Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Overwatch
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 410 411
@reliquiaen

I play in the Europe sever and just started ;3
@reliquiaen

I play in the Europe sever and just started ;3
OjayHBU.png
@DemiFiend,
Oh hey! Nice, I always forget about servers haha. So looking forward to playing though omg. How are you liking it?
@DemiFiend,
Oh hey! Nice, I always forget about servers haha. So looking forward to playing though omg. How are you liking it?
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
Btw guys, does anyone have any tips for beginner players? Just wondering
Btw guys, does anyone have any tips for beginner players? Just wondering
tumblr_ojhs1v0eQf1v6q66ro2_500.png
@reliquiaen

I am loving it so far! I got pulled into level 30 matches for my first real matches, and it was fun xD The animations are so fluid, and I enjoy the hero selection. The support heroes are pefect and fun to play (I usually don't play them so yeah).
@reliquiaen

I am loving it so far! I got pulled into level 30 matches for my first real matches, and it was fun xD The animations are so fluid, and I enjoy the hero selection. The support heroes are pefect and fun to play (I usually don't play them so yeah).
OjayHBU.png
@Foo

There were a couple topics on these forums a couple days ago about it =P

So far I'm almost level 20, and have a couple skins already (Tracer, Zenyatta, 2 for Pharah, one epic skin for Widowmaker as well as the one that came with prepurchase). I played a lot of Reaper, D.va, Tracer and Widowmaker with some Reinhardt action... I really plan to get better at every hero though, since I sometimes have a bad habit of button mashing when it gets intense xD I have a good laptop that runs it smoothly but need to practice my aim and positioning more.

@Hallea

I'm also kind of a new player, but some tips I can give is making custom games (you can set the cooldowns for abilities to 0), and practice running around the maps fluidly on your own, and use techniques effectively (eg. widowmaker's grappling hook and space bar combo to launch her around the map, genji's wallclimb). There's a nice video tutorial on widowmaker for instance on youtube for that particular technique. Its good to find good sniping spots, and locations for health packs and stuff. I think the best way to improve is to learn as many heroes as you can vs other players. That's what I am trying to do at least =P I strive to get more kills than deaths every match.

@Foo

There were a couple topics on these forums a couple days ago about it =P

So far I'm almost level 20, and have a couple skins already (Tracer, Zenyatta, 2 for Pharah, one epic skin for Widowmaker as well as the one that came with prepurchase). I played a lot of Reaper, D.va, Tracer and Widowmaker with some Reinhardt action... I really plan to get better at every hero though, since I sometimes have a bad habit of button mashing when it gets intense xD I have a good laptop that runs it smoothly but need to practice my aim and positioning more.

@Hallea

I'm also kind of a new player, but some tips I can give is making custom games (you can set the cooldowns for abilities to 0), and practice running around the maps fluidly on your own, and use techniques effectively (eg. widowmaker's grappling hook and space bar combo to launch her around the map, genji's wallclimb). There's a nice video tutorial on widowmaker for instance on youtube for that particular technique. Its good to find good sniping spots, and locations for health packs and stuff. I think the best way to improve is to learn as many heroes as you can vs other players. That's what I am trying to do at least =P I strive to get more kills than deaths every match.

@DemiFiend,
Yeah I hear you, I'm not usually a fan of playing support characters but Lucio and Mercy look like so much fun. I'm sure I'll sink plenty of hours into them as well. The matches are levelled? Is that for skill level?
@DemiFiend,
Yeah I hear you, I'm not usually a fan of playing support characters but Lucio and Mercy look like so much fun. I'm sure I'll sink plenty of hours into them as well. The matches are levelled? Is that for skill level?
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
@reliquiaen

Lucio especially feels great! Plus I love his little song jams. Yeah by level I mean how much experience you have. The more you play, the more your level increases and you get loot drops. So less experienced get matched with the less experienced. My case was different because my friend was level 30 xD Not sure why it matched us with level 28-30s still, but maybe it couldn't find a group that diverse for us.
@reliquiaen

Lucio especially feels great! Plus I love his little song jams. Yeah by level I mean how much experience you have. The more you play, the more your level increases and you get loot drops. So less experienced get matched with the less experienced. My case was different because my friend was level 30 xD Not sure why it matched us with level 28-30s still, but maybe it couldn't find a group that diverse for us.
OjayHBU.png
@DemiFiend,
He's so sassy yes it's great. And wall run is an amazing skill.
That's clever, makes a lot of sense. It'd be silly to have unskilled new people playing with the old hands. It's probably because the game is so new maybe.
@DemiFiend,
He's so sassy yes it's great. And wall run is an amazing skill.
That's clever, makes a lot of sense. It'd be silly to have unskilled new people playing with the old hands. It's probably because the game is so new maybe.
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
@Foo Happy to see a threat about Overwatch! I have been following the game for a long time, infact its first character that I saw was Reaper (..badassery over 9000). I generally stay away from pvp type of games - I just get way, way too nervous, but Overwatch has been the first pvp type of game that am REALLY interested in. I adore so many characters, and I didn't expect to like Junkrat and Roadhog. Hell, I could gush about a lot about most characters!The lore is amazing, and the few comics are just as well. I wish there'd be more.
Sad part is, I cannot afford the game. I don't even have a decent laptop to run ANY game at all. So I spend my time reading/watching a lot of Overwatch stuff on my own becuase I've no one that would be interested in the game haha. And shipping characters. I am very guilty of that... very.
Sorry.I'm not sorry
@Foo Happy to see a threat about Overwatch! I have been following the game for a long time, infact its first character that I saw was Reaper (..badassery over 9000). I generally stay away from pvp type of games - I just get way, way too nervous, but Overwatch has been the first pvp type of game that am REALLY interested in. I adore so many characters, and I didn't expect to like Junkrat and Roadhog. Hell, I could gush about a lot about most characters!The lore is amazing, and the few comics are just as well. I wish there'd be more.
Sad part is, I cannot afford the game. I don't even have a decent laptop to run ANY game at all. So I spend my time reading/watching a lot of Overwatch stuff on my own becuase I've no one that would be interested in the game haha. And shipping characters. I am very guilty of that... very.
Sorry.I'm not sorry
BkLX97a.pngOctopus is welcomeYya65zH.png
@foo I really enjoy playing Overwatch, but I have little to no experience in fps games and generally I feel like I fall short a lot! Regardless though, I'm still extremely willing to learn and better myself!

My favourite heroes so far are Lucio, McCree, Mei, Roadhog and Hanzo

Heroes I wish I were better at include Genji, Junkrat, Symmetra and Zarya.
@foo I really enjoy playing Overwatch, but I have little to no experience in fps games and generally I feel like I fall short a lot! Regardless though, I'm still extremely willing to learn and better myself!

My favourite heroes so far are Lucio, McCree, Mei, Roadhog and Hanzo

Heroes I wish I were better at include Genji, Junkrat, Symmetra and Zarya.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 410 411