Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite Game?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
TIME TO NERD OUT! What is YOUR favorite game? NO BULLYING. YOU WILL BE REPORTED IF YOU BULLY. My personal favorite is Yo-Kai Watch. SERIOUSLY. THAT GAME IS AWESOME. Enough capital messages aside, What is your favorite game, which can be on any platform, and what games are you exited for that will come out? Definitely Pokemon Sun and Moon. LET THE NERDING BEGIN.
TIME TO NERD OUT! What is YOUR favorite game? NO BULLYING. YOU WILL BE REPORTED IF YOU BULLY. My personal favorite is Yo-Kai Watch. SERIOUSLY. THAT GAME IS AWESOME. Enough capital messages aside, What is your favorite game, which can be on any platform, and what games are you exited for that will come out? Definitely Pokemon Sun and Moon. LET THE NERDING BEGIN.
OLAUQNQe_400x400.jpg
i think my favorite game is Guild Wars 2 considering i put almost 2000 hours into it XD
i think my favorite game is Guild Wars 2 considering i put almost 2000 hours into it XD
| DeviantArt | Pixel Adopts |
| She/her | Sweden | +9 hours FR time | Local YGO and GW2 nerd |
KE4Ayzq.png
@albinoleopard

Well Borderlands 2, Tales From The Borderlands and Borderlands The Pre-Sequel for the creators hilarious humour and the abscense of total catering to the frickboy / dudeboy / cishet white male audience. We have a manly dude playable character that is bi, a playable female character that is asexual and a lesbian couple in TFTB!
There's also places like Friendship Gulag and Bada*ss Crater of Badassitude and a really loud, huge and muscled man yelling "NOTHING IS MORE BADA*SS THAN TREATING A WOMAN WITH RESPECT!" also "I probably shoulda set you up with a sponsor beforehand but I am F*CKIN' DISORGANIZED AS SH*T and was busy suplexing a shark wearing a bolo tie when I should have been setting up sponsors. You may ask, "Who was wearing the bolo tie, you or the shark?" Answer: YES."

They were suposed to make that guy a jerk but decided it was to typical so they made him really exited about feminism, he makes you sit and listen to his beefcake grandma too, also they made one of the playable characters, a dudley dude, bi and one of the other playable characters are confirmed asexual! In Borderlands The Pre-sequel there's this Oz Kit (They make you be able to breathe and jump) that starts doing loud fart noises when you jump, there's a perk that only consists of a rainbow and a star and Handsome Jack comming up on the screen to semi-compliment you and its awesome! Alssoooooo Buttstallion, a horse made of diamonds that poop guns!

Secondly is probaly Bioshock Infinite and Bioshock 1. I love the philosphy, how it makes you think, the cities (Columbia and Rapture) are super aweomse concepts of utopias gone wrong ands it really makes you think! I could kinda do less with a gritty white male MC thats kind of sarcastic but oh well, Elizabeth is awesome so its excused!
@albinoleopard

Well Borderlands 2, Tales From The Borderlands and Borderlands The Pre-Sequel for the creators hilarious humour and the abscense of total catering to the frickboy / dudeboy / cishet white male audience. We have a manly dude playable character that is bi, a playable female character that is asexual and a lesbian couple in TFTB!
There's also places like Friendship Gulag and Bada*ss Crater of Badassitude and a really loud, huge and muscled man yelling "NOTHING IS MORE BADA*SS THAN TREATING A WOMAN WITH RESPECT!" also "I probably shoulda set you up with a sponsor beforehand but I am F*CKIN' DISORGANIZED AS SH*T and was busy suplexing a shark wearing a bolo tie when I should have been setting up sponsors. You may ask, "Who was wearing the bolo tie, you or the shark?" Answer: YES."

They were suposed to make that guy a jerk but decided it was to typical so they made him really exited about feminism, he makes you sit and listen to his beefcake grandma too, also they made one of the playable characters, a dudley dude, bi and one of the other playable characters are confirmed asexual! In Borderlands The Pre-sequel there's this Oz Kit (They make you be able to breathe and jump) that starts doing loud fart noises when you jump, there's a perk that only consists of a rainbow and a star and Handsome Jack comming up on the screen to semi-compliment you and its awesome! Alssoooooo Buttstallion, a horse made of diamonds that poop guns!

