Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | WoF Fan-group: Wings of Flight Rising
1 2 ... 334 335 336 337 338 ... 383 384
@MoonEclipse

Yeah, probably.

Sorry, I tend to overreact sometimes due to the drama in the rest of the WoF fandom. Guess I can snap quickly when I see potential drama coming up here. My apologies.

(I don’t ship much either lol. I lowkey ship some stuff but I’m not as passionate about it as most people)
@MoonEclipse

Yeah, probably.

Sorry, I tend to overreact sometimes due to the drama in the rest of the WoF fandom. Guess I can snap quickly when I see potential drama coming up here. My apologies.

(I don’t ship much either lol. I lowkey ship some stuff but I’m not as passionate about it as most people)
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I mean, yeah there’s an age gap, but with dragons, once you hit a certain age it stops mattering. About seven, I’d say. If he liked someone younger, such as Moon, then yes, I’d have a problem with that myself.
I mean, yeah there’s an age gap, but with dragons, once you hit a certain age it stops mattering. About seven, I’d say. If he liked someone younger, such as Moon, then yes, I’d have a problem with that myself.
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
Thought something exciting happened and turns out it's just boring shipping drama.
I get that this is a Wof group and with every fandom comes shipping but can we not fight about ships?

not trying to be rude but it's kind of pointless to ping someone to justify your ship. If you like a ship then just ship it and if someone doesn't agree with you then just ignore them.
I mean there's probably some questionable ships out there but most of the ones in Wof are alright as far as I can tell.

Anyway, I haven't been able to start book 11 but I still want to ask questions about the new tribes. If you've finished or read some of the new book, what's your opinions on the tribes now?

are the hivewings cool?
Thought something exciting happened and turns out it's just boring shipping drama.
I get that this is a Wof group and with every fandom comes shipping but can we not fight about ships?

not trying to be rude but it's kind of pointless to ping someone to justify your ship. If you like a ship then just ship it and if someone doesn't agree with you then just ignore them.
I mean there's probably some questionable ships out there but most of the ones in Wof are alright as far as I can tell.

Anyway, I haven't been able to start book 11 but I still want to ask questions about the new tribes. If you've finished or read some of the new book, what's your opinions on the tribes now?

are the hivewings cool?
tumblr_px51itqh6G1vjwwiao2_100.gif102d163a-d286-11e8-a530-e1fc53146cd0.gifArt Thread9d95c621-d288-11e8-9f00-e1fc53146cd0.gif tumblr_op7hohhA6K1w1kerio1_100.gif24364585_jebU2ZlB1MqalV1.png
[quote name="Blueflare" date="2018-07-18 13:14:17" ] Thought something exciting happened and turns out it's just boring shipping drama. I get that this is a Wof group and with every fandom comes shipping but can we not fight about ships? not trying to be rude but it's kind of pointless to ping someone to justify your ship. If you like a ship then just ship it and if someone doesn't agree with you then just ignore them. I mean there's probably some questionable ships out there but most of the ones in Wof are alright as far as I can tell. Anyway, I haven't been able to start book 11 but I still want to ask questions about the new tribes. If you've finished or read some of the new book, what's your opinions on the tribes now? are the hivewings cool? [/quote] ^^^ this Mmk, new tribes... Lost Continent Spoilers: [spoiler]I can’t stand the HiveWings, they’re simply jerks that essentially own SilkWings as slaves and control every aspect of their lives. It’s disgusting. Plus the entire tribe is essentially enslaved by their own Queen too, and they don’t even care. SilkWings are ehh to me. I like them overall but I don’t like how they all just roll over and let the HiveWings control their lives. LeafWings, now these are the ones I love. It’s too bad we haven’t seen much of them yet. Hopefully next book?[/spoiler]
Blueflare wrote on 2018-07-18 13:14:17:

are the hivewings cool?

^^^ this

Mmk, new tribes...

Lost Continent Spoilers:
I can’t stand the HiveWings, they’re simply jerks that essentially own SilkWings as slaves and control every aspect of their lives. It’s disgusting. Plus the entire tribe is essentially enslaved by their own Queen too, and they don’t even care.

SilkWings are ehh to me. I like them overall but I don’t like how they all just roll over and let the HiveWings control their lives.

