Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Overwatch
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 410 411
I LOVE JUNKRAT.
I LOVE JUNKRAT.
HGXrZDQ.gif
@reliquiaen
huh, i got mine as origins for $90 and i bought it in australia :00 (i'm a PCer too)
@reliquiaen
huh, i got mine as origins for $90 and i bought it in australia :00 (i'm a PCer too)
light nests for rent
my username is NACL, not naci !! like the sodium chloride we all love !!!
@kuhaku,
Might I ask where you got it from? It might just be where I'm buying it haha.
@kuhaku,
Might I ask where you got it from? It might just be where I'm buying it haha.
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
what's up my guys @Soldier76 [img]http://i.imgur.com/5ldtc78.png[/img] My friends and I did the exact same thing and somehow won too!
what's up my guys

@Soldier76

5ldtc78.png

My friends and I did the exact same thing and somehow won too!
tumblr_inline_n6kdvqWTSp1qlye38.gif 1UI2JZj.gif i'm ein
fr +3
my artshop
warcraft dweeb
she/her
@reliquiaen
well i got it from EB games in westfield kotara if that helps. it was a hard copy with the physical disc and all :00
@reliquiaen
well i got it from EB games in westfield kotara if that helps. it was a hard copy with the physical disc and all :00
light nests for rent
you guys can find me using the name Kiz I play every mode but if you're on easy AI and sometimes medium AI, you'll find me as the reaper going around calling everyone weenies and spraying [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CjfRxxMXEAAxbEi.jpg[/img]
you guys can find me using the name Kiz
I play every mode but if you're on easy AI and sometimes medium AI, you'll find me as the reaper going around calling everyone weenies and spraying
CjfRxxMXEAAxbEi.jpg
Oh yeah my IGN is Foo! :D
Oh yeah my IGN is Foo! :D
I have it but can't play it except for training because I lag so immensely when It comes to playing with actual people (even against A.I's). I've been thinking maybe I need more ram and perhaps a cooling fan. It's only 3 years old (or around that age).

Anyways, my favorite character would have to be D.Va (I love her shift skill |D). I know I've got a couple of skins for different characters, but the only one I can remember atm is the Lemon-Lime skin for D.Va (I kinda want the B.Va one).

I hope I can do pvp soon. Dx
I have it but can't play it except for training because I lag so immensely when It comes to playing with actual people (even against A.I's). I've been thinking maybe I need more ram and perhaps a cooling fan. It's only 3 years old (or around that age).

Anyways, my favorite character would have to be D.Va (I love her shift skill |D). I know I've got a couple of skins for different characters, but the only one I can remember atm is the Lemon-Lime skin for D.Va (I kinda want the B.Va one).

I hope I can do pvp soon. Dx
tn0RSo5.png
@teine
**** SAME except i have 8gb ram. just a really crap graphics card, which might be the problem. i read that you have to update your graphics driver if you crash a lot :x im spending my time trying to spam easy AI ahaha.
@teine
**** SAME except i have 8gb ram. just a really crap graphics card, which might be the problem. i read that you have to update your graphics driver if you crash a lot :x im spending my time trying to spam easy AI ahaha.
light nests for rent
@kuhaku Yeah, I think my graphics card might be the issue. And thank goodness I haven't crashed (yet), but now I wonder if I should update it. I've also been trying to do easy AI, but since I lag so bad, I (kind of) shoot randomly and hope I hit the enemy. No one's gotten mad at me (yet). Out of combat I don't lag as bad, but still. Dx
@kuhaku Yeah, I think my graphics card might be the issue. And thank goodness I haven't crashed (yet), but now I wonder if I should update it. I've also been trying to do easy AI, but since I lag so bad, I (kind of) shoot randomly and hope I hit the enemy. No one's gotten mad at me (yet). Out of combat I don't lag as bad, but still. Dx
tn0RSo5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 410 411