Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | WoF Fan-group: Wings of Flight Rising
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 383 384
@EPICdragon99
Sure, I'll get on the Official Name Lister Thing (TM). I will probably want updates anyway.
@EPICdragon99
Sure, I'll get on the Official Name Lister Thing (TM). I will probably want updates anyway.
L O A D I N G . . .
spinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gif
add meeeeeee i have three fandragons
add meeeeeee i have three fandragons
bmkYwEK.png
@nootnoot5458
I think you have to ping EPICdragon
@nootnoot5458
I think you have to ping EPICdragon
On the one talon, I can't wait until Darkstalker comes out. On the other, it's really going to mess up the reading order. Do I read it as a prequel? Maybe, but it won't make much sense, will it? Do I read everything in the order it's written? Well that's all fine and dandy, but the irrational part of my brain is freaking out because "you just CAN'T HAVE a special edition book in the MIDDLE OF A SERIES". Do I read it as an extra thing at the end of the series? No, the author herself said that Talons of Power won't make much sense without the background of Darkstalker.
Sorry for the rant, but I have issues.

*whispers* I love Glorybringer.
On the one talon, I can't wait until Darkstalker comes out. On the other, it's really going to mess up the reading order. Do I read it as a prequel? Maybe, but it won't make much sense, will it? Do I read everything in the order it's written? Well that's all fine and dandy, but the irrational part of my brain is freaking out because "you just CAN'T HAVE a special edition book in the MIDDLE OF A SERIES". Do I read it as an extra thing at the end of the series? No, the author herself said that Talons of Power won't make much sense without the background of Darkstalker.
Sorry for the rant, but I have issues.

*whispers* I love Glorybringer.
P.S.
@EPICdragon99
Can I be on the pinglist thingy, please?

On an unrelated note, one of my main fanfiction characters is named "Epic".
P.S.
@EPICdragon99
Can I be on the pinglist thingy, please?

On an unrelated note, one of my main fanfiction characters is named "Epic".
@mypi ok

@epicdragon99

yo can i be on the pinglist
@mypi ok

@epicdragon99

yo can i be on the pinglist
bmkYwEK.png
@nootnoot5458 I saw your previous request to join, so you're up there <3

@Aikidoka Must've been awkward when that movie came out XD
Also, sorry for your "Darkstalker" issues XD I guess you might as well read it when it comes out. Besides, it's probably too late to read them in chronological order? I mean, you could reread, but by the time you're back up to speed the prequel details might get fuzzy. :P
@nootnoot5458 I saw your previous request to join, so you're up there <3

@Aikidoka Must've been awkward when that movie came out XD
Also, sorry for your "Darkstalker" issues XD I guess you might as well read it when it comes out. Besides, it's probably too late to read them in chronological order? I mean, you could reread, but by the time you're back up to speed the prequel details might get fuzzy. :P
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
@EPICdragon99

... The movie is actually how I decided to name him. *embarrassment*

And when the new book comes out I'll just read it immediately. It's when I'm stacking everything on my shelf that I'll start to have problems.
@EPICdragon99

... The movie is actually how I decided to name him. *embarrassment*

And when the new book comes out I'll just read it immediately. It's when I'm stacking everything on my shelf that I'll start to have problems.
@EPICdragon99 pssst epic can i join your thing
@EPICdragon99 pssst epic can i join your thing
evQCX9v.gifMmBygYl.gif 41722454605_fc7ec4942e_o.png
@Firetear
I saw in your "Good Things Happen" post that you got Moon Rising and Escaping Peril, so I thought you might want to know about this.
@Firetear
I saw in your "Good Things Happen" post that you got Moon Rising and Escaping Peril, so I thought you might want to know about this.
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 383 384