Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | RvB anyone?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 112 113
@Spectreiora POST-EPSILON WASH NEEDS A CUDDLE THE POOR DAMAGED BB ;n;

I would honestly cosplay Church. I absolutely love that guy. I also love his relationship with Caboose (is a lowkey chaboose shipper) tbh i still need to find rvb fandragons because reasons.

just... the entirity of the PFL series is possibly my favourites. (along side season 6 mY GOSH)

maine is a ****** tho. getting like 9 close range shots to the throat and a sniper bullet to the chest and he still continued fighting like what a champ. what do they make spartans out of nowadays? i mean my god.
@Spectreiora POST-EPSILON WASH NEEDS A CUDDLE THE POOR DAMAGED BB ;n;

I would honestly cosplay Church. I absolutely love that guy. I also love his relationship with Caboose (is a lowkey chaboose shipper) tbh i still need to find rvb fandragons because reasons.

just... the entirity of the PFL series is possibly my favourites. (along side season 6 mY GOSH)

maine is a ****** tho. getting like 9 close range shots to the throat and a sniper bullet to the chest and he still continued fighting like what a champ. what do they make spartans out of nowadays? i mean my god.
I just started it with a friend who loves it. I like it a lot so far, mainly because it isn't super serious or anything. Serious nonfiction makes me want to reside into a shell like a turtle. But comedic and science fiction? Always lures me into its trap, no matter what....

So, I'm not going to read through this since I'm starting only episode two hopefully tonight but i just wanted to say hello and that I am a fan!! ^^'
I just started it with a friend who loves it. I like it a lot so far, mainly because it isn't super serious or anything. Serious nonfiction makes me want to reside into a shell like a turtle. But comedic and science fiction? Always lures me into its trap, no matter what....

So, I'm not going to read through this since I'm starting only episode two hopefully tonight but i just wanted to say hello and that I am a fan!! ^^'
oQlTGMl.png
@AzzerthePirate school is ending for me REALLY soon, so with the time I'll have I really want to make some armor for Wash. I don't cosplay much, I'm so excited.

CHURCH. CHUUURCH, GODDAMMIT. If I couldn't choose freelancers.. this guy, one of my absolute favorites. The season 13 finale made. Me. Cry.

Season six and season nine are some of my favorites. I mean, being an aspiring animator, Season 13 is a dream, but PFL and Church and the return of Wash and aaaaaAA

Maine, my ****** kiddo. He needs some hot chocolate. I don't understand how ANY of them lasted as long as they did.
@AzzerthePirate school is ending for me REALLY soon, so with the time I'll have I really want to make some armor for Wash. I don't cosplay much, I'm so excited.

CHURCH. CHUUURCH, GODDAMMIT. If I couldn't choose freelancers.. this guy, one of my absolute favorites. The season 13 finale made. Me. Cry.

Season six and season nine are some of my favorites. I mean, being an aspiring animator, Season 13 is a dream, but PFL and Church and the return of Wash and aaaaaAA

Maine, my ****** kiddo. He needs some hot chocolate. I don't understand how ANY of them lasted as long as they did.
@Spectreiora dude. d u d e. dont talk to me about the season 13 finale. I cannot deal with that again. I was a mess after that.

Honestly, i still don't know why wash lasted as long as he did. Boy was a accident waiting to happen.

do you read the fanfic, look at the fan art or?
@Spectreiora dude. d u d e. dont talk to me about the season 13 finale. I cannot deal with that again. I was a mess after that.

Honestly, i still don't know why wash lasted as long as he did. Boy was a accident waiting to happen.

do you read the fanfic, look at the fan art or?
@AzzurthePirate oh hell no I'm not talking about it because I'm still recovering

If anything, I'm so glad Wash has lasted this long because i relate to him SO MUCH and so far he's one of the few favorite characters I have that have survived. rip ct

I have SO MUCH frickin' fanart, but I don't read a lot of the fanfic. I don't have much time, and I'm too busy making dumb Freelancer headcanons. It's pushing my self control towards making OCs but I'm resisting haha
@AzzurthePirate oh hell no I'm not talking about it because I'm still recovering

If anything, I'm so glad Wash has lasted this long because i relate to him SO MUCH and so far he's one of the few favorite characters I have that have survived. rip ct

I have SO MUCH frickin' fanart, but I don't read a lot of the fanfic. I don't have much time, and I'm too busy making dumb Freelancer headcanons. It's pushing my self control towards making OCs but I'm resisting haha
im a little late to this party but RVB IS MY ENTIRE LIFE
im a little late to this party but RVB IS MY ENTIRE LIFE
b7cQY.gif RX9In.gif 9yvs7.gif 0g4h7.gif
ZJe5f.gifoZ9o2.gif

s.pngs.pngs.pngs.pngs.pngs.png
@VesperUmbra you're never late to this party WELCOME
@VesperUmbra you're never late to this party WELCOME
@spectreiora

*THROWS SELF VIOLENTLY INTO THE THREAD*

YES HELLO
I am here

I am RvB garbage. Look at my signature. Look at my profile. Look at my lair. It's consuming me
@spectreiora

*THROWS SELF VIOLENTLY INTO THE THREAD*

YES HELLO
I am here

I am RvB garbage. Look at my signature. Look at my profile. Look at my lair. It's consuming me
ezgif.com-resize_3.gif ezgif.com-resize_4.gif ezgif.com-gif-maker_16.gif
@spectreiora rip north tho

but truly. carwash siblings has to be my favourite thing that fandom has come up with and i die everytime i come across stuff like that.
@spectreiora rip north tho

but truly. carwash siblings has to be my favourite thing that fandom has come up with and i die everytime i come across stuff like that.
@darkelite020 YOUR DRAGONS. YOUR LAIR. I WANT THEM!
@darkelite020 YOUR DRAGONS. YOUR LAIR. I WANT THEM!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 112 113