Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite Game?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Dragon age Inquisition all the way, sim3 :D, Stardew Valley and Marvel Heroes >.>

The isle was on the list but.. the game has been breaking on me recently and the camera on dinosaurs rly suck atm I also have a huge dislike towards the creator...

This list tends to change a lot
Dragon age Inquisition all the way, sim3 :D, Stardew Valley and Marvel Heroes >.>

The isle was on the list but.. the game has been breaking on me recently and the camera on dinosaurs rly suck atm I also have a huge dislike towards the creator...

This list tends to change a lot
@cynderplayer that is amazing! I have never played that long on a game! The most I played on a game is 134 hours! You, my commentator, are impressive.
@cynderplayer that is amazing! I have never played that long on a game! The most I played on a game is 134 hours! You, my commentator, are impressive.
OLAUQNQe_400x400.jpg
@Sludgy Skyrim is a cool game, but I never have time to buy the game and play it. STUPID HOMEWORK!
@Sludgy Skyrim is a cool game, but I never have time to buy the game and play it. STUPID HOMEWORK!
OLAUQNQe_400x400.jpg
@Sludgy The second Yo-Kai Watch game sounds amazing. I hope a clown named Massiface returns!
@Sludgy The second Yo-Kai Watch game sounds amazing. I hope a clown named Massiface returns!
OLAUQNQe_400x400.jpg
My favorite game changes constantly so here's a list of my most favoritest games:

Bioshock (all of them)
Skyrim
Fallout 4
Yo-Kai Watch
Splatoon
Xcom
Minecraft
Mariokart 8
Monument Valley
Pokemon Emerald and Platinum
Pac-Man
Portal and Portal 2
Qbitz
Pokemon TCG
Killer Bunnies and the Quest for the Magic Carrot

Heck I just love games gimme some games to play anytime and I'll be your best friend
My favorite game changes constantly so here's a list of my most favoritest games:

Bioshock (all of them)
Skyrim
Fallout 4
Yo-Kai Watch
Splatoon
Xcom
Minecraft
Mariokart 8
Monument Valley
Pokemon Emerald and Platinum
Pac-Man
Portal and Portal 2
Qbitz
Pokemon TCG
Killer Bunnies and the Quest for the Magic Carrot

Heck I just love games gimme some games to play anytime and I'll be your best friend
OO
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
OOOOOOO
SigAdoptBanner.png
OOOOOOO WvEXipG.png
JvUa9ma.png
bYt72YT.png
Morrowind and Skyrim, tied.
Both are just such an amazingly deep, immersive, lore-filled games. What really makes them though are the mods. For Morrowind it's basically unplayable today without graphical mods and Skyrim just has so many great immersion mods like Frostfall, iNeed, and other things that really make the world feel more alive.

I've been playing Morrowind again recently and I don't even dislike the combat as much as I thought I did. I thought it would be awful to return to after playing Skyrim with combat mods installed. Maybe because the age of the game though it doesn't bother me too much.

A close third is probably modded Minecraft. I love survival, exploring, and building and the sheer popularity of Minecraft means a huge amount of modded content, to the point now where the mods overlap and modify each other and modpack authors can create their own content.
Morrowind and Skyrim, tied.
Both are just such an amazingly deep, immersive, lore-filled games. What really makes them though are the mods. For Morrowind it's basically unplayable today without graphical mods and Skyrim just has so many great immersion mods like Frostfall, iNeed, and other things that really make the world feel more alive.

I've been playing Morrowind again recently and I don't even dislike the combat as much as I thought I did. I thought it would be awful to return to after playing Skyrim with combat mods installed. Maybe because the age of the game though it doesn't bother me too much.

A close third is probably modded Minecraft. I love survival, exploring, and building and the sheer popularity of Minecraft means a huge amount of modded content, to the point now where the mods overlap and modify each other and modpack authors can create their own content.
Portal and Pokemon. All of their non-spinoff games, don't make me chooooose. =P I also love me some Resident Evil 4, Twilight Princess, Splatoon, Skyrim and Fantasy Zone ([i]one of these things is not like the others[/i]...), though. [quote name="KingDedede" date=2016-05-18 09:04:05]You can't go wrong with a game that has Zant in it haha.[/quote] I approve of this statement.
Portal and Pokemon. All of their non-spinoff games, don't make me chooooose. =P

I also love me some Resident Evil 4, Twilight Princess, Splatoon, Skyrim and Fantasy Zone (one of these things is not like the others...), though.

KingDedede wrote on 2016-05-18:
You can't go wrong with a game that has Zant in it haha.

I approve of this statement.
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
Fire Emblem Awakening and Xenoblade Chronicles.

BOTH SUCH GOOD GAMES.

Fire Emblem really appeals to me; it's not combat-heavy and includes strategy, which I absolutely love. The characters are good, and wayyyy too easy to get attached to. The story's fairly interesting too.

Xenoblade is just perfection. One of the best games I've played, end of story. The plot line is extremely engaging- there's so much depth to it. The characters themselves are pure gold and memorable. The music is AMAZING.
Fire Emblem Awakening and Xenoblade Chronicles.

BOTH SUCH GOOD GAMES.

Fire Emblem really appeals to me; it's not combat-heavy and includes strategy, which I absolutely love. The characters are good, and wayyyy too easy to get attached to. The story's fairly interesting too.

Xenoblade is just perfection. One of the best games I've played, end of story. The plot line is extremely engaging- there's so much depth to it. The characters themselves are pure gold and memorable. The music is AMAZING.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
hehhhh probably the entire fnaf series...and undertale
...i have very awful taste in games
...my list of favorite games isn't all that big, either..
hehhhh probably the entire fnaf series...and undertale
...i have very awful taste in games
...my list of favorite games isn't all that big, either..
tumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.png my name's flynn, he/him or they/them.

B6ve782.gif
[center]UU Game spam for pc that is!! ;] [img]http://cdn.edgecast.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/311560/header.jpg[/img] [img]http://cdn.edgecast.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/72850/header.jpg[/img] [img]http://cdn.edgecast.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/306130/header.jpg[/img] [img]http://cdn.edgecast.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/376210/header.jpg[/img] [img]http://cdn.edgecast.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/239140/header.jpg[/img] [img]http://cdn.edgecast.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/220240/header.jpg[/img] [img]http://cdn.edgecast.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/49520/header.jpg[/img] ♥♥ [/center]
UU Game spam for pc that is!! ;]
header.jpg

header.jpg

header.jpg

header.jpg

header.jpg

header.jpg

header.jpg

♥♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8