Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | RvB anyone?
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113
[quote name="NoVeck" date=2017-08-03 21:21:16] [spoiler]I'd really like to know what the hell Carolina, Dylan, and Jax were doing. They could have stopped Wash before he got to the front.[/spoiler] [/quote] [spoiler]Carolina[/spoiler] I can excuse since [spoiler]she was only in a slightly better condition than Wash,[/spoiler] but yeah [spoiler]Jax and Dylan, what the hell? Maybe they were too confused to consider stopping him, like Tucker was before Wash got too far away to safely bring back.[/spoiler] But even then it just becomes a bunch of 'why didn't X do Y' [spoiler]and this is on Tucker bc he Leroy Jenkins'd it when they had a chance to get away without being noticed[/spoiler]
NoVeck wrote on 2017-08-03:
I'd really like to know what the hell Carolina, Dylan, and Jax were doing. They could have stopped Wash before he got to the front.
Carolina I can excuse since she was only in a slightly better condition than Wash, but yeah Jax and Dylan, what the hell? Maybe they were too confused to consider stopping him, like Tucker was before Wash got too far away to safely bring back. But even then it just becomes a bunch of 'why didn't X do Y' and this is on Tucker bc he Leroy Jenkins'd it when they had a chance to get away without being noticed
[internal screaming intensifies]
hecate_flipped-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio2_r2_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio4_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio1_r1_100.pnghecate_-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.png
New episode, time to suffer

I was hoping for either a Carolina or Caboose rampage and I got exactly what I wanted, bless

What's Locus' ship's name? Aranassia? Guess it's time to look for significance there to its meaning

The Grif/Tucker friendship is great and I can't wait for the last two episodes, this was a good start to the arc
New episode, time to suffer

I was hoping for either a Carolina or Caboose rampage and I got exactly what I wanted, bless

What's Locus' ship's name? Aranassia? Guess it's time to look for significance there to its meaning

The Grif/Tucker friendship is great and I can't wait for the last two episodes, this was a good start to the arc
hecate_flipped-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio2_r2_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio4_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio1_r1_100.pnghecate_-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.png
You know, I think I like where this season is starting to go here.

I love how the zealots/grunts called Caboose "the Beast" before they were all pummeled in Caboose's rampage. Then there's Andrews using some of her detective skills to figure out how the Blues and Reds will attack the UNSC base. And finally there's Tucker's pep talk where he states that they will avenge both Church and Wash.

Also I'm pretty relived when Locus flies Wash to the nearest hospital. I'm pretty sure he will survive given his record of survival.
You know, I think I like where this season is starting to go here.

I love how the zealots/grunts called Caboose "the Beast" before they were all pummeled in Caboose's rampage. Then there's Andrews using some of her detective skills to figure out how the Blues and Reds will attack the UNSC base. And finally there's Tucker's pep talk where he states that they will avenge both Church and Wash.

Also I'm pretty relived when Locus flies Wash to the nearest hospital. I'm pretty sure he will survive given his record of survival.
7jRUFbW.png
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home
7kHxxxY.png
[chanting] TIME TRAVEL TIME TRAVEL TIME TR
[chanting] TIME TRAVEL TIME TRAVEL TIME TR
xy | they/xem | +3 fr time | gen1s for sale
@WhistlewindWolf If the name of the ship is actually Arancia, that's Italian for orange.

God dang it.
@WhistlewindWolf If the name of the ship is actually Arancia, that's Italian for orange.

God dang it.
Hey! A new episode!
Any doubts I had about me liking this season are long gone. These episodes keep getting better and better. And Wash will be okay, I think. RvB doesn't have people die off-camera often (except Tex I believe) and I kind of doubt they'd show him in the hospital, so I'm pretty sure he'll come back. Please. I need him back.

Also Tucker is so sad and I feel badly for him. Poor guy. And Grif did a pretty good job getting him on board for their plan.
I love how much character development Grif is getting, as I'm sure I've said, so I'm interested in seeing more!
However, the Blues and Reds' plan doesn't make sense at all. Like, the idea of drilling through the Earth successfully is pretty ridiculous even by RvB standards, but I could be wrong. I'm still convinced Loco's machine isn't a drill because it just doesn't seem reasonable. Maybe when Dylan gets the reports back after the guy at the lab runs a simulation we'll find out what it really is?
Hey! A new episode!
Any doubts I had about me liking this season are long gone. These episodes keep getting better and better. And Wash will be okay, I think. RvB doesn't have people die off-camera often (except Tex I believe) and I kind of doubt they'd show him in the hospital, so I'm pretty sure he'll come back. Please. I need him back.

Also Tucker is so sad and I feel badly for him. Poor guy. And Grif did a pretty good job getting him on board for their plan.
I love how much character development Grif is getting, as I'm sure I've said, so I'm interested in seeing more!
However, the Blues and Reds' plan doesn't make sense at all. Like, the idea of drilling through the Earth successfully is pretty ridiculous even by RvB standards, but I could be wrong. I'm still convinced Loco's machine isn't a drill because it just doesn't seem reasonable. Maybe when Dylan gets the reports back after the guy at the lab runs a simulation we'll find out what it really is?
TyYgOYZ.png Hey, one of these days
We'll all get by
Don't be afraid
Don't fall in line

- Mac Miller - Blue World (explicit)
FR+2 - Boss Quest - Ping @Virtualhel
[quote name="spectreiora" date=2017-08-08 11:10:09] @ WhistlewindWolf If [spoiler]the name of the ship is actually Arancia, that's Italian for orange. [/spoiler] God dang it. [/quote] I--oh. That'd certainly be something. But I don't believe that's it because it's pronounced very differently. Ah-ran-cha vs. ah-ra-na-see-uh. I wanna say it's Greek but I have no actual idea what the name is. It's just a throwaway detail, but I want to knooow
spectreiora wrote on 2017-08-08:
@ WhistlewindWolf If the name of the ship is actually Arancia, that's Italian for orange.

God dang it.

I--oh. That'd certainly be something.

But I don't believe that's it because it's pronounced very differently. Ah-ran-cha vs. ah-ra-na-see-uh. I wanna say it's Greek but I have no actual idea what the name is. It's just a throwaway detail, but I want to knooow
i heard there was an rvb thread and i came running, what's up y'all?
i heard there was an rvb thread and i came running, what's up y'all?
tumblr_inline_nrbtaj6WEw1rbfe8q_500.gif
welcome! this thread has been fading in and out recently but we're coming back! I'm totally here to talk about space marines haha
welcome! this thread has been fading in and out recently but we're coming back! I'm totally here to talk about space marines haha
I have a lot of feelings about the ending but not a lot of time rn so I'll say three things:

He actually got to say goodbye and it's so bittersweet

GRIF AND KAI REUNION, IT'S BEEN SO LONG

Carolina's song is called VelociROCKtor and I cannot believe
I have a lot of feelings about the ending but not a lot of time rn so I'll say three things:

He actually got to say goodbye and it's so bittersweet

GRIF AND KAI REUNION, IT'S BEEN SO LONG

Carolina's song is called VelociROCKtor and I cannot believe
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113