Secondly is probaly Bioshock Infinite and Bioshock 1. I love the philosphy, how it makes you think, the cities (Columbia and Rapture) are super aweomse concepts of utopias gone wrong ands it really makes you think! I could kinda do less with a gritty white male MC thats kind of sarcastic but oh well, Elizabeth is awesome so its excused!
tumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.png
tumblr_o537q169Y71vq17reo10_r1_75sq.gif
@albinoleopard
Star Wars Battlefront 3 for me :D
@albinoleopard
Star Wars Battlefront 3 for me :D
fLdYOuE.png JrZGMGx.png yvMj9jM.png
yCbB7XD.png cHa0MYt.png yZFrBUC.png
ct2DDh7.png zLwbKxI.png QetF0Qf.png
v2PJF9u.png
Chara was here =)
@Citrouille Woohoo good choices! Who's your favourite player character in the Borderlands?

@albinoleopard
My favourite game is Fallout: New Vegas and I love love love it so so much I wanna cry ._.
@Citrouille Woohoo good choices! Who's your favourite player character in the Borderlands?

@albinoleopard
My favourite game is Fallout: New Vegas and I love love love it so so much I wanna cry ._.
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
Warframe.

WARFRAME.

WARFRAME!

And another game called Primal Carnage! There's a second version called Primal Carnage: Extinction, but it's full of salty people bragging about legendary skins. In short, PC:E sucks.
Warframe.

WARFRAME.

WARFRAME!

And another game called Primal Carnage! There's a second version called Primal Carnage: Extinction, but it's full of salty people bragging about legendary skins. In short, PC:E sucks.
4eULBaO.png
@thatjubi Its Gage for Borderlands 2 and 'Jack for the pre-sequel', I also really like Athena but I'm only doing one playthough and thats with Jack ^^
I bought the Handsome Collection for ps4 and got Borderlands 2 and the Pre-sequel + all of the DLCs wich rocked! It was pretty cheap to, only around 500kr which is around 60 dollars ^^
@thatjubi Its Gage for Borderlands 2 and 'Jack for the pre-sequel', I also really like Athena but I'm only doing one playthough and thats with Jack ^^
I bought the Handsome Collection for ps4 and got Borderlands 2 and the Pre-sequel + all of the DLCs wich rocked! It was pretty cheap to, only around 500kr which is around 60 dollars ^^
tumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.png
tumblr_o537q169Y71vq17reo10_r1_75sq.gif
Bioshock Infinite, no doubt. I love the series as a whole, but Infinite is my favorite! Second favorite is probably one of the other two Bioshock games.

I'm most excited to see Overwatch be released next week (I bought the Origins edition for PC), the new Mass Effect game sometime in the future, and Mafia III later this year. I'm a huge fan of the ME series and I'm excited to see it continue, and I'm really looking forward to being in a whole new area and story for Mafia III.
Bioshock Infinite, no doubt. I love the series as a whole, but Infinite is my favorite! Second favorite is probably one of the other two Bioshock games.

I'm most excited to see Overwatch be released next week (I bought the Origins edition for PC), the new Mass Effect game sometime in the future, and Mafia III later this year. I'm a huge fan of the ME series and I'm excited to see it continue, and I'm really looking forward to being in a whole new area and story for Mafia III.
Absolutely without a doubt it is Skyrim.

Oh, I forgot to say what I was looking forward to! I can't wait for the upcoming Pokemon game, and the second Yo Kai Watch when they finally translate/release it in English. I am also interested in No Man's Sky.
Absolutely without a doubt it is Skyrim.

Oh, I forgot to say what I was looking forward to! I can't wait for the upcoming Pokemon game, and the second Yo Kai Watch when they finally translate/release it in English. I am also interested in No Man's Sky.
arkantos_signature_by_sludgy_by_sludgy-dben8lb.png
Tales from the borderlands, n' i'm also craving pokemon sun/moon because liTTEN
Tales from the borderlands, n' i'm also craving pokemon sun/moon because liTTEN
vFAGccV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8