Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Overwatch
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 410 411
@Mossflight

No prob! It's worth the $40 but I think $60 for content I won't use is pushing it lol

@Avessa

tbh I was really on the fence about there not being a single player mode, but once I bit the bullet and got the game anyway, I am SO glad I did! I haven't had a single issue as far as playing with other people, and this game is so newbie friendly (to the game or the genre itself) that it's so comfortable to go in not really knowing much w/o worrying about other people getting on your case. The only issue I've had so far is one guy had his mic on and I could hear him clicking and that was annoying lol but it's such a small thing. The play modes and the characters are very fun and rewarding, and there's no feeling of being behind like WoW or something because all the loot boxes only contain visual changes, no changes or bonuses to gameplay, so someone at lvl 4 and someone at lvl 50 have the same opportunity to do the same damage (the lvl 50 person might just have spent their whole time against AI while the lvl 4 is a veteran FPS player). The game is very team orientated and it makes for good fun comradery among other players.

I justified the purchase considering it's the same price as a sims 4 expansion pack which I buy all the time xD

@Mossflight

No prob! It's worth the $40 but I think $60 for content I won't use is pushing it lol

@Avessa

tbh I was really on the fence about there not being a single player mode, but once I bit the bullet and got the game anyway, I am SO glad I did! I haven't had a single issue as far as playing with other people, and this game is so newbie friendly (to the game or the genre itself) that it's so comfortable to go in not really knowing much w/o worrying about other people getting on your case. The only issue I've had so far is one guy had his mic on and I could hear him clicking and that was annoying lol but it's such a small thing. The play modes and the characters are very fun and rewarding, and there's no feeling of being behind like WoW or something because all the loot boxes only contain visual changes, no changes or bonuses to gameplay, so someone at lvl 4 and someone at lvl 50 have the same opportunity to do the same damage (the lvl 50 person might just have spent their whole time against AI while the lvl 4 is a veteran FPS player). The game is very team orientated and it makes for good fun comradery among other players.

I justified the purchase considering it's the same price as a sims 4 expansion pack which I buy all the time xD

MMMM YES did someone say Overwatch I haven't been able to play much because of irl stuff, but it's finally summer so my play time will probably skyrocket :,D I main Soldier 76 and Reaper, and I've been trying out McCree a bit recently. I love all the characters really! Also, played a match last night with a team full of 76, it was amazing: [img]http://orig00.deviantart.net/24dd/f/2016/153/d/c/dad_squad_by_lucerni-da4qi82.png[/img]
MMMM YES did someone say Overwatch

I haven't been able to play much because of irl stuff, but it's finally summer so my play time will probably skyrocket :,D I main Soldier 76 and Reaper, and I've been trying out McCree a bit recently. I love all the characters really!

Also, played a match last night with a team full of 76, it was amazing:

dad_squad_by_lucerni-da4qi82.png
................................................... .
he/him
please ping me when replying to me
... 0c6d754360cac7b4e6251a3b5ac42a7718ac068d.png
@reliquiaen pls nerd out as much as u like you're gonna LOVE this game

@kuhaku This is actually pretty much my first FPS as well, I'm usually REALLY awful at them but overwatch has a character out there for EVERYONE and it's just so fun it doesnt even matter if we can't play well LOL

@Naaru I am all about that shippy stuff mane. all about it. I just made some soldier 76 fanart but it's borderline nsfw and i dont have a tumblr to show it off with sobs

@Mossflight I bought the 40 dollar one. the only thing the 60 dollar one has is a few skins which you may or may not like and some skins/pets for other games (like WOW) and far far as I know you can always upgrade later for the additional $20. I bought loot boxes with my $20 instead and got WAY more in game stuff that I actually liked lol.

@Hallea *SLAMS FISTS ON TABLE* OVERWATCH OVERWATCH OVERWATCH

@thecatsred I absolutely love the graphics og the game, and the movement of the characters feels so organic. I LOVE lucio, he's the best and so seriously fun. I'm still trying to get his legendary frog skins. ;-w-; I haven't played any games as zarya yet. I should but her tanky playstyle just isn't what I usually like to play. Hanzo is good but I'm awful at aiming so I generally avoid him, but this weeks gamemode is a really good opportunity to practice!

