Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | WoF Fan-group: Wings of Flight Rising
1 2 ... 249 250 251 252 253 ... 383 384
To be fair, Darkstalker could see the future too.

He still should've listened though.
To be fair, Darkstalker could see the future too.

He still should've listened though.
Lichtdrache.gif
[quote name="TalonsAndTails" date=2017-05-29 09:11:57] @/skylexar @/EPICdragon99 i totally agree?? clearsight was right almost all the time about darkstalker, and he was stupid not to listen to someone who could literally read the future?? he really should have listened to her and she deserved much better. [/quote] FINALLY. IVE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR LIKE SIX MONTHS AND NOBODY EVER LISTENS. THANK YOU.
TalonsAndTails wrote on 2017-05-29:
@/skylexar
@/EPICdragon99

i totally agree?? clearsight was right almost all the time about darkstalker, and he was stupid not to listen to someone who could literally read the future?? he really should have listened to her and she deserved much better.

FINALLY.
IVE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR LIKE SIX MONTHS AND NOBODY EVER LISTENS.
THANK YOU.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I read a theory somewhere about how the reason for Darkstalker's descent into evil was caused by Clearsight's mind-blocking earring, since he wasn't able to hear her worries, and therefore think what he was doing was the best for Clearsight and the Nightwings, when it was the opposite. Think about his last thought. Something like "he could finally see her love, her fear, etc.", right?
I read a theory somewhere about how the reason for Darkstalker's descent into evil was caused by Clearsight's mind-blocking earring, since he wasn't able to hear her worries, and therefore think what he was doing was the best for Clearsight and the Nightwings, when it was the opposite. Think about his last thought. Something like "he could finally see her love, her fear, etc.", right?
[img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/d16bedcc758acb6e8bb59448249c66e5/tumblr_oqqrmhjnfx1vjwwiao1_400.png[/img] I thought you guys might like to see the qibli I drew, so uh here you go.
tumblr_oqqrmhjnfx1vjwwiao1_400.png

I thought you guys might like to see the
qibli I drew, so uh here you go.
tumblr_px51itqh6G1vjwwiao2_100.gif102d163a-d286-11e8-a530-e1fc53146cd0.gifArt Thread9d95c621-d288-11e8-9f00-e1fc53146cd0.gif tumblr_op7hohhA6K1w1kerio1_100.gif24364585_jebU2ZlB1MqalV1.png
Hey all! I figured I might as well show you all my first Wings of Fire fan character, Cyan! She's a Rainwing+Seawing hybrid. [img]http://orig00.deviantart.net/4ddc/f/2017/104/5/0/cyan_ref_by_ewspirit-db5uava.png[/img] From my DeviantArt page: "Finally came up with a WoF fan character! I decided to go with a Seawing+Rainwing hybrid, but she looks a lot more like a Seawing. She lives in the Seawing kingdom and can breathe underwater/speak Aquatic, and she can also turn invisible. She can't change her scales to other visible colors though, which sets her apart from other Rainwings. She also cannot shoot venom from her fangs, even though she does have them."
Hey all! I figured I might as well show you all my first Wings of Fire fan character, Cyan! She's a Rainwing+Seawing hybrid.
cyan_ref_by_ewspirit-db5uava.png

From my DeviantArt page:

"Finally came up with a WoF fan character! I decided to go with a Seawing+Rainwing hybrid, but she looks a lot more like a Seawing. She lives in the Seawing kingdom and can breathe underwater/speak Aquatic, and she can also turn invisible. She can't change her scales to other visible colors though, which sets her apart from other Rainwings. She also cannot shoot venom from her fangs, even though she does have them."
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
Looks like no one's mentioned it yet, so I get to break the news huzzah! The Wings of Fire: The Dragonet Prophecy graphic novel got a cover reveal yesterday on Tui's official facebook. [img]https://i2.wp.com/www.comicsbeat.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/WINGS-OF-FIRE-GRAPHIX-1-front-cover.jpg[/img] http://www.comicsbeat.com/exclusive-tui-sutherlands-wings-of-fire-series-is-coming-to-comics-and-she-tells-us-why/ I believe this is coming out January 2018 according to her last fan meet up? Also, fun fact. Apparently if you order the books (or maybe it's just pre-order) through Tui's local bookstore you can get them autographed? Apparently many have done it this way, I'm not 100% on if she still does but she used to at least.
Looks like no one's mentioned it yet, so I get to break the news huzzah!

The Wings of Fire: The Dragonet Prophecy graphic novel got a cover reveal yesterday on Tui's official facebook.

WINGS-OF-FIRE-GRAPHIX-1-front-cover.jpg

http://www.comicsbeat.com/exclusive-tui-sutherlands-wings-of-fire-series-is-coming-to-comics-and-she-tells-us-why/

I believe this is coming out January 2018 according to her last fan meet up?

Also, fun fact. Apparently if you order the books (or maybe it's just pre-order) through Tui's local bookstore you can get them autographed? Apparently many have done it this way, I'm not 100% on if she still does but she used to at least.
3fd02646aa3f6db04d36eb0a1e9dd03f2a556031.png35245a3da26aa58014493e26dad7707b9eb43417.pngdd18029f6d9f47907dfd09694a95608b0e2e91f9.png
46d82f0c63d3b63c971b1bd6da653380c59c0d22.pnge0d4d34a1aeb0889910ad9f6a3bae8a652c9f3a6.pnge669256c8c8a9d2679c5f85b8ee6d9bdeff0a06f.png
THE HYPE IS REAL

100% READING WHEN THEY COME OUT.

Sure Starflight looks a lil odd, but do you think I care?
THE HYPE IS REAL

100% READING WHEN THEY COME OUT.

Sure Starflight looks a lil odd, but do you think I care?
Lichtdrache.gif
OH MY GOSH @Bekuno THIS IS FINALLY HAPPENING FOR REAL!!!
I hope. (:
OH MY GOSH @Bekuno THIS IS FINALLY HAPPENING FOR REAL!!!
I hope. (:
art shop|he/it/they
QhNru0g.png
@Pandacow
My heart just broke thanks ;u;
@Bekuno
I HAVE A MIGHTY NEED FOR A GRAPHIC NOVEL thank you for sharing
@Pandacow
My heart just broke thanks ;u;
@Bekuno
I HAVE A MIGHTY NEED FOR A GRAPHIC NOVEL thank you for sharing
+3 FR time
Cheap dragons for sale!
I also do art and nest rentals :3
aaaaaahelloaaaaaaD1hGher.png 45vn8KS.gif 942fhpK.png
@epicdragon99
Yes!!!! None of my friends actually want to discuss the books with me, despite the fact that some have already read them. (Poopyheads) Add me to the members list!
@epicdragon99
Yes!!!! None of my friends actually want to discuss the books with me, despite the fact that some have already read them. (Poopyheads) Add me to the members list!
AQw0PQz.png
1 2 ... 249 250 251 252 253 ... 383 384