LeafWings, now these are the ones I love. It’s too bad we haven’t seen much of them yet. Hopefully next book?
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I like the hivewings.

They be cool wasp dragons.
I like the hivewings.

They be cool wasp dragons.
2029 < Used to be MoonEclispe, still the Friendly Friend I was earlier, just with an easier to spell name! Yay!
I love Cricket -0-
I love Cricket -0-
fLdYOuE.pngNl7xQPH.png
kCHWEjf.png
QUIpVFE.png
Jd88XNq.png
J7D1quC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
@MoonEclipse

Thank you! :)
@MoonEclipse

Thank you! :)
DraconicMusic | Female (she/they) | 19 | xOvakhZ.png Aegosexual Aromantic F8WMfQz.png | Dragon and robot enthusiast | Autistic | Hyperfixated on Mega Man
[quote name="Riverflight" date="2018-07-18 13:34:28" ]Mmk, new tribes... Lost Continent Spoilers: [spoiler]I can’t stand the HiveWings, they’re simply jerks that essentially own SilkWings as slaves and control every aspect of their lives. It’s disgusting. Plus the entire tribe is essentially enslaved by their own Queen too, and they don’t even care. SilkWings are ehh to me. I like them overall but I don’t like how they all just roll over and let the HiveWings control their lives. LeafWings, now these are the ones I love. It’s too bad we haven’t seen much of them yet. Hopefully next book?[/spoiler][/quote] [indent][spoiler]It's not that the HiveWings don't care; I'm sure many do. But the problem is that they [i]can't[/i] care. While watched less than SilkWings, if a HiveWing spoke against the queen, they'd get in deep trouble. The queen has a monopoly over all of her tribe(s).[/spoiler][/indent]
Riverflight wrote on 2018-07-18 13:34:28:
Mmk, new tribes...

Lost Continent Spoilers:
I can’t stand the HiveWings, they’re simply jerks that essentially own SilkWings as slaves and control every aspect of their lives. It’s disgusting. Plus the entire tribe is essentially enslaved by their own Queen too, and they don’t even care.

SilkWings are ehh to me. I like them overall but I don’t like how they all just roll over and let the HiveWings control their lives.

LeafWings, now these are the ones I love. It’s too bad we haven’t seen much of them yet. Hopefully next book?
It's not that the HiveWings don't care; I'm sure many do. But the problem is that they can't care. While watched less than SilkWings, if a HiveWing spoke against the queen, they'd get in deep trouble. The queen has a monopoly over all of her tribe(s).
all for one and one for all, united we stand, divided we fall
crow // female // cst // about me
w-woah

wh
what is this place
w-woah

wh
what is this place
Oh no please no shipping drama here... Like, seriously? *sigh* I mean, technically speaking in the terms of the fandom(s')'s writings, all characters can be whatever age we want them to be? Sure it might not be canon but really? I mean if you believe in the whole alternate universes thing then there's litereally a world for every possibility. Including characters that are ten years apart being the same age...

I say ship and let ship unless it's extremely creepy (Deathbringer with anyone younger than Glory, for example. That'd just be creepy) or disturbing. But really, why all the hate over such miniscule things? They're fictional characters and unless you know every law of their world, it could be completely normal for certain ships to exist.

Anyway, I'm now off and away because I haven't read past 'Talons of Power' yet. Turtle is quickly becoming a favorite of mine like holy heck I relate to him so much. Glad to hear the new tribes are awesome though!
Oh no please no shipping drama here... Like, seriously? *sigh* I mean, technically speaking in the terms of the fandom(s')'s writings, all characters can be whatever age we want them to be? Sure it might not be canon but really? I mean if you believe in the whole alternate universes thing then there's litereally a world for every possibility. Including characters that are ten years apart being the same age...

I say ship and let ship unless it's extremely creepy (Deathbringer with anyone younger than Glory, for example. That'd just be creepy) or disturbing. But really, why all the hate over such miniscule things? They're fictional characters and unless you know every law of their world, it could be completely normal for certain ships to exist.

Anyway, I'm now off and away because I haven't read past 'Talons of Power' yet. Turtle is quickly becoming a favorite of mine like holy heck I relate to him so much. Glad to hear the new tribes are awesome though!
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
1 2 ... 334 335 336 337 338 ... 383 384