McCree. My baby. The first one I played as on the open beta.

@Avessa There's practice modes and you can play against AI, but yeah a little sad there's no campaign, but who knows..with as much story world building that blizzard has been doing, maybe they'll release small ones in the future. :0

@Soldier76 AHHH your username. I love 76 but I have hardly any game time with him, I just love the character and the story and I have no shame I'll admit 76 is a pretty dang hot silver fox. I ended up playing with my group as all 76 too! it was pretty funny. I just started playing with him more since I spent money on loot boxes trying to get the night ops skin. I just finished a game and got a team kill, without ults! But lost my POTG to a tracer with an ult that only klilled 3 people lol. So salty.
@reliquiaen pls nerd out as much as u like you're gonna LOVE this game

@kuhaku This is actually pretty much my first FPS as well, I'm usually REALLY awful at them but overwatch has a character out there for EVERYONE and it's just so fun it doesnt even matter if we can't play well LOL

@Naaru I am all about that shippy stuff mane. all about it. I just made some soldier 76 fanart but it's borderline nsfw and i dont have a tumblr to show it off with sobs

@Mossflight I bought the 40 dollar one. the only thing the 60 dollar one has is a few skins which you may or may not like and some skins/pets for other games (like WOW) and far far as I know you can always upgrade later for the additional $20. I bought loot boxes with my $20 instead and got WAY more in game stuff that I actually liked lol.

@Hallea *SLAMS FISTS ON TABLE* OVERWATCH OVERWATCH OVERWATCH

@thecatsred I absolutely love the graphics og the game, and the movement of the characters feels so organic. I LOVE lucio, he's the best and so seriously fun. I'm still trying to get his legendary frog skins. ;-w-; I haven't played any games as zarya yet. I should but her tanky playstyle just isn't what I usually like to play. Hanzo is good but I'm awful at aiming so I generally avoid him, but this weeks gamemode is a really good opportunity to practice!

McCree. My baby. The first one I played as on the open beta.

@Avessa There's practice modes and you can play against AI, but yeah a little sad there's no campaign, but who knows..with as much story world building that blizzard has been doing, maybe they'll release small ones in the future. :0

@Soldier76 AHHH your username. I love 76 but I have hardly any game time with him, I just love the character and the story and I have no shame I'll admit 76 is a pretty dang hot silver fox. I ended up playing with my group as all 76 too! it was pretty funny. I just started playing with him more since I spent money on loot boxes trying to get the night ops skin. I just finished a game and got a team kill, without ults! But lost my POTG to a tracer with an ult that only klilled 3 people lol. So salty.
I just started playing. I am sticking to practicing with the hard (wallhack-knowing) ai atm.

HOWEVER I did play a couple of matches with my friend. I was level 1 and he brought me to level 30~ matches LOL It was fun though! I played Mercy a lot and got commended a lot (because no one likes to play spport/heal ;-;). I am trying to perfect Genji and Zenyatta as I love playing as them though of course I'm trying to get good as all the characters xD
I just started playing. I am sticking to practicing with the hard (wallhack-knowing) ai atm.

HOWEVER I did play a couple of matches with my friend. I was level 1 and he brought me to level 30~ matches LOL It was fun though! I played Mercy a lot and got commended a lot (because no one likes to play spport/heal ;-;). I am trying to perfect Genji and Zenyatta as I love playing as them though of course I'm trying to get good as all the characters xD
OjayHBU.png
I love overwatch. I was severely disappointed when I found out the game doesnt have a campaign. Nonetheless, I tried it anyways and I still hae tons of fun, but if I play too long it does get a little dull. Bastion is my giant robot bae though and nobody can stop me. I find it super easy to level up with him (im already level 28!) and he's super cute. Giant robots plus birds are great.

