Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | WoF Fan-group: Wings of Flight Rising
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 383 384
@EPICdragon99
I love the Winglets e-books! I've read them all, and my favorite has to be Assassin. Deathbringer ftw
@EPICdragon99
I love the Winglets e-books! I've read them all, and my favorite has to be Assassin. Deathbringer ftw
all for one and one for all, united we stand, divided we fall
crow // female // cst // about me
@EPICdragon99

The Winglets books are amazing, in my opinion :3 They answered some questions I had, and I'm pretty sure #1 will end up having plot importance in the main series.
@EPICdragon99

The Winglets books are amazing, in my opinion :3 They answered some questions I had, and I'm pretty sure #1 will end up having plot importance in the main series.
anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
@Selki @CrowFur
I figured they were probably p good XD
@Selki @CrowFur
I figured they were probably p good XD
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
@EPICdragon99
Yeah, definitely read the Winglets books if you can. I suggest going to your local library's website, and seeing if they have them, either on 3M cloud library or on the other service I can't remember the name of right now.
@EPICdragon99
Yeah, definitely read the Winglets books if you can. I suggest going to your local library's website, and seeing if they have them, either on 3M cloud library or on the other service I can't remember the name of right now.
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
@EPICdragon99 I'd like to sign up, please!
@EPICdragon99 I'd like to sign up, please!
@epicdragon99
Sign me up!

@rosezuma
@liighty
@bonethesandwing
@tsunamidaseawing

THIS EXISTS!!!
Join!

(Hahaha I'm on the wof wiki)
@epicdragon99
Sign me up!

@rosezuma
@liighty
@bonethesandwing
@tsunamidaseawing

THIS EXISTS!!!
Join!

(Hahaha I'm on the wof wiki)
2zthk0p.png #240634
Matthew 7:15 || FR Time +2 (CST)

"I never gave anyone hell. I just told the truth and they thought it was hell." - Harry S Truman
200zs43.png
@epicdragon99
Joining how am I aspose to do da thing?
@Sunshining
THANK YOU!!!!
@epicdragon99
Joining how am I aspose to do da thing?
@Sunshining
THANK YOU!!!!
@Tsunamiscale
This is a thing, so START READING!
@Tsunamiscale
This is a thing, so START READING!
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
@Rosezuma
Well, you pinged me, so that's a good start ^^ Now, you can just chat, hang out, tell your friends, put banners/buttons in your profile/sig, or just stalk the thread. XD
@Rosezuma
Well, you pinged me, so that's a good start ^^ Now, you can just chat, hang out, tell your friends, put banners/buttons in your profile/sig, or just stalk the thread. XD
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
@Skyetheother @EmynStormSinger JOIN! Thorn (Sunny's mom) becomes queen of the SandWings!
@Skyetheother @EmynStormSinger JOIN! Thorn (Sunny's mom) becomes queen of the SandWings!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 383 384