Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Overwatch
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 410 411
[img]http://i.imgur.com/YovNjwH.png[/img] 4 ENVIRO KILLS YEA BOOIIIIIIIIII
YovNjwH.png

4 ENVIRO KILLS

YEA BOOIIIIIIIIII
@Foo Ah, I have the same skin on Pharah right now! I think it's actually one of my favs, even tho it doesn't really...make much sense for her background but dangit it looks nice lol I just recently got PotG as my son and I've never been more proud tbh [img]http://67.media.tumblr.com/e1df9ce293856c4e2d20d1a545458aae/tumblr_o86folLPoi1qfds6po1_500.png[/img] I was caught off guard (thinking it was gonna be the person playing torbjorn) but I'm glad I managed to snap a screenshot!
@Foo

Ah, I have the same skin on Pharah right now! I think it's actually one of my favs, even tho it doesn't really...make much sense for her background but dangit it looks nice lol

I just recently got PotG as my son and I've never been more proud tbh

tumblr_o86folLPoi1qfds6po1_500.png

I was caught off guard (thinking it was gonna be the person playing torbjorn) but I'm glad I managed to snap a screenshot!

I haven't played any since my last post, as I've been waiting until I can get a cooling fan to see if it helps. But since I'm impatient, I'm going to try what kuhaku did and upgrade my laptop to Windows 10 to see if it helps with the lag (it's gonna take forever though >.>).

I'm so excited to hopefully be able to play and enjoy the game (and lose a lot).
I haven't played any since my last post, as I've been waiting until I can get a cooling fan to see if it helps. But since I'm impatient, I'm going to try what kuhaku did and upgrade my laptop to Windows 10 to see if it helps with the lag (it's gonna take forever though >.>).

I'm so excited to hopefully be able to play and enjoy the game (and lose a lot).
tn0RSo5.png
@reliquiaen

By the way PM me if you get it and want to play (I can't remember if you said you play in Europe but yeah xD)
@reliquiaen

By the way PM me if you get it and want to play (I can't remember if you said you play in Europe but yeah xD)
OjayHBU.png
When Mei ruins your group shot :/ (I'm the only one fully visible lol) [img]http://i.imgur.com/k0RWRhc.jpg[/img]
When Mei ruins your group shot :/ (I'm the only one fully visible lol)

k0RWRhc.jpg
tumblr_inline_n6kdvqWTSp1qlye38.gif 1UI2JZj.gif i'm ein
fr +3
my artshop
warcraft dweeb
she/her
I need to get better at Widowmaker

Any good tips for playing her besides having a good aim (Which I don't have lol)
I need to get better at Widowmaker

Any good tips for playing her besides having a good aim (Which I don't have lol)
tumblr_ojhs1v0eQf1v6q66ro2_500.png
@DemiFiend,
Yeah sure! I'm Australia, so if there are Pacific servers that's probably where I'll be but that's okay haha.
@DemiFiend,
Yeah sure! I'm Australia, so if there are Pacific servers that's probably where I'll be but that's okay haha.
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
@Hallea

Caveat - I don't play Widowmaker or even much hitscan, but you might try messing with your mouse sensitivity, particularly lowering it. You'll typically benefit from a lower sensitivity on a hitscan class like Widowmaker.

Aim is also a learned skill, it just takes practice! Spam Widowmaker for a couple days and try to take every shot.
@Hallea

Caveat - I don't play Widowmaker or even much hitscan, but you might try messing with your mouse sensitivity, particularly lowering it. You'll typically benefit from a lower sensitivity on a hitscan class like Widowmaker.

Aim is also a learned skill, it just takes practice! Spam Widowmaker for a couple days and try to take every shot.
@thecatsred

Actually i might be able to give a reason for that native american themed skin! The thunderbird is said to control hail and the like, so maybe that in combo with her ult was the reason?

Anyway! I'm also parsnips on battle.net, (Parsnips#11701) if anyone wants to add me!

@Hallea

A lot of time what can help with widowmaker is a setting for her hiding in the settings, you can actually change the mouse sensitivity for when you are zoomed in!
@thecatsred

Actually i might be able to give a reason for that native american themed skin! The thunderbird is said to control hail and the like, so maybe that in combo with her ult was the reason?

Anyway! I'm also parsnips on battle.net, (Parsnips#11701) if anyone wants to add me!

@Hallea

A lot of time what can help with widowmaker is a setting for her hiding in the settings, you can actually change the mouse sensitivity for when you are zoomed in!
ihxJm60.png
I collect Tengu Callers and Greybeak Reapers!

I will pay 5kt/5g per familiar
@huldrych @Parsnips
Thanks
My mouse sensitivity is pretty high rn so lemme lower it and see how that goes
@huldrych @Parsnips
Thanks
My mouse sensitivity is pretty high rn so lemme lower it and see how that goes
tumblr_ojhs1v0eQf1v6q66ro2_500.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 410 411