Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Daily Uplifting Quotes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 93 94
Please add your name to the self-editing ping list if you wish to be pinged for this and don't ping us in the thread about signing up, unless you are unable to access the document. In which case, please ping me asking to be added. It makes everyone's lives just a fraction easier. Thank you.

I got this idea from what I'm doing with my hatchery.

Sometimes you've just been having a hard time in life. Things are difficult or you may not be in a good situation right now. Something as simple as a little quote can uplift you sometimes. Show you that you're not alone and there are people out there who will support you and understand what you're going through.

So every day I will be posting a little picture quote that is Uplifting in some way. You can choose to be on a ping List if you so wish and you don't to comment about it or anything. This is just my little way to give back to the FR community for being so kind and encouraging towards others when they need it.

Now with a self-editing ping list:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gdJQYTCqbzVC36W_l6S7byzPAAvBY1xNUM-LLctNZx8/edit?usp=sharing

Please only add or remove your own name. If I find anyone tampering with other's names, I will remove this feature after the fourth time.
Please add your name to the self-editing ping list if you wish to be pinged for this and don't ping us in the thread about signing up, unless you are unable to access the document. In which case, please ping me asking to be added. It makes everyone's lives just a fraction easier. Thank you.

I got this idea from what I'm doing with my hatchery.

Sometimes you've just been having a hard time in life. Things are difficult or you may not be in a good situation right now. Something as simple as a little quote can uplift you sometimes. Show you that you're not alone and there are people out there who will support you and understand what you're going through.

So every day I will be posting a little picture quote that is Uplifting in some way. You can choose to be on a ping List if you so wish and you don't to comment about it or anything. This is just my little way to give back to the FR community for being so kind and encouraging towards others when they need it.

Now with a self-editing ping list:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gdJQYTCqbzVC36W_l6S7byzPAAvBY1xNUM-LLctNZx8/edit?usp=sharing

Please only add or remove your own name. If I find anyone tampering with other's names, I will remove this feature after the fourth time.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Blizzardwing

May I be on the ping list? :)
@Blizzardwing

May I be on the ping list? :)
@Blizzardwing

I would love to be on the ping list as well. This is just the sort of thing I need right now.
@Blizzardwing

I would love to be on the ping list as well. This is just the sort of thing I need right now.
@Benplo @Lavendeer
Of course. You're both added :)
@Benplo @Lavendeer
Of course. You're both added :)
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Blizzardwing Sign me up!
@Blizzardwing Sign me up!
4VUJBb.png
[img]http://www.keepinspiring.me/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/mary_pickford_encouragement_quote.jpg[/img] Here is the quote for the day @Benplo @Lavendeer @CinnabarCobra you're added
mary_pickford_encouragement_quote.jpg
Here is the quote for the day
@Benplo @Lavendeer

@CinnabarCobra you're added
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Benplo @Lavendeer @CinnabarCobra [img]http://cutelovequotesforher.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/positive-uplifting-quotes.jpg[/img]
@Benplo @Lavendeer @CinnabarCobra
positive-uplifting-quotes.jpg
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Benplo @Lavendeer @CinnabarCobra [img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-V3JximF6FTY/Up9sbQwonWI/AAAAAAAACf4/1jkqzYDi_4Y/s1600/uplifting+quotes+4.jpg[/img]
@Benplo @Lavendeer @CinnabarCobra
uplifting+quotes+4.jpg
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@BlizzardWing
Hi~ I think this is a great idea! Is there any way I could help find quotes or even make this more popular? I want to help because I think this is something people should see/need.
@BlizzardWing
Hi~ I think this is a great idea! Is there any way I could help find quotes or even make this more popular? I want to help because I think this is something people should see/need.
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@Lightshadow101
Yes, I would definitely welcome the help as I am pretty busy with being in multiple forum mafia games over in Forum games. If you know anyone who would appreciate or need this, you could tell them about it. As for helping with quotes, if you ever find a good one you can send me the link/picture in a pm
@Lightshadow101
Yes, I would definitely welcome the help as I am pretty busy with being in multiple forum mafia games over in Forum games. If you know anyone who would appreciate or need this, you could tell them about it. As for helping with quotes, if you ever find a good one you can send me the link/picture in a pm
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 93 94