Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 178 179 180 181 182 ... 648 649
[quote name="Blackthorns" date="2019-04-20 19:49:45" ] @EWspirit - this is a very discourse heavy topic so im not going to go too in depth on the forums ( my pms are open though if you ever want to rant :) )- but i will say that i get ya, and im sorry its discourse at all. people can be so mean for no reason. my support is with yall 100% :) i also relate to that feel bc theres been a lot of lesbian discourse lately and ive seen people unironically say "#dropthel" so. yikes all around i guess. tldr: ppl should play nice and thats my final ruling :) [/quote] Geez. I've seen people say drop the T and B too. I'm sure someone out there has called for the G to go as well. Come on, we're supposed to be a community and supportive. Sometimes I think there's certain people that want some bizarre purity test to see if people can be considered 'truly' part of the community. I'm biro ace and I have to keep the community at arms length because I have enough issues as is-I don't need any more toxicity in my life. That said, I still support everyone part of the LGBT+ group, even if I'm teetering on the edge here.
Blackthorns wrote on 2019-04-20 19:49:45:
@EWspirit - this is a very discourse heavy topic so im not going to go too in depth on the forums ( my pms are open though if you ever want to rant :) )- but i will say that i get ya, and im sorry its discourse at all. people can be so mean for no reason. my support is with yall 100% :)

i also relate to that feel bc theres been a lot of lesbian discourse lately and ive seen people unironically say "#dropthel" so. yikes all around i guess.

tldr: ppl should play nice and thats my final ruling :)

Geez. I've seen people say drop the T and B too. I'm sure someone out there has called for the G to go as well. Come on, we're supposed to be a community and supportive. Sometimes I think there's certain people that want some bizarre purity test to see if people can be considered 'truly' part of the community.

I'm biro ace and I have to keep the community at arms length because I have enough issues as is-I don't need any more toxicity in my life.

That said, I still support everyone part of the LGBT+ group, even if I'm teetering on the edge here.
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
beep beep dysphoria city here i come thanks body for doing painful things that i dont want or need you to do byE boy oh boy i can not wait to transition ive usually got my dysphoria under control and manageable but im sure it will be off the hook by the end of this week [emoji=ridgeback deadpan size=2] oh well also oops i have a big ol' crush on someone who is very important to me and idk what to do about it :( i try to like,, flirt just a little on the dl but i mostly just trip over my words and sound stupid and i have no clue if she'd be interested in me that way ksjdf i wish i didnt end up falling for my friends its i n c o n v e n i e n t and i dont ever want to risk losing good friendships
beep beep dysphoria city here i come
thanks body for doing painful things that i dont want or need you to do byE

boy oh boy i can not wait to transition
ive usually got my dysphoria under control and manageable but im sure it will be off the hook by the end of this week oh well

also oops i have a big ol' crush on someone who is very important to me and idk what to do about it :( i try to like,, flirt just a little on the dl but i mostly just trip over my words and sound stupid and i have no clue if she'd be interested in me that way ksjdf i wish i didnt end up falling for my friends its i n c o n v e n i e n t and i dont ever want to risk losing good friendships
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
Can't remember if i already posted in here (probably did oops sorry) but I'm a bisexual girl ayyy[emoji=red star size=1]
Can't remember if i already posted in here (probably did oops sorry) but I'm a bisexual girl ayyy
tenor_2.gif

| C, 22, she/they, UK |
Hello! Pansexual here!
Hope you all are having a great day! Happy Pride month!
Hello! Pansexual here!
Hope you all are having a great day! Happy Pride month!
windshieldr.pngOY2CZgk.pngwindshieldl.png
I’m cis she/her, and bisexual(but I lean to females).
I remember in 7th grade, I used to think I was Pan. At a school dance, I sprinted from friend to friend just stating so and then running away. I still haven’t really cleared up my coming out to all of them, so some still think I’m Pan, years later. Good, embarrassing but hilarious memories.
I’m cis she/her, and bisexual(but I lean to females).
I remember in 7th grade, I used to think I was Pan. At a school dance, I sprinted from friend to friend just stating so and then running away. I still haven’t really cleared up my coming out to all of them, so some still think I’m Pan, years later. Good, embarrassing but hilarious memories.
FbBE7dN.png
mtHAEL4.png
Pgv53XB.png
rI18gRz.png
HJLIYn4.png
xCVbB5p.png
ayy i'm a pansmexual cis gal,, i haven't told my parents yet but i have "i'm pan" written on my leg and i'm waiting to see how long it takes my parents to find it
i'm completely fine with coming out whenever at this point (my dad has a gay brother and my mom is just very supportive),, so yeah idrc at this point whatever goes i guess

