Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | RvB anyone?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 112 113
@AzzerthePirate

XP I usually just look up tags and dig through them to find funny things, my dash is pretty boring too
@AzzerthePirate

XP I usually just look up tags and dig through them to find funny things, my dash is pretty boring too
ezgif.com-resize_3.gif ezgif.com-resize_4.gif ezgif.com-gif-maker_16.gif
@darkelite020 whenever i go into the tags its all angst *whines* and then it hurts too much to continue looking though it
@darkelite020 whenever i go into the tags its all angst *whines* and then it hurts too much to continue looking though it
@AzzerthePirate
I'm addicted to angst so XD ya know I guess yeah thats not a better solution

@AzzerthePirate
I'm addicted to angst so XD ya know I guess yeah thats not a better solution

Though sometimes I find gems hidden under all the angst [img]https://65.media.tumblr.com/df409f5549fda9df7d383067ee5bfb08/tumblr_nye6hyDHns1rps5h0o1_1280.png[/img]
Though sometimes I find gems hidden under all the angst

tumblr_nye6hyDHns1rps5h0o1_1280.png
@darkelite020 that is a gem. i wonder if there is a tumblr page dedicated to this kind of thing...
@darkelite020 that is a gem. i wonder if there is a tumblr page dedicated to this kind of thing...
@AzzerthePirate
I hope so
@AzzerthePirate
I hope so
@AzzurthePirate tumblr is literal hell, that's why i spend so much quality time there

@darkelite020 GOD that's probably some of the best gifs I've ever seen please kill me

I know people like powerfulpomegranate, actualagentcarolina and aromanticyork have some quality rvb crap there
@AzzurthePirate tumblr is literal hell, that's why i spend so much quality time there

@darkelite020 GOD that's probably some of the best gifs I've ever seen please kill me

I know people like powerfulpomegranate, actualagentcarolina and aromanticyork have some quality rvb crap there
*crashes through wall* I heard RvB

Blue team best team

Fun story: At my university, I saw a guy getting off one of the buses wearing a Red team shirt. As he passed me, I said "better dead than red." He stopped, turned around, looked at me, and said, "suck it, blue." And that's the story of how I made my first irl friend in the fandom
*crashes through wall* I heard RvB

Blue team best team

Fun story: At my university, I saw a guy getting off one of the buses wearing a Red team shirt. As he passed me, I said "better dead than red." He stopped, turned around, looked at me, and said, "suck it, blue." And that's the story of how I made my first irl friend in the fandom
[internal screaming intensifies]
hecate_flipped-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio2_r2_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio4_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio1_r1_100.pnghecate_-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.png
@spectreiora

Im following all the blogs already XD

Some other ones that are good are: alwayssadaboutfreelancers , washingtonstub , imagineagentwash (is very high quality headcannons/ prompts I love it) , felix-mcscouty , and felixthefuckboi

@whistlewindwolf
Thats super cool
I have a blue team shirt XP
@spectreiora

Im following all the blogs already XD

Some other ones that are good are: alwayssadaboutfreelancers , washingtonstub , imagineagentwash (is very high quality headcannons/ prompts I love it) , felix-mcscouty , and felixthefuckboi

@whistlewindwolf
Thats super cool
I have a blue team shirt XP
@darkelite020 oh yeah I totally follow imagineagentwash and that seems to be a place of high quality head canons definitely
Check out papanorth if you haven't even if it has tuckington art it's great

@Whistlewindwolf WELCOME everyone seems to love blue team here haha where's the competition
@darkelite020 oh yeah I totally follow imagineagentwash and that seems to be a place of high quality head canons definitely
Check out papanorth if you haven't even if it has tuckington art it's great

@Whistlewindwolf WELCOME everyone seems to love blue team here haha where's the competition
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 112 113