Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite Game?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Too many favorites in various categories.

My favorite MMO of all-time was the pre-CU version of Star Wars Galaxies. Favorite currently running MMO is Final Fantasy XIV.

My favorite console games are a tie between Monster Rancher 2, Digimon World 2, the Fire Emblem series and the main series of Pokemon games.

Favorite RPG is a tie between Skyrim and KOTOR 1 and 2.

Favorite tabletop games are a tie between Magic: The Gathering, good old D&D, Heroclix and Dice Masters.

But out of all of them, my favorite game ever was Star Wars Galaxies. It wasn't just the chance to play in the Star Wars universe, but that there were so many, many different ways to play. You could be a typical fighter (many different types of combat to choose from), you could be a crafter (so many different types, from clothing to armor to weapons or furniture and so on), you could be a medic, you could be an entertainer (dancers and musicians provided very useful buffs and healing), you could be a bio-engineer (creating medicines and even creatures) and, my personal favorite, you could be a Creature Handler and tame and train all sorts of animals for combat, mounts, perform tricks, etc. There just hasn't been another game quite like it since.

Too many favorites in various categories.

My favorite MMO of all-time was the pre-CU version of Star Wars Galaxies. Favorite currently running MMO is Final Fantasy XIV.

My favorite console games are a tie between Monster Rancher 2, Digimon World 2, the Fire Emblem series and the main series of Pokemon games.

Favorite RPG is a tie between Skyrim and KOTOR 1 and 2.

Favorite tabletop games are a tie between Magic: The Gathering, good old D&D, Heroclix and Dice Masters.

But out of all of them, my favorite game ever was Star Wars Galaxies. It wasn't just the chance to play in the Star Wars universe, but that there were so many, many different ways to play. You could be a typical fighter (many different types of combat to choose from), you could be a crafter (so many different types, from clothing to armor to weapons or furniture and so on), you could be a medic, you could be an entertainer (dancers and musicians provided very useful buffs and healing), you could be a bio-engineer (creating medicines and even creatures) and, my personal favorite, you could be a Creature Handler and tame and train all sorts of animals for combat, mounts, perform tricks, etc. There just hasn't been another game quite like it since.

Formerly known as Brenning.
I love Minecraft :3
I love Minecraft :3
My all time favorite game is Skies of Arcadia. I would cry of happiness if that would be released on Steam as some HD version ;-;

I was super hyped about Blade and Soul and was playing it until last week. I felt like I was getting bored so I decided to try out FFXIV. Well, I ended up buying the game after a week of trial. Im really enjoying the game so far ^^
My all time favorite game is Skies of Arcadia. I would cry of happiness if that would be released on Steam as some HD version ;-;

I was super hyped about Blade and Soul and was playing it until last week. I felt like I was getting bored so I decided to try out FFXIV. Well, I ended up buying the game after a week of trial. Im really enjoying the game so far ^^
Strategy: Stellaris, the first Dawn of War (Excited for the third one and I hope they don't mess it up) or either of the X-COM games (EU/EW & 2). I also really enjoyed the Lord of The Rings 3rd Age mod for Medieval 2: Total War.

RPG: Knights of The Old Republic (the first one), Dark Souls (the first one), and Skyrim.
Strategy: Stellaris, the first Dawn of War (Excited for the third one and I hope they don't mess it up) or either of the X-COM games (EU/EW & 2). I also really enjoyed the Lord of The Rings 3rd Age mod for Medieval 2: Total War.

RPG: Knights of The Old Republic (the first one), Dark Souls (the first one), and Skyrim.
Budget cuts.
Here is everyone geeking out about Overwatch and the new Pokemon games and I'm just here waiting for No Man's Sky to come out. Am I the only one? D:

Anyways...I guess my all time favorite is still the whole Mass Effect Series. Great story, great characters...I don't know if anything will ever beat it for me.

After that I couldn't pick a second. Ori and the Blind Forest, the DA series, Skyrim, Portal, Riven, AOE II, Zoo Tycoon...one of those I think.

The game I'm looking foward to most is the aforementioned No Man's Sky which will hopefully be released next month. I actually went and preordered it against my better judgement. It's a highly ambitious project and there's a lot of room for error but if they pull it off it's going to be amazing.
Also eagerly awaiting The Long Dark's story mode.
Here is everyone geeking out about Overwatch and the new Pokemon games and I'm just here waiting for No Man's Sky to come out. Am I the only one? D:

Anyways...I guess my all time favorite is still the whole Mass Effect Series. Great story, great characters...I don't know if anything will ever beat it for me.

After that I couldn't pick a second. Ori and the Blind Forest, the DA series, Skyrim, Portal, Riven, AOE II, Zoo Tycoon...one of those I think.

The game I'm looking foward to most is the aforementioned No Man's Sky which will hopefully be released next month. I actually went and preordered it against my better judgement. It's a highly ambitious project and there's a lot of room for error but if they pull it off it's going to be amazing.
Also eagerly awaiting The Long Dark's story mode.
lF5nfl9.png tShJXZX.png
I love Dragon Age: Inquisition so much ;u; I have around 800+ hours in it I think...

I'm also super excited for Overwatch! I played the open beta and it was super fun, I'm considering getting the origins edition...
I love Dragon Age: Inquisition so much ;u; I have around 800+ hours in it I think...

I'm also super excited for Overwatch! I played the open beta and it was super fun, I'm considering getting the origins edition...
................................................... .
he/him
please ping me when replying to me
... 0c6d754360cac7b4e6251a3b5ac42a7718ac068d.png
my favourite is undertale (lmao can't you tell?) but i'm a sucker for skyrim, splatoon, the dragon age series, life is strange and gta
my favourite is undertale (lmao can't you tell?) but i'm a sucker for skyrim, splatoon, the dragon age series, life is strange and gta
no_idea_this_is_for_flight_rising_by_underaptor-da7b6uc.png
My ultimate fav is Guild Wars 2 c: I have played it since the beta and man, still loving it! c:
My ultimate fav is Guild Wars 2 c: I have played it since the beta and man, still loving it! c:
yZjZCVo.png
Pokemon definitely
Im really excited for the new games to come out!
Pokemon definitely
Im really excited for the new games to come out!
NXwxhXo.png
Hint: look at my username (and google it)
Hint: look at my username (and google it)
+10 FR time + he/him
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8