i feel like i'm being very loose about the whole thing now,, i randomly come out to people and make gay jokes around the homophobes in my school, but they cant go after me because i have my army of 1 aroace, 1 lesbian, 8 bis, 1 trans boi, and about 300 strong allies so haha i can do whatever (i'm kinda their 'leader' i guess? idk they usually only come to me for advice and they call me the rat king so idk??) nobody is homophobic towards me or any of my rats tho,, i think they're scared
ayy i'm a pansmexual cis gal,, i haven't told my parents yet but i have "i'm pan" written on my leg and i'm waiting to see how long it takes my parents to find it
i'm completely fine with coming out whenever at this point (my dad has a gay brother and my mom is just very supportive),, so yeah idrc at this point whatever goes i guess

i feel like i'm being very loose about the whole thing now,, i randomly come out to people and make gay jokes around the homophobes in my school, but they cant go after me because i have my army of 1 aroace, 1 lesbian, 8 bis, 1 trans boi, and about 300 strong allies so haha i can do whatever (i'm kinda their 'leader' i guess? idk they usually only come to me for advice and they call me the rat king so idk??) nobody is homophobic towards me or any of my rats tho,, i think they're scared
currently bored | wlw she/her
0lSM1SJ.png
Hello, I identify as demisexual (and also demiromantic)! Demisexuality to me means that I do not find attraction in someone unless I know them very well, it is part of the "grey ace" spectrum.

I am a University student and my friends have tried very hard to set me up with people but it never worked out because I never felt attraction towards the people I was set up with. My friends also had a hard time understanding just how easy and comfortable it was for me to be happily single (I thought I was ace for the longest time).

Then this summer, I realize just how much I wanted one of my best friends to be more than a friend, and it worked out! I've told him about demisexuality and he thinks he identifies as a demisexual as well!
Hello, I identify as demisexual (and also demiromantic)! Demisexuality to me means that I do not find attraction in someone unless I know them very well, it is part of the "grey ace" spectrum.

I am a University student and my friends have tried very hard to set me up with people but it never worked out because I never felt attraction towards the people I was set up with. My friends also had a hard time understanding just how easy and comfortable it was for me to be happily single (I thought I was ace for the longest time).

Then this summer, I realize just how much I wanted one of my best friends to be more than a friend, and it worked out! I've told him about demisexuality and he thinks he identifies as a demisexual as well!
Trans here, but unfortunately still in the closet. It's really safe for me to come out yet, so much so that I can't really even dress like a male.

I have PCOS though, which causes me to have some masculine features (deeper voice facial hair, male figure, no periods) which admittedly makes being trans easier to live with.
(I know I should get my PCOS checked and cured but it's something I cling to, it's a really unhealthy habit, I know)
Trans here, but unfortunately still in the closet. It's really safe for me to come out yet, so much so that I can't really even dress like a male.

I have PCOS though, which causes me to have some masculine features (deeper voice facial hair, male figure, no periods) which admittedly makes being trans easier to live with.
(I know I should get my PCOS checked and cured but it's something I cling to, it's a really unhealthy habit, I know)
Tn4aWhc.png
Bisexual, non-binary trans here. I didn't come out as bisexual until I was nineteen, and I didn't start exploring my gender identity until I was in my early twenties. Now I'm almost 25 and am still ((mostly)) in the closet with the exception of some close friends. Happy Pride, by the way! If any of your families don't accept you, then I'm your dad now. [emoji=unicorn size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Bisexual, non-binary trans here.
I didn't come out as bisexual until I was nineteen, and I didn't start exploring my gender identity until I was in my early twenties.
Now I'm almost 25 and am still ((mostly)) in the closet with the exception of some close friends.

Happy Pride, by the way! If any of your families don't accept you, then I'm your dad now.
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
Happy pride, everyone!

Pan, Non-Binary, Transmasc person here

It took me a long time to realize labels for myself, but now that i have im hoping to transition sometime soon, maybe at least start presenting as masc a bit more since i've moved somewhere new!
Happy pride, everyone!

Pan, Non-Binary, Transmasc person here

It took me a long time to realize labels for myself, but now that i have im hoping to transition sometime soon, maybe at least start presenting as masc a bit more since i've moved somewhere new!
I1hGqnZ.png
Proud Elder Dragon Collector and Re-homer!
Tell me about your expensive dragon projects here!!!
1 2 ... 178 179 180 181 182 ... 648 649