Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dragon Cave Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 367 368
Good morning! A little clean-up was done on this thread to remove spam posts, but you can now consolidate all conversations about Dragon Cave here! :)
Good morning! A little clean-up was done on this thread to remove spam posts, but you can now consolidate all conversations about Dragon Cave here! :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Would anyone happen to be interested in trading 2016 Halloweens (Witchlights)? I only got one female in my batch, all the rest are males XD

Here's my scroll: http://dragcave.net/user/TTIOT

I would be happy to trade some of those boys for girls ^^
Would anyone happen to be interested in trading 2016 Halloweens (Witchlights)? I only got one female in my batch, all the rest are males XD

Here's my scroll: http://dragcave.net/user/TTIOT

I would be happy to trade some of those boys for girls ^^
Labyrinth%20Sig_zpslr1dascu.png
I love DC! I've been on it for a few years, but pretty much abandoned it bc I thought that you had to kill/release to get more dragons XD The Halloween event was my first one where I actually got the dragons (I derped out for this year's Valentines and thought you got the dragon by doing the event...)

Anyway, I just LOVE vampires! I collect them when I'm not hoarding random things (have like 75ish so far, but have been slacking!) Also working on a purebred Bolt project. Have up to a 5G so far. So want a 6G, but boy, all that work.
I love DC! I've been on it for a few years, but pretty much abandoned it bc I thought that you had to kill/release to get more dragons XD The Halloween event was my first one where I actually got the dragons (I derped out for this year's Valentines and thought you got the dragon by doing the event...)

Anyway, I just LOVE vampires! I collect them when I'm not hoarding random things (have like 75ish so far, but have been slacking!) Also working on a purebred Bolt project. Have up to a 5G so far. So want a 6G, but boy, all that work.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
@Natakiro At least you didn't accidentally kill your own Chicken ;_;
@Natakiro At least you didn't accidentally kill your own Chicken ;_;
ink2.png 17
bpd & adhd lol
ive lost my mind
fr+0
YES! I just started and I have been looking for the hatching websites. You have great timing. I just have one egg now, and I'm not really sure what to do. Do any veterans or regulars have any tips?
YES! I just started and I have been looking for the hatching websites. You have great timing. I just have one egg now, and I'm not really sure what to do. Do any veterans or regulars have any tips?
1026401.png1028643.png1028401.png1026393.png1026918.png1025881.pngD6v4X.gifE0dqX.gifdcIJ8.gifafLbm.gif
@Evolution2 Oh man, that would be awful T_T I have yet to even get a chicken. Did you at least enjoy the special kill message? XD
@Evolution2 Oh man, that would be awful T_T I have yet to even get a chicken. Did you at least enjoy the special kill message? XD
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
     Ping, please!
I had a much older account from way back but it got lost in the purge.

So I had to start over OTL

Anyway, my dragons are in my sig down there so yeah omo
I had a much older account from way back but it got lost in the purge.

So I had to start over OTL

Anyway, my dragons are in my sig down there so yeah omo
@bkfries Glad you joined Dragon Cave! ^^ And as for some tips, I'd say always be aware of your egg limits. You can check that here. Once you get so many dragons, you can get trophies, which increase the amount of growing dragons/eggs that you can have at once. And once you earn a trophy, you can simply click on it to see your egg limits. Otherwise, you have to navigate to the help tab and find it there instead.

It would be wise to start getting Pinks, Reds, Purples, and Magis, as those all have super useful BSAs (breed-specific actions.) Pinks let you influence the gender, Reds make them hatch 24 hours faster, Purple make it so that dragons are more likely to accept each other and breed successfully, and Magis allow you to trade dragons with other users.

The Dragon Cave Wikia is super useful!
>> This page will show you all of the available dragons
>> This page shows you all of the eggs, so when you visit the caves, you what what to look for

Eggs Around the World is the best place to hatch your dragons, as you can even add them there at 7 days and they won't need to be fogged for the most part.

And here's a nice thread over in their forums that you can take advantage of to get some dragons as a newbie ^^

Oh, and be sure to look at the recent news section of the front page. There's usually a new release at the end of each month, so don't miss them!

I can't think of anything else atm, but here's my scroll, if you want me to breed anything for you, just let me know :3 Hope you have fun there!
@bkfries Glad you joined Dragon Cave! ^^ And as for some tips, I'd say always be aware of your egg limits. You can check that here. Once you get so many dragons, you can get trophies, which increase the amount of growing dragons/eggs that you can have at once. And once you earn a trophy, you can simply click on it to see your egg limits. Otherwise, you have to navigate to the help tab and find it there instead.

It would be wise to start getting Pinks, Reds, Purples, and Magis, as those all have super useful BSAs (breed-specific actions.) Pinks let you influence the gender, Reds make them hatch 24 hours faster, Purple make it so that dragons are more likely to accept each other and breed successfully, and Magis allow you to trade dragons with other users.

The Dragon Cave Wikia is super useful!
>> This page will show you all of the available dragons
>> This page shows you all of the eggs, so when you visit the caves, you what what to look for

Eggs Around the World is the best place to hatch your dragons, as you can even add them there at 7 days and they won't need to be fogged for the most part.

And here's a nice thread over in their forums that you can take advantage of to get some dragons as a newbie ^^

Oh, and be sure to look at the recent news section of the front page. There's usually a new release at the end of each month, so don't miss them!

I can't think of anything else atm, but here's my scroll, if you want me to breed anything for you, just let me know :3 Hope you have fun there!
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
     Ping, please!
@Natakiro
Thanks! You are awesome. I will remember you when I am the master Dragon trainer.
@Natakiro
Thanks! You are awesome. I will remember you when I am the master Dragon trainer.
1026401.png1028643.png1028401.png1026393.png1026918.png1025881.pngD6v4X.gifE0dqX.gifdcIJ8.gifafLbm.gif
@bkfries No problem, glad I could help! ^^ And also, welcome to FR! I just noticed that you joined yesterday. XD If you ever need help with anything, just let me know :3
@bkfries No problem, glad I could help! ^^ And also, welcome to FR! I just noticed that you joined yesterday. XD If you ever need help with anything, just let me know :3
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
     Ping, please!