Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 184 185 186 187 188 ... 647 648
hey so i've kinda been questioning for awhile now and i think i'm finally comfortable with calling myself a lesbian? mostly? i think?
and i might also be somewhere on the asexual spectrum,, idk i'm still kinda figuring it out
hey so i've kinda been questioning for awhile now and i think i'm finally comfortable with calling myself a lesbian? mostly? i think?
and i might also be somewhere on the asexual spectrum,, idk i'm still kinda figuring it out
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif
@Raccmoon
You sound like my girl when I read this. She is going through something that sounds similar. She thought she was/is ace until I came along apparently, and now she is questioning lesbian or ace and not sure which.
Take your own sweet time with this. No need to rush.
@Raccmoon
You sound like my girl when I read this. She is going through something that sounds similar. She thought she was/is ace until I came along apparently, and now she is questioning lesbian or ace and not sure which.
Take your own sweet time with this. No need to rush.
I'm panromantic (and maybe asexual?) who is to scared to come out because my family is constantly hating on the lgbtq+ community. I also can't be too careful online because my sisters play on every site I play on. Luckily they don't play much on here.
I'm panromantic (and maybe asexual?) who is to scared to come out because my family is constantly hating on the lgbtq+ community. I also can't be too careful online because my sisters play on every site I play on. Luckily they don't play much on here.
i have no clue where i am

i think i like guys

but girls exist too

hhh
i have no clue where i am

i think i like guys

but girls exist too

hhh
wvSVVWk.png P3Z4dxR.png 8DuZL3H.png
Hey there! I'm a transguy (call me ghoul!), I'm panromantic, and I'm asexual! Feel free to message me if you need any support or just want to chat! I'm always willing to help if you need it! Also, rip my sleep schedule
Hey there! I'm a transguy (call me ghoul!), I'm panromantic, and I'm asexual! Feel free to message me if you need any support or just want to chat! I'm always willing to help if you need it! Also, rip my sleep schedule
hi, im a bisexual trans dude, i live in russia and my life is hell! i love yall
hi, im a bisexual trans dude, i live in russia and my life is hell! i love yall
y6Tz96p.png

Artemy | he/him | +10 FR time
dont know if i posted here before but a lots changed since i last poked my head in.

anyway, non-binary lesbian here! its been a really rough ride cracking the egg but im a lot happier now.
dont know if i posted here before but a lots changed since i last poked my head in.

anyway, non-binary lesbian here! its been a really rough ride cracking the egg but im a lot happier now.
It’s ya boi Warren (a.k.a. MightyTharos) and I am pretty sure I’m trans.

To elaborate, ya boi gets quite uncomfortable when people use she/her pronouns and when they use my birth name, but when people use he/him pronouns, the opposite happens. I also feel like my body is “wrong” or something, not feeling like this is my own body.

I also think I might be ace and bi/panromantic (not sure which one), though I find those to be less important to myself than the trans stuff.
It’s ya boi Warren (a.k.a. MightyTharos) and I am pretty sure I’m trans.

To elaborate, ya boi gets quite uncomfortable when people use she/her pronouns and when they use my birth name, but when people use he/him pronouns, the opposite happens. I also feel like my body is “wrong” or something, not feeling like this is my own body.

I also think I might be ace and bi/panromantic (not sure which one), though I find those to be less important to myself than the trans stuff.
Warren, he and him, 20
MH3-Gigginox_Icon.pngMH3-Agnaktor_Icon.pngMH3-Gobul_Icon.pngMH3-Uragaan_Icon.pngMH3-Qurupeco_Icon.pngMH3-Lagiacrus_Icon.pngMH3-Barroth_Icon.pngMH3-Ceadeus_Icon.png
Looking for advice!!

So Ive always felt like Ive been straight, never questioned or had second thoughts, and my two best friends (girls) of five years are bi with a preference for girls. This has never bothered me, never made me question my own sexuality.

My one friend was dating someone for two years and we had a falling out because they were an abusive horrible person. She broke up with them over a year ago and we reconnected. We've slowly gotten closer than we ever have before and in the last month or two, I cant stop thinking about her. I always wanna hang out, get her things to make her happy or excited, I smile whenever I think of her or the little things she does like leave my car visor down when she leaves (because Im a huge stickler for always putting it back up and it just reminds me of her).

