Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 183 184 185 186 187 ... 648 649
@Vardia - Im about ten years younger than you, and a lesbian, so its different for me, but I was also late to come out, at least compared to some others experiences.
Coming out (or not coming out) is a very complex thing - theres no right or wrong answer. As long as you're not in any danger (which, I doubt, but an important consideration nonetheless), and it has meaning to you, I personally would. I've found friends to be the easiest AND most important for me personally, and I soon found I was far from the only lgbt member in the group (in fact, our group is currently only made up of lgbt people).
Family is much harder obviously, but as it stands, Im happy I did it and that I did it when I did- my mother passed about a year after I came out, and I know part of me would have felt guilty for not telling her.
But again- its about whats meaningful to you. If you couldn't care less, and it would cause more trouble than you want to deal with, you dont have to. Theres a big push for lgbt people to come out, but dont feel like you have to to be "really" bi.

@Vardia - Im about ten years younger than you, and a lesbian, so its different for me, but I was also late to come out, at least compared to some others experiences.
Coming out (or not coming out) is a very complex thing - theres no right or wrong answer. As long as you're not in any danger (which, I doubt, but an important consideration nonetheless), and it has meaning to you, I personally would. I've found friends to be the easiest AND most important for me personally, and I soon found I was far from the only lgbt member in the group (in fact, our group is currently only made up of lgbt people).
Family is much harder obviously, but as it stands, Im happy I did it and that I did it when I did- my mother passed about a year after I came out, and I know part of me would have felt guilty for not telling her.
But again- its about whats meaningful to you. If you couldn't care less, and it would cause more trouble than you want to deal with, you dont have to. Theres a big push for lgbt people to come out, but dont feel like you have to to be "really" bi.

98bf1699ec3a8a9904ee0a7db6e28469c9948a3c.gif
@Blackthorns

Thanks so much! <3
@Blackthorns

Thanks so much! <3
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
hi !

i've known i was gay for around ~7 years? anyway i came out like 3 months ago because i started dating someone & couldn't really hide it (: i didn't think actually coming out was necessary/i was spooked so i just waited until i was in a relationship.

when i was like 12 i thought i was pansexual, and was out to lots of people but i quickly found out i don't like dudes lol.
hi !

i've known i was gay for around ~7 years? anyway i came out like 3 months ago because i started dating someone & couldn't really hide it (: i didn't think actually coming out was necessary/i was spooked so i just waited until i was in a relationship.

when i was like 12 i thought i was pansexual, and was out to lots of people but i quickly found out i don't like dudes lol.
wassup nerbs
Panseksual here. My parents dont know.. AS I 'only' came out to them as being lesbian... But time changed and welp eventually, found myself being more leaning towards being pan than lesbian in the end.

Getting out as lesbian was surprisingly easy, my dad ( the oldest born in 1950 ) was all '' As long as you're happy I couldn't care less about who you date '' wile y mother just cried and for 2-3 years following tried to force me into dating her friends friends who happend to be lesbian and already have kids. Even went so far as to try and hook me up with strangers on dating sides. >>;
Panseksual here. My parents dont know.. AS I 'only' came out to them as being lesbian... But time changed and welp eventually, found myself being more leaning towards being pan than lesbian in the end.

Getting out as lesbian was surprisingly easy, my dad ( the oldest born in 1950 ) was all '' As long as you're happy I couldn't care less about who you date '' wile y mother just cried and for 2-3 years following tried to force me into dating her friends friends who happend to be lesbian and already have kids. Even went so far as to try and hook me up with strangers on dating sides. >>;
first off im proud of all you beautiful human beings who are learning to love and accept yourselves!!! you all deserve the world[emoji=heart size=1] anyway, im a lesbian!!! i'm open about my sexuality and everyone has been accepting about it besides my mother but i won't bring the conversation down because of her. PS: i came out to someone using a Game of Thrones quote once......that was fun LOL
first off im proud of all you beautiful human beings who are learning to love and accept yourselves!!! you all deserve the world

anyway, im a lesbian!!! i'm open about my sexuality and everyone has been accepting about it besides my mother but i won't bring the conversation down because of her.

PS: i came out to someone using a Game of Thrones quote once......that was fun LOL
4WmwDza.png Call me Ash! (she/her)
+2 FR time
Don’t be scared to talk to me! I love meeting new people!
I just have to gush somewhere

I have top surgery scheduled for the 7th and I am sO eXcItEd
also terrified because this is my first major surgery but EXCITED, I have wanted this since I was a teenager and I am finally getting it. can't wait to go clothes shopping afterwards! and then I can wear muscle tanks comfortably! IT'S ALL I'VE EVER WANTED

also my voice is finally starting to drop after 6 months on T which is nice. and my acne is almost totally gone. \o/

that is all. thank you for listening
I just have to gush somewhere

I have top surgery scheduled for the 7th and I am sO eXcItEd
also terrified because this is my first major surgery but EXCITED, I have wanted this since I was a teenager and I am finally getting it. can't wait to go clothes shopping afterwards! and then I can wear muscle tanks comfortably! IT'S ALL I'VE EVER WANTED

also my voice is finally starting to drop after 6 months on T which is nice. and my acne is almost totally gone. \o/

that is all. thank you for listening
copy my UN when pinging me cuz it's hard to spell
@gemhue - happy for you guys!! hope you guys have fun with your cat + roomba

@Alraune - happy for you!! have fun clothes shopping :)
@gemhue - happy for you guys!! hope you guys have fun with your cat + roomba

@Alraune - happy for you!! have fun clothes shopping :)
98bf1699ec3a8a9904ee0a7db6e28469c9948a3c.gif
@gemhue
Congratulations on moving in with your girlfriend! I hope you two continue to have a long, happy relationship.
@gemhue
Congratulations on moving in with your girlfriend! I hope you two continue to have a long, happy relationship.
cCYLT6h.png z8s5c34.png
5iXiC8z.png
4BheGMt.png
AaYNmEX.png
Al1BEGR.png
BPzUHdW.png
UuKod4C.png
JvUa9ma.png
5iXIYjY.png
I just found out I’m transgender. It’s a little scary since I don’t really have anyone in my life that gets it. I’d love to talk to someone about it.
I just found out I’m transgender. It’s a little scary since I don’t really have anyone in my life that gets it. I’d love to talk to someone about it.
I don't really know about me. It's hard to be a heteroromantic asexual cis girl because no one believes you when you say that. It's always, "oh you're playing hard to get??" "I'll fix you!!" and I'm like *no*. No, you will not. there is nothing to fix. Thankfully my bf is alright with me the way I am.
I don't really know about me. It's hard to be a heteroromantic asexual cis girl because no one believes you when you say that. It's always, "oh you're playing hard to get??" "I'll fix you!!" and I'm like *no*. No, you will not. there is nothing to fix. Thankfully my bf is alright with me the way I am.
FR time plus two hours. Lots of tiny, niche fandoms. Mostly crazy. Interact at your own risk.
1 2 ... 183 184 185 186 187 ... 648 649