Though yeah, the director of overwatch said "I don't think we would ever do a single-player campaign, because the way these characters work... they're cool when you combine them together," and "Some don't play well alone, either. Unless we built a campaign around supporting somebody else, a support character like Mercy probably wouldn't do well." so unfortunately we arent getting a story in the future. Im just hoping at least in the future we will have more options as far as playing goes, like maybe different objective games or like point based games like the verity of halo or call of duty (overwatch is different from these which I love, and I want it to stay different, but just to have like different types of online gameplay like these games have)
I love overwatch. I was severely disappointed when I found out the game doesnt have a campaign. Nonetheless, I tried it anyways and I still hae tons of fun, but if I play too long it does get a little dull. Bastion is my giant robot bae though and nobody can stop me. I find it super easy to level up with him (im already level 28!) and he's super cute. Giant robots plus birds are great.

Though yeah, the director of overwatch said "I don't think we would ever do a single-player campaign, because the way these characters work... they're cool when you combine them together," and "Some don't play well alone, either. Unless we built a campaign around supporting somebody else, a support character like Mercy probably wouldn't do well." so unfortunately we arent getting a story in the future. Im just hoping at least in the future we will have more options as far as playing goes, like maybe different objective games or like point based games like the verity of halo or call of duty (overwatch is different from these which I love, and I want it to stay different, but just to have like different types of online gameplay like these games have)
ezgif.com-resize_3.gif ezgif.com-resize_4.gif ezgif.com-gif-maker_16.gif
@Foo oh man. reaper76 is like, my lifeblood. basically any gay ship lmao

would you show me if i sent you a pm?? omg i want to see it now sweats
@Foo oh man. reaper76 is like, my lifeblood. basically any gay ship lmao

would you show me if i sent you a pm?? omg i want to see it now sweats
image.gif
FR+3
I used to be Naaru
wishlist
I literally spent the last days playing only Overwatch, had a huge blast with my friends all being teamed up.

Time well spent, if you ask me. :D
I literally spent the last days playing only Overwatch, had a huge blast with my friends all being teamed up.

Time well spent, if you ask me. :D
GMT+1 ( Germany ) : I'm 9 hours ahead of the server fyi!

fr_plaguebanner_profile_by_seepranne-d6ghmos.gif
Oh man I've been obsessed with Overwatch lately haha I usually play as Mercy and Reaper but I'd like to try out Genji because dang he looks like fun!! If anyone would like to join me my PSN is Pawli_5 and I'm level 55 :0 Bonus: A screenshot from my favorite round so far [img]https://65.media.tumblr.com/01dd274685d97569a2e75a46109cb9dc/tumblr_inline_o814dsSFlA1u1h782_540.png[/img]
Oh man I've been obsessed with Overwatch lately haha

I usually play as Mercy and Reaper but I'd like to try out Genji because dang he looks like fun!! If anyone would like to join me my PSN is Pawli_5 and I'm level 55 :0

Bonus: A screenshot from my favorite round so far

tumblr_inline_o814dsSFlA1u1h782_540.png
@foo
IMMA LEARN REAPER AS HARD AS I CAN BECAUSE THERES LITERALLY NO WAY YOU CAN MESS UP WITH HIM
@foo
IMMA LEARN REAPER AS HARD AS I CAN BECAUSE THERES LITERALLY NO WAY YOU CAN MESS UP WITH HIM
light nests for rent
my username is NACL, not naci !! like the sodium chloride we all love !!!
@thecatsred,
Did you say $40? Holy carpsticks I feel like Australia is getting wildly ripped off now. It's $90 for the base game here and $180 for the extra content. I am so mad rn. It does have fabulous graphics too that's about 40% of what sold me and the rest was all the characters haha.

Any chance there's going to be PCers here? I'm going to need friends to play with. >.>
@thecatsred,
Did you say $40? Holy carpsticks I feel like Australia is getting wildly ripped off now. It's $90 for the base game here and $180 for the extra content. I am so mad rn. It does have fabulous graphics too that's about 40% of what sold me and the rest was all the characters haha.

Any chance there's going to be PCers here? I'm going to need friends to play with. >.>
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 410 411