Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 648 649
bi-romantic female

I originally thought I was bi in highschool, then I realized I was disgusted by both male and female genitalia. The thought of sex repulses me, I'd rather to just snuggle.. Some FR members (I can't remember your names, I'm so sorry!) told me about bi-romantics and it fit and felt right. When I first thought of it, a huge emotional weight just vanished. I finally felt like I fit something. ;w; no longer confused!

When I told my parents I thought I was bi, they were accepting, and in fact upset that I was scared to tell them for 2-3 years. I haven't told my dad that I am actually bi-romantic, but I never felt a need to.
The rest of my family, however, probably won't take it as well. Traditional, republican, ect ect.. I had one cousin tell me to my face that I had a problem and needed to go to a church therapy camp when she heard that I thought I was bi. We're still close, mind you- we just avoid talking about relationships.
bi-romantic female

I originally thought I was bi in highschool, then I realized I was disgusted by both male and female genitalia. The thought of sex repulses me, I'd rather to just snuggle.. Some FR members (I can't remember your names, I'm so sorry!) told me about bi-romantics and it fit and felt right. When I first thought of it, a huge emotional weight just vanished. I finally felt like I fit something. ;w; no longer confused!

When I told my parents I thought I was bi, they were accepting, and in fact upset that I was scared to tell them for 2-3 years. I haven't told my dad that I am actually bi-romantic, but I never felt a need to.
The rest of my family, however, probably won't take it as well. Traditional, republican, ect ect.. I had one cousin tell me to my face that I had a problem and needed to go to a church therapy camp when she heard that I thought I was bi. We're still close, mind you- we just avoid talking about relationships.
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
20, bisexual female
I came out to my mom... 4 years ago? Probably? First time I had a girlfriend was when I was 15 years old
I had three since, and now I'm single again since one week ~
20, bisexual female
I came out to my mom... 4 years ago? Probably? First time I had a girlfriend was when I was 15 years old
I had three since, and now I'm single again since one week ~
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
I'm an ace/aro trans guy, but really I'd rather just be seen as a guy :s Unfortunately I can't because I'm 15 at the moment and the age limit for T in the UK is 17, the closest gender clinic that would take me is probably six hours in the car away plus an hour on a ferry so it's not like I'd be able to go often. I'll probably end up starting T when I'm in uni or something because I'll be closer to a clinic (they're all on the mainland and I'm on an island) and my mum tells me the folks down south are more accepting of that kind of thing than the people in our island community. I could also possibly have Aspergers, and someone on another site told me that mental differences could land me with a longer waiting time ;-; I'm only out to my mum, my dad, two friends and one doctor, I think a third friend knows but is in denial kind of (or forgot I mentioned it) because he sometimes says "*my horrible name* isn't a boy" and stuff. He's not saying anything else about it though, and he's not bullying me or anything. Everyone else who knows is fine with it and mum said she might take me to a clinic in the summer holidays once I get done with all my travelling places (I'm going to Belgium with my school on Friday and to RIAT with air cadets at the start of July)
I'm an ace/aro trans guy, but really I'd rather just be seen as a guy :s Unfortunately I can't because I'm 15 at the moment and the age limit for T in the UK is 17, the closest gender clinic that would take me is probably six hours in the car away plus an hour on a ferry so it's not like I'd be able to go often. I'll probably end up starting T when I'm in uni or something because I'll be closer to a clinic (they're all on the mainland and I'm on an island) and my mum tells me the folks down south are more accepting of that kind of thing than the people in our island community. I could also possibly have Aspergers, and someone on another site told me that mental differences could land me with a longer waiting time ;-; I'm only out to my mum, my dad, two friends and one doctor, I think a third friend knows but is in denial kind of (or forgot I mentioned it) because he sometimes says "*my horrible name* isn't a boy" and stuff. He's not saying anything else about it though, and he's not bullying me or anything. Everyone else who knows is fine with it and mum said she might take me to a clinic in the summer holidays once I get done with all my travelling places (I'm going to Belgium with my school on Friday and to RIAT with air cadets at the start of July)
cbaa17a5a06daa6a78029fcf8763b4844dd0e1a6.png .
...he/him | FR+8
@Fire lairs - please let me know
if you hatch a mint/ruby/hunter
dragon! I have a mighty need.
....OjYCOIV.png
[quote name="Krosulhah" date=2016-06-13 08:59:30] I'm an ace/aro trans guy, but really I'd rather just be seen as a guy :s Unfortunately I can't because I'm 15 at the moment and the age limit for T in the UK is 17, the closest gender clinic that would take me is probably six hours in the car away plus an hour on a ferry so it's not like I'd be able to go often. I'll probably end up starting T when I'm in uni or something because I'll be closer to a clinic [/quote] Wouldn't you be able to learn to do the injections yourself? In the US, it's common for endos to teach how to give injections and the person does them at home after getting the injectable/needles from the pharmacy.
Krosulhah wrote on 2016-06-13:
I'm an ace/aro trans guy, but really I'd rather just be seen as a guy :s Unfortunately I can't because I'm 15 at the moment and the age limit for T in the UK is 17, the closest gender clinic that would take me is probably six hours in the car away plus an hour on a ferry so it's not like I'd be able to go often. I'll probably end up starting T when I'm in uni or something because I'll be closer to a clinic

Wouldn't you be able to learn to do the injections yourself? In the US, it's common for endos to teach how to give injections and the person does them at home after getting the injectable/needles from the pharmacy.
Tell me your desire
while you pull me from the fire
and we'll seal the deal with a kiss
Triple A™ here (ace, aro, and agender ), or as I like to call myself, a battery because I have a very little amount of energy
Found out I was agender thus year, and the other two in near the end of 2014
My friends and sis know that I am ace, aro, and agender,but the only thing my mom knows is that I'm ace and aro. My dad knows nothing about the subject. Just that he has an apathetic child :V

