Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | RvB anyone?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 112 113
@spectreiora is ok friend. *pat pat* share them with me for i am also freelancer trash.
@spectreiora is ok friend. *pat pat* share them with me for i am also freelancer trash.
@AzzerthePirate

because OCs are life I decided to like make one or two, you know. to appease my horrible brain and just stick some freelancers in there because i really want to see everyone's face for the love of God

And so Arizona and Maryland popped up.

The gayest of the gay. Oh god, they're terrible lesbians but Arizona is tall and gentle and sweet and can also kick your ***, and Maryland is really protective and gets angry and defensive a lot and she's such a cutie she's honestly a little bit like me

And so I was like yes. Yes. This is good. Two baby freelancers making their debut in the fanon world. But then I thought no I can't mix fanon and canon characters that's like,, A Mary Sue explosion god no

And so, on a boring day, I developed a whole system where there are five freelancer ships containing 9-10 freelancers each

And then it descended into designing headcanons for the rest of the freelancers on Arizona and Maryland's ship and then ideas for the rest of them and oh god it descended into hell
@AzzerthePirate

because OCs are life I decided to like make one or two, you know. to appease my horrible brain and just stick some freelancers in there because i really want to see everyone's face for the love of God

And so Arizona and Maryland popped up.

The gayest of the gay. Oh god, they're terrible lesbians but Arizona is tall and gentle and sweet and can also kick your ***, and Maryland is really protective and gets angry and defensive a lot and she's such a cutie she's honestly a little bit like me

And so I was like yes. Yes. This is good. Two baby freelancers making their debut in the fanon world. But then I thought no I can't mix fanon and canon characters that's like,, A Mary Sue explosion god no

And so, on a boring day, I developed a whole system where there are five freelancer ships containing 9-10 freelancers each

And then it descended into designing headcanons for the rest of the freelancers on Arizona and Maryland's ship and then ideas for the rest of them and oh god it descended into hell
@spectreiora oh dear god. that sounds amazing tho ngl.
@spectreiora oh dear god. that sounds amazing tho ngl.
@AzzerthePirate @spectreiora I love lolix way too much <3 But mainewash is my heart and soul [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/770f31d78e4c889d7135783b0106de44/tumblr_nz5xmqlNCy1utfh49o2_540.gif[/img][img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/2a175e9e2fdf7e15edb78fc5d83d9976/tumblr_nz5xmqlNCy1utfh49o1_540.gif[/img] But yes rvb headcannons are great. I have a headcannon where CT was the one who taught Wash to be really good with knives, or the other way around XP
@AzzerthePirate @spectreiora

I love lolix way too much <3

But mainewash is my heart and soul
tumblr_nz5xmqlNCy1utfh49o2_540.giftumblr_nz5xmqlNCy1utfh49o1_540.gif
But yes rvb headcannons are great. I have a headcannon where CT was the one who taught Wash to be really good with knives, or the other way around XP

ezgif.com-resize_3.gif ezgif.com-resize_4.gif ezgif.com-gif-maker_16.gif
@darkelite020 i just spit my drink everywhere. those gifs xDDDDDD

no but srsly my favourite headcanon is the one where wash sneaks in cats every time they dock and it becomes a game to the freelancers on who can keep it from the director for longest
@darkelite020 i just spit my drink everywhere. those gifs xDDDDDD

no but srsly my favourite headcanon is the one where wash sneaks in cats every time they dock and it becomes a game to the freelancers on who can keep it from the director for longest
@AzzerthePirate XD theres more I love them SO MUCH THOUGH JGHKJDMFLAWG [img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/7702a390ad086a6d6c1a7d5eca030cbd/tumblr_nz5xmqlNCy1utfh49o3_540.gif[/img][img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/7ac79965c6faaf10e71e0323feb40c75/tumblr_nz5xmqlNCy1utfh49o4_540.gif[/img]
@AzzerthePirate

XD theres more I love them SO MUCH THOUGH JGHKJDMFLAWG

tumblr_nz5xmqlNCy1utfh49o3_540.giftumblr_nz5xmqlNCy1utfh49o4_540.gif
@darkelite020 jesus christ! where do u even find these things?
@darkelite020 jesus christ! where do u even find these things?
@AzzerthePirate

Tumblr is a magical place.
@AzzerthePirate

@AzzerthePirate

@AzzerthePirate

@darkelite020 i am clearly not following the right people because i do not get A+ quality stuff on my dash.
@darkelite020 i am clearly not following the right people because i do not get A+ quality stuff on my dash.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 112 113