Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 174 175 176 177 178 ... 648 649
I'm bisexual and I told my mom last year about it. She's the only family member that knows so far. I was sad because at first she didn't believe me.
I'm bisexual and I told my mom last year about it. She's the only family member that knows so far. I was sad because at first she didn't believe me.
kEygMJz.png
i'm a bisexual trans guy! p much everyone knows this except for my parents, but my friends are v supportive C:
i'm a bisexual trans guy! p much everyone knows this except for my parents, but my friends are v supportive C:
hi! welcome to the
secret text i use bc i
cant figure centering
columns out
PGUlc7F.png Rn7Kb9H.png
YMPbu9R.png
QtezsCP.png
Hi, Im Destiny and im a bisexual mess with terrible sitting posture
Hi, Im Destiny and im a bisexual mess with terrible sitting posture
hCa820L.pngStRQpZw.pngpPmyN46.png
@Zenyatta its a fact that gay people cant sit normally
@Zenyatta its a fact that gay people cant sit normally
I'm non-binary and everyone acting like nb people are super ultra cringy snowflakes can bite my toenails
I'm non-binary and everyone acting like nb people are super ultra cringy snowflakes can bite my toenails
tumblr_inline_ojq6kw7euk1r2ao8y_540.pngdratini.gifLL2jqUF.pngleafeon.giftumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.png
Yo, my name is Pol/Karol/Pasha/That-Ukrainian-Dude or whatever. I'm a transguy and I identify myself as a pansexual, tho I'm more attracted to males, so I honestly have no idea. I'm also placed somewhere at the aromantic spectrum
Yo, my name is Pol/Karol/Pasha/That-Ukrainian-Dude or whatever. I'm a transguy and I identify myself as a pansexual, tho I'm more attracted to males, so I honestly have no idea. I'm also placed somewhere at the aromantic spectrum
qPxIbrt.gif he|they
+ 10 fr time

sEBxtxA.png
Im pretty sure I'm bi, but I havent told anyone because my cousin came out bi not too long ago, and I dont want to hear my family say that im just 'copying' her.
Im pretty sure I'm bi, but I havent told anyone because my cousin came out bi not too long ago, and I dont want to hear my family say that im just 'copying' her.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ entj | scorpio | they / them _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _• trades are open.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _• looking for low digits.
Recently, I've decided that gender...just ain't my thing.

Labeling myself as 'female' makes me feel like I'm putting myself in a box, and I get really...metaphorically claustrophobic, I guess? Labeling myself as anything else makes me feel the same way. I don't want this abstract concept of gender to box me in and prevent me from being myself.

I realised that I don't want the first thing that people think I am is 'female'. I don't want somebody to see me walking down the street and immediately put me in that box just because that's what they think fits. Gender is a construct, and for me it's ambiguous. If somebody were to label me as anything other than just...Rue, I would feel really weird about it.

I went online and scoured through websites and articles written by non-binary and genderqueer people, and i feel like I kind of relate to them, in the sense that I'm confused by the concept of identifying as a certain gender. I'm just Me. Not some strange, abstract label that doesn't even dictate who or what I am, really. So now I'm confused; am I NB? Am I something different? Am I just a confused cis? Ughhhhh it's the sexuality search all over again

I don't know, man. I just needed to get that off my chest.

If any genderqueer/non-conforming/non-binary people have any advice, I'd be very grateful
Recently, I've decided that gender...just ain't my thing.

Labeling myself as 'female' makes me feel like I'm putting myself in a box, and I get really...metaphorically claustrophobic, I guess? Labeling myself as anything else makes me feel the same way. I don't want this abstract concept of gender to box me in and prevent me from being myself.

I realised that I don't want the first thing that people think I am is 'female'. I don't want somebody to see me walking down the street and immediately put me in that box just because that's what they think fits. Gender is a construct, and for me it's ambiguous. If somebody were to label me as anything other than just...Rue, I would feel really weird about it.

I went online and scoured through websites and articles written by non-binary and genderqueer people, and i feel like I kind of relate to them, in the sense that I'm confused by the concept of identifying as a certain gender. I'm just Me. Not some strange, abstract label that doesn't even dictate who or what I am, really. So now I'm confused; am I NB? Am I something different? Am I just a confused cis? Ughhhhh it's the sexuality search all over again

I don't know, man. I just needed to get that off my chest.

If any genderqueer/non-conforming/non-binary people have any advice, I'd be very grateful
T | It | ASD
Maker of fine graves
i'm nonbinary and a lesbian! i've known i wasn't straight/cis for a fair while (about 5 years now) and it took me a lot of exploring different labels to figure it out but it was so nice finally figuring out who i am ??????‍????

i'm only out to people online and a couple friends i know irl who're also lgbt, because i'm not really in a position where i can be comfortable if i come out, but once me and my girlfriend (and some other friends) get a place to live i think i wanna come out then
i'm nonbinary and a lesbian! i've known i wasn't straight/cis for a fair while (about 5 years now) and it took me a lot of exploring different labels to figure it out but it was so nice finally figuring out who i am ??????‍????

i'm only out to people online and a couple friends i know irl who're also lgbt, because i'm not really in a position where i can be comfortable if i come out, but once me and my girlfriend (and some other friends) get a place to live i think i wanna come out then
bee | he/she/they
+17 fr time
@Yabbi what you're saying sounds like agender and androgynous are labels that might fit you if you haven't looked at those already, but you absolutely don't need to [ut a specific label on yourself if you don't want to! if you want to call yourself nonbinary/genderqueer then you don't need to be any more specific than that, how you feel is more important than any words that you might use to describe yourself
@Yabbi what you're saying sounds like agender and androgynous are labels that might fit you if you haven't looked at those already, but you absolutely don't need to [ut a specific label on yourself if you don't want to! if you want to call yourself nonbinary/genderqueer then you don't need to be any more specific than that, how you feel is more important than any words that you might use to describe yourself
bee | he/she/they
+17 fr time
1 2 ... 174 175 176 177 178 ... 648 649