Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | WoF Fan-group: Wings of Flight Rising
1 2 ... 333 334 335 336 337 ... 383 384
Again, would anyone like to buy her? I'm selling this dragon named Tsunami for 30,000T or 30G She's not based of the canon Tsunami but just has the same name. She's a pure SeaWing. She also comes with art. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/173653/17365205_350.png[/img] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/67d4/f/2018/156/7/4/tsunami__fr_to_wof__by_gdtrekkie-dcdljdj.png[/img] Please ping me on here if you want to buy her :3
Again, would anyone like to buy her?
I'm selling this dragon named Tsunami for 30,000T or 30G
She's not based of the canon Tsunami but just has the same name. She's a pure SeaWing. She also comes with art.

17365205_350.png

tsunami__fr_to_wof__by_gdtrekkie-dcdljdj.png

Please ping me on here if you want to buy her :3
OoF @EPICdragon99 can I join? I love WOF :D
@EPICdragon99 Guess who finally got that hatchery up and running?!? :D [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2481077#post_2481077][img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/6c80865c-85c0-11e8-90f6-fbd374c57b6e.gif[/img][/url]
@EPICdragon99
Guess who finally got that hatchery up and running?!? :D
6c80865c-85c0-11e8-90f6-fbd374c57b6e.gif
63324000-84e8-11e8-8dbf-fb2bd71d0cf6.gif
@DraconemSeptum

Nice!

I love your choices for the colours and breeds.

I can't think of one thing I would do differently.
@DraconemSeptum

Nice!

I love your choices for the colours and breeds.

I can't think of one thing I would do differently.
2029 < Used to be MoonEclispe, still the Friendly Friend I was earlier, just with an easier to spell name! Yay!
@EPICdragon99
May I be a member? WOF is great!
@EPICdragon99
May I be a member? WOF is great!
Hi there! I'm back again trying to sell this dragon named Tsunami for 30,000T or 30G She's not based om the canon Tsunami but just has the same name. She's a pure SeaWing. She also comes with art. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/173653/17365205_350.png[/img] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/67d4/f/2018/156/7/4/tsunami__fr_to_wof__by_gdtrekkie-dcdljdj.png[/img] Please ping me on here if you want to buy her :3
Hi there!
I'm back again trying to sell this dragon named Tsunami for 30,000T or 30G
She's not based om the canon Tsunami but just has the same name. She's a pure SeaWing. She also comes with art.

17365205_350.png

tsunami__fr_to_wof__by_gdtrekkie-dcdljdj.png

Please ping me on here if you want to buy her :3
[quote name="DraconicMusic" date="2018-07-18 11:57:13" ] @Epicdragon99 You probably don’t know this, but I recently unblocked you. The reason I blocked you in the first place was because of you calling Glorybringer pedophilic. I’m bringing this up because Tui herself actually made a statement regarding Glorybringer being a seemingly pedophilic ship: “They’re just dragons.” This actually makes sense if you think about it for a moment. Basically Tui is saying that human characters being shipped with a major age gap in them is not a good thing, but dragons are, in her book at least. If you don’t agree, that’s alright. I’m just saying. :) [/quote] It's a different culture than ours. So in their world, this sort of action may be perfectly acceptable. It's a canon ship so their is no changing it.
DraconicMusic wrote on 2018-07-18 11:57:13:
@Epicdragon99

You probably don’t know this, but I recently unblocked you. The reason I blocked you in the first place was because of you calling Glorybringer pedophilic.

I’m bringing this up because Tui herself actually made a statement regarding Glorybringer being a seemingly pedophilic ship:

“They’re just dragons.”

This actually makes sense if you think about it for a moment. Basically Tui is saying that human characters being shipped with a major age gap in them is not a good thing, but dragons are, in her book at least. If you don’t agree, that’s alright. I’m just saying. :)

It's a different culture than ours.

So in their world, this sort of action may be perfectly acceptable.

It's a canon ship so their is no changing it.
2029 < Used to be MoonEclispe, still the Friendly Friend I was earlier, just with an easier to spell name! Yay!
@DraconicMusic
You blocked someone for calling a ship pedophilic? :/

I’m sorry, but that seems like a weird reason to block someone to me, and it feels like you’re only coming back here to shove it in Epicdragon’s face that the ship is canon.

I mean, it’s 100% okay that you like the ship, but it should also be okay that someone else doesn’t. It shouldn’t be something to block someone over when you could’ve joined in the conversation and we could all just get along :/

At first glance, Glorybringer does seem pedophilic due to the age gap. Instead of blocking, why didn’t you just explain why you thought it wasn’t? If you did, then my apologies, I just don’t think it’s very reasonable to block someone over their opinion on a fictional ship.

Sorry if I sound rude, this is just too similar to the drama in the rest of the WoF fandom and I’m seriously sick of it.
@DraconicMusic
You blocked someone for calling a ship pedophilic? :/

I’m sorry, but that seems like a weird reason to block someone to me, and it feels like you’re only coming back here to shove it in Epicdragon’s face that the ship is canon.

I mean, it’s 100% okay that you like the ship, but it should also be okay that someone else doesn’t. It shouldn’t be something to block someone over when you could’ve joined in the conversation and we could all just get along :/

At first glance, Glorybringer does seem pedophilic due to the age gap. Instead of blocking, why didn’t you just explain why you thought it wasn’t? If you did, then my apologies, I just don’t think it’s very reasonable to block someone over their opinion on a fictional ship.

Sorry if I sound rude, this is just too similar to the drama in the rest of the WoF fandom and I’m seriously sick of it.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I think they are just standing up for a ship that they like, you know how shippers get.

(I dislike shipping myself. No thanks.)

I think they are just standing up for a ship that they like, you know how shippers get.

(I dislike shipping myself. No thanks.)

1 2 ... 333 334 335 336 337 ... 383 384