Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | RvB anyone?
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113
I.... I'm speechless.

Grif is freaking INSANE and his said insanity is actually pretty heartbreaking when it comes to all of his personifications of the Reds and Blues.... But LOCUS. LOCUS IS BACK AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT'LL COME NEXT. CAN WE PLEASE SEE WASH AND LINA AGAIN. HOW ARE THEY?!
I.... I'm speechless.

Grif is freaking INSANE and his said insanity is actually pretty heartbreaking when it comes to all of his personifications of the Reds and Blues.... But LOCUS. LOCUS IS BACK AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT'LL COME NEXT. CAN WE PLEASE SEE WASH AND LINA AGAIN. HOW ARE THEY?!
» Nova / Nils
» He/They
» MST FR +1
» Multi-Fandom Nerd
21038569_a313BP44LVBxATC.png water.gif 42638953_KYSbKVEj5Lm9ZT3.gif
Just watched the new episode, and you won't believe how relived I am.

I'm glad to see that Wash and Carolina are still holding up, but it was kind of sad to hear their voices. You can tell that they are at the state where they're barely alive. I'm glad that Locus and Grif came in and infiltrated just at the right time. You know, I wonder how the rest would react when Grif tells them that Locus is with him.

Also: Grif getting stuck in the vent, lol. XD
Just watched the new episode, and you won't believe how relived I am.

I'm glad to see that Wash and Carolina are still holding up, but it was kind of sad to hear their voices. You can tell that they are at the state where they're barely alive. I'm glad that Locus and Grif came in and infiltrated just at the right time. You know, I wonder how the rest would react when Grif tells them that Locus is with him.

Also: Grif getting stuck in the vent, lol. XD
7jRUFbW.png
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home
7kHxxxY.png
So grid can speak Spanish now. And it's great

OH SHOOTNITS SUNDAY TIME FOR NEW EPISODES.
So grid can speak Spanish now. And it's great

OH SHOOTNITS SUNDAY TIME FOR NEW EPISODES.
looking for Discord RP servers. I’m no longer active here.
Fifteen seasons and we now learn Caboose is colorblind. I can't believe the teamkilling thing actually has an explanation omg

...Temple, how dare but at least we get to see them all acting like a family in trying to protect Caboose. But oh, Caboose. "I didn't even get to say goodbye, or thank him for being my friend." CABOOSE </3

And seeing Wash and Carolina again is...not sure if bittersweet is the word I'm looking for? Like, I'm glad to see they're still alive but also completely horrified at how weary and close to dying they sound, especially Wash.

Fifteen seasons and we now learn Caboose is colorblind. I can't believe the teamkilling thing actually has an explanation omg

...Temple, how dare but at least we get to see them all acting like a family in trying to protect Caboose. But oh, Caboose. "I didn't even get to say goodbye, or thank him for being my friend." CABOOSE </3

And seeing Wash and Carolina again is...not sure if bittersweet is the word I'm looking for? Like, I'm glad to see they're still alive but also completely horrified at how weary and close to dying they sound, especially Wash.

[internal screaming intensifies]
hecate_flipped-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio2_r2_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio4_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio1_r1_100.pnghecate_-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.png
NO! NOT WASH! WHY?!
NO! NOT WASH! WHY?!
7jRUFbW.png
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home
7kHxxxY.png
...no.

No.

I'm sure he'll be fine, though. Maine took nine shots to the throat and lived, remember?

Edit: then again, Maine had functional life support systems and wasn't explicitly shot through the gODDAMNED ARTERIES
...no.

No.

I'm sure he'll be fine, though. Maine took nine shots to the throat and lived, remember?

Edit: then again, Maine had functional life support systems and wasn't explicitly shot through the gODDAMNED ARTERIES
[internal screaming intensifies]
hecate_flipped-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio2_r2_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio4_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio1_r1_100.pnghecate_-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.png
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!? THIS ISN'T OKAY AT ALL.

Wash is going to be okay..... right????? I mean.... I mean, they wouldn't just-?.....

Damn it Tucker!!!! You should have just listened to Locus!!!! ;w;
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!? THIS ISN'T OKAY AT ALL.

Wash is going to be okay..... right????? I mean.... I mean, they wouldn't just-?.....

Damn it Tucker!!!! You should have just listened to Locus!!!! ;w;
» Nova / Nils
» He/They
» MST FR +1
» Multi-Fandom Nerd
21038569_a313BP44LVBxATC.png water.gif 42638953_KYSbKVEj5Lm9ZT3.gif
jesus CHRIST [spoiler] what did i freaking say about roosterteeth putting their hands on wash THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS okay, he's probably gonna be remotely fine. I mean, sure, there's gonna be some issues, but if Maine can take, like, seven bullets, Wash can manage one. The guy's literally a cockroach when it comes to dying. I feel like this??: [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/8f0b223fcfef4ef79b8ccc9eac5d708f/tumblr_miadpnO4iR1rgz9z1o1_400.jpg[/img] but also this is great. and terrifying. this has been great, actually, i've loved this season despite everything like GOD joe nicolosi is doing great! he's made my heart pure and shattered it into a million pieces into a matter of months. that's what I'm talking about. [/spoiler] ALSO, HEY. I'M BACK.
jesus CHRIST what did i freaking say about roosterteeth putting their hands on wash THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS

okay, he's probably gonna be remotely fine. I mean, sure, there's gonna be some issues, but if Maine can take, like, seven bullets, Wash can manage one. The guy's literally a cockroach when it comes to dying.

I feel like this??:

tumblr_miadpnO4iR1rgz9z1o1_400.jpg

but also this is great. and terrifying. this has been great, actually, i've loved this season despite everything like GOD joe nicolosi is doing great! he's made my heart pure and shattered it into a million pieces into a matter of months. that's what I'm talking about.

ALSO, HEY. I'M BACK.
Howdy! I am so far behind on this show, but from the black-outed posts, I am terrified to catch up ;_;
Howdy! I am so far behind on this show, but from the black-outed posts, I am terrified to catch up ;_;
Previously: LittleDoctor
GamzP1L.gif
GOOD. LUCK.

My mom has been watching the new season with me during her treatments (she's never seen RVB before) but loves my horrible reactions. She doesn't know who any of the characters are, but was actually mortified with me when locus returned and wash got shot and just.

wow good luck to you my friend feel free to message me when you return with all that good stuff

but also I think you'll love it, that pic will make complete sense once you see what happens
GOOD. LUCK.

My mom has been watching the new season with me during her treatments (she's never seen RVB before) but loves my horrible reactions. She doesn't know who any of the characters are, but was actually mortified with me when locus returned and wash got shot and just.

wow good luck to you my friend feel free to message me when you return with all that good stuff

but also I think you'll love it, that pic will make complete sense once you see what happens
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113