Im also not a very touchy person but I always seem to try and lay against her or just touch her arm whatever we do (with permission, shes just a touchy person so she doesnt mind). If we are just talking in my room, I drape myself across her lap and when we are bored or I get cold, we cuddle. Also we've fallen asleep while cuddling in bed when she sleeps over.

When I think about it, I can see myself living with her the rest of my life, I get butterflies and I just want to spend more time with her. I love how passionate she is about certain things, how she shakes her head when shes shocked and excited, how her nose scrunches when she laughs. And she always thinks about me, sending me things that remind her of me and getting me little gifts.

So I need advice because Im really confused and questioning for the first time. Ive never been attracted to girls, never wanted to date them, and I still dont, but she might be the exception?? I dont know, especially because we've worked so hard to get back to this point in our friendship, I dont want to ruin things. Like what if its just infatuation or something and it goes away? What if its all in my head and I really just wanna stay friends? I wanna say something but I dont wanna hurt her if my feelings go away, especially since shes opened up to me with things shes never told anyone else about. Shes told me Im her best friend, that she trusts me more than anyone else.

I dont want her to be hurt or drive us apart. This doesnt even take into account the awkwardness between us if she feels nothing for me. Ive been running around this question for a month on what to do with no answers and no one to talk to. My other friend is too close to the situation (we are a trio, dont really have anyone else) so I dont know if I can go to her.

Ultimately, Im wondering if I have a genuine crush on her or not? If so, what do I do??
Ive also got a therapist for my anxiety so Im probably going to talk to her about it, but I also just wanted to ask people in the community.
Sorry for the rant too, I tend to really overthink things. I tried to break it up to make it easier to read
Looking for advice!!

So Ive always felt like Ive been straight, never questioned or had second thoughts, and my two best friends (girls) of five years are bi with a preference for girls. This has never bothered me, never made me question my own sexuality.

My one friend was dating someone for two years and we had a falling out because they were an abusive horrible person. She broke up with them over a year ago and we reconnected. We've slowly gotten closer than we ever have before and in the last month or two, I cant stop thinking about her. I always wanna hang out, get her things to make her happy or excited, I smile whenever I think of her or the little things she does like leave my car visor down when she leaves (because Im a huge stickler for always putting it back up and it just reminds me of her).

Im also not a very touchy person but I always seem to try and lay against her or just touch her arm whatever we do (with permission, shes just a touchy person so she doesnt mind). If we are just talking in my room, I drape myself across her lap and when we are bored or I get cold, we cuddle. Also we've fallen asleep while cuddling in bed when she sleeps over.

When I think about it, I can see myself living with her the rest of my life, I get butterflies and I just want to spend more time with her. I love how passionate she is about certain things, how she shakes her head when shes shocked and excited, how her nose scrunches when she laughs. And she always thinks about me, sending me things that remind her of me and getting me little gifts.

So I need advice because Im really confused and questioning for the first time. Ive never been attracted to girls, never wanted to date them, and I still dont, but she might be the exception?? I dont know, especially because we've worked so hard to get back to this point in our friendship, I dont want to ruin things. Like what if its just infatuation or something and it goes away? What if its all in my head and I really just wanna stay friends? I wanna say something but I dont wanna hurt her if my feelings go away, especially since shes opened up to me with things shes never told anyone else about. Shes told me Im her best friend, that she trusts me more than anyone else.

I dont want her to be hurt or drive us apart. This doesnt even take into account the awkwardness between us if she feels nothing for me. Ive been running around this question for a month on what to do with no answers and no one to talk to. My other friend is too close to the situation (we are a trio, dont really have anyone else) so I dont know if I can go to her.

Ultimately, Im wondering if I have a genuine crush on her or not? If so, what do I do??
Ive also got a therapist for my anxiety so Im probably going to talk to her about it, but I also just wanted to ask people in the community.
Sorry for the rant too, I tend to really overthink things. I tried to break it up to make it easier to read
yEQPoMo.gif
hey, everyone~

i honestly dunno where i fit in. i know i like guys to some extent, but i keep toying with the idea of liking girls too and i don't really have a solid "yes" or "no" opinion on it??? if that makes sense?

i guess i'll figure it out eventually
edit: am female. i use she/her/hers pronouns
hey, everyone~

i honestly dunno where i fit in. i know i like guys to some extent, but i keep toying with the idea of liking girls too and i don't really have a solid "yes" or "no" opinion on it??? if that makes sense?

i guess i'll figure it out eventually
edit: am female. i use she/her/hers pronouns
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
1 2 ... 184 185 186 187 188 ... 647 648