthy

If Galle can't, I can try breeding them.
My Gen1s are scatter throughout my lair and hibernal den!
630_2b8ef30842f0175f_I.gif1271_254b885f5f41778c_I.gif
Love doing dress ups/scries. Just ask me if you want one. :D
@ZnowyOwl

Thank you for the offer! I'll send you a PM. ^^
@ZnowyOwl

Thank you for the offer! I'll send you a PM. ^^
MREQJ.gifo7Vex.gifDVr2oFl.gif aPaLdb3.png93464896.png93464888.png
I'm thinking of creating a Dragon Cave roleplay on the forums here, but I don't know how many people would want to join. It's going to be about an academy for all Dragon Cave species to learn acceptance of differences and embrace diversity. Of course, there'll be some plot. I just want to see if anybody's interested. If you are, tag me on this thread. Thanks for reading! ^^
I'm thinking of creating a Dragon Cave roleplay on the forums here, but I don't know how many people would want to join. It's going to be about an academy for all Dragon Cave species to learn acceptance of differences and embrace diversity. Of course, there'll be some plot. I just want to see if anybody's interested. If you are, tag me on this thread. Thanks for reading! ^^
GaxHqlg.png theultimatecatsig.gif
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/337925245652697088/362234317709246474/Screen_Shot_2017-09-26_at_8.49.23_AM.png[/img] Oh Wyrm? Anyways somebody mass bred a bunch of Xenowyrms, there'ss till some in the AP, get 'em while it's hot!
Screen_Shot_2017-09-26_at_8.49.23_AM.png
Oh Wyrm?
Anyways somebody mass bred a bunch of Xenowyrms, there'ss till some in the AP, get 'em while it's hot!
BVY1Ftg.png
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 367 368