Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dead by Daylight
1 2 3 4
After watching youtubers, such as VanossGaming and H2O Delirious, play the game Dead by Daylight, I'm super hyped about playing the game myself!

From what I've seen, the game is basically a horror type where 4 people play as the survivors, and one other person plays as the killer. The survivors' goal is to escape by either repairing generators to open a gate, or through a trapdoor if just one survivor is left alive. The killer's goal is to kill the survivors. (Who woulda thunk it? :P)

Now, what's the fun in scaring people or planning an escape if you can't talk to them or hear their reactions? Half of the fun is playing mind games on each other, no matter the side that you're on! So that's where this thread comes in; to find others who'll play the game with me~

That being said, you will have to have a functioning microphone, otherwise playing together would be awkwardly silent. Also, please do not rage and/or curse excessively. Those kind of things ruin the fun super quickly.

If you have already bought or will buy the game and want someone to play with, ping me here or PM, and I'll PM you with my Steam ID! I would prefer to voicechat over Skype as it typically works better for me, but Steam calling would be fine too.

*Click here for the Steam link to DbD's store page*

*Please ping me if ur chatting w/me about DbD. I hate when I don't see a post for weeks! x-x*
After watching youtubers, such as VanossGaming and H2O Delirious, play the game Dead by Daylight, I'm super hyped about playing the game myself!

From what I've seen, the game is basically a horror type where 4 people play as the survivors, and one other person plays as the killer. The survivors' goal is to escape by either repairing generators to open a gate, or through a trapdoor if just one survivor is left alive. The killer's goal is to kill the survivors. (Who woulda thunk it? :P)

Now, what's the fun in scaring people or planning an escape if you can't talk to them or hear their reactions? Half of the fun is playing mind games on each other, no matter the side that you're on! So that's where this thread comes in; to find others who'll play the game with me~

That being said, you will have to have a functioning microphone, otherwise playing together would be awkwardly silent. Also, please do not rage and/or curse excessively. Those kind of things ruin the fun super quickly.

If you have already bought or will buy the game and want someone to play with, ping me here or PM, and I'll PM you with my Steam ID! I would prefer to voicechat over Skype as it typically works better for me, but Steam calling would be fine too.

*Click here for the Steam link to DbD's store page*

*Please ping me if ur chatting w/me about DbD. I hate when I don't see a post for weeks! x-x*
Prvfc1i.png[The Hatchery Masterlist/center]
Woot woot! I've pre-purchased the game! ^_^
Woot woot! I've pre-purchased the game! ^_^
The game has been released! :o I'm downloading it now~
The game has been released! :o I'm downloading it now~
Oh this sounds super cool! I'll check it out when I get home + off mobile
Oh this sounds super cool! I'll check it out when I get home + off mobile
food_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gifitem_potted_deepmine_fungi_by_dogi_crimson-daf9lz1.giffood_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.gif
@raeofsunshine ~ If ya enjoy spookin' people and/or getting spooked, I think you'll like DbD! (Dead by Daylight)

P.S.: Your forum vista is cute~
@raeofsunshine ~ If ya enjoy spookin' people and/or getting spooked, I think you'll like DbD! (Dead by Daylight)

P.S.: Your forum vista is cute~
@DracoSicarius ahhhh u can't play it on mac tho :c :c :c
@DracoSicarius ahhhh u can't play it on mac tho :c :c :c
food_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gifitem_potted_deepmine_fungi_by_dogi_crimson-daf9lz1.giffood_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.gif
@raeofsunshine ~ Awh dang! Bad luck huh? D:
@raeofsunshine ~ Awh dang! Bad luck huh? D:
@dracosicarius yeah!! D: not that uncommon, though :(
@dracosicarius yeah!! D: not that uncommon, though :(
@raeofsunshine ~ Yea. A lot of computer games are for the pc
@raeofsunshine ~ Yea. A lot of computer games are for the pc
Anyone else out there who might want to play?
Anyone else out there who might want to play?
1 2 3 4