Told my mom on my 16th birthday, and she basically sat there like: Okay, BUT "blahblahblahblah" and basically said "Yea, but just remember one day we'll have this conversation but we'll be talking about someone you want to date"

I mean
she was open and supportive but
it made me feel as though she was saying that it was just a phase
but oh well
our relationship hasn't changed
Triple A™ here (ace, aro, and agender ), or as I like to call myself, a battery because I have a very little amount of energy
Found out I was agender thus year, and the other two in near the end of 2014
My friends and sis know that I am ace, aro, and agender,but the only thing my mom knows is that I'm ace and aro. My dad knows nothing about the subject. Just that he has an apathetic child :V

Told my mom on my 16th birthday, and she basically sat there like: Okay, BUT "blahblahblahblah" and basically said "Yea, but just remember one day we'll have this conversation but we'll be talking about someone you want to date"

I mean
she was open and supportive but
it made me feel as though she was saying that it was just a phase
but oh well
our relationship hasn't changed
Vyrus | Perpetually hungry | PM's/Friend Requests open
Hello there. I'm Nonbinary and polysexual but autochorissexual.

I came out when I was 14 as bisexual (because I didn't understand anything about nonbinary or other gender identities back then) and my mom took it really well but I basically couldn't have friends over after that, and she straight up told me I was not smart about it, that if it were her, she would've lied about it until she was 18 so that she could still have her friends or lovers or whatever over.

:O MOM

Anyhow, I could also be described as homoflexible, but disinterested, and transmasculine.

The gray area, I'm firmly wobbling around in it.

I'm laughing at @wolfieington [shinji screaming] forum signature XD
Hello there. I'm Nonbinary and polysexual but autochorissexual.

I came out when I was 14 as bisexual (because I didn't understand anything about nonbinary or other gender identities back then) and my mom took it really well but I basically couldn't have friends over after that, and she straight up told me I was not smart about it, that if it were her, she would've lied about it until she was 18 so that she could still have her friends or lovers or whatever over.

:O MOM

Anyhow, I could also be described as homoflexible, but disinterested, and transmasculine.

The gray area, I'm firmly wobbling around in it.

I'm laughing at @wolfieington [shinji screaming] forum signature XD
nb_zps2dh4kdws.pngpolysexual_zpspl2ebw3i.png autochorissexual_zpse4gsbxgo.png
They/Them
Lots of other trans boys here, cool. Hi guys!

Technically I reckon I'm agender, but I want to have a masculine body and have people read me as definitely male so I pretty much just say I'm a guy. Pre-everything currently, but I'm out to all my family and friends and trying my best to present as male! (not very successfully but... sometimes it works haha)
I'm very lucky in that everyone around me is very supportive! I only came out fairly recently but they've been trying very hard to get the name right and everything, it makes me so happy.

Also I have no idea who/what I'm attracted to and am not sure I really care at the moment. Probably ace+pan or something like that. Eh. I'll figure it out when I actually like someone!
Lots of other trans boys here, cool. Hi guys!

Technically I reckon I'm agender, but I want to have a masculine body and have people read me as definitely male so I pretty much just say I'm a guy. Pre-everything currently, but I'm out to all my family and friends and trying my best to present as male! (not very successfully but... sometimes it works haha)
I'm very lucky in that everyone around me is very supportive! I only came out fairly recently but they've been trying very hard to get the name right and everything, it makes me so happy.

Also I have no idea who/what I'm attracted to and am not sure I really care at the moment. Probably ace+pan or something like that. Eh. I'll figure it out when I actually like someone!
I'm asexual aromantic, currently having some weird confusion that I'll deal with never. Also bigender, static female/male. I don't really talk about the bigender thing too much since it doesn't massively impact my life or how others interact with me.

My friends and sister are 200% supportive of the asexual aromantic thing (and come up with amazing jokes about it with I'm okay with) but my mom is convinced I'll grow out of it.

@CitrineRose I've been using AA Battery to describe my sexuality. Yay other people using battery references!
I'm asexual aromantic, currently having some weird confusion that I'll deal with never. Also bigender, static female/male. I don't really talk about the bigender thing too much since it doesn't massively impact my life or how others interact with me.

My friends and sister are 200% supportive of the asexual aromantic thing (and come up with amazing jokes about it with I'm okay with) but my mom is convinced I'll grow out of it.

@CitrineRose I've been using AA Battery to describe my sexuality. Yay other people using battery references!
tumblr_owbxurx8GV1wu89uzo8_r1_500.png
I'm pan and genderfluid! I'm open to my mom about the pan stuff, but I wanna teach her more about gender fluidity before I come out. Til then it's not a big deal! I'm glad she's accepting :)
I'm pan and genderfluid! I'm open to my mom about the pan stuff, but I wanna teach her more about gender fluidity before I come out. Til then it's not a big deal! I'm glad she's accepting :)
7XI1FUO.pngjDhfeIt.png
I'm pansexual & genderqueer :)
In a relationship for 5 years now; partner is totally cool with everything. My mum is a lesbian so the coming out was pretty fine, haha. She doesn't understand the genderqueer part but is supportive and asked if I'd prefer to go by the gender-neutral name I go by with most people.
I'm pansexual & genderqueer :)
In a relationship for 5 years now; partner is totally cool with everything. My mum is a lesbian so the coming out was pretty fine, haha. She doesn't understand the genderqueer part but is supportive and asked if I'd prefer to go by the gender-neutral name I go by with most people.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 648 649