Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | RvB anyone?
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 112 113
If you want to make it an official thread, you can

Maybe it might invite more traffic if it looked more professional? *shrug*

I like how it's just 'scream with me about rvb' but then you actually look and it's over 100 pages of screaming
If you want to make it an official thread, you can

Maybe it might invite more traffic if it looked more professional? *shrug*

I like how it's just 'scream with me about rvb' but then you actually look and it's over 100 pages of screaming
[internal screaming intensifies]
hecate_flipped-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio2_r2_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio4_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio1_r1_100.pnghecate_-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.png
Well we've certainly accomplished the goal haha

Hmm I might?? Then again I'm an extremely unorganized individual and so making something look nice and neat might. take a little while

Maybe I'll try to do something over the weekend?

tbh I didn't think I'd get 107 pages of screaming thanks guys
Well we've certainly accomplished the goal haha

Hmm I might?? Then again I'm an extremely unorganized individual and so making something look nice and neat might. take a little while

Maybe I'll try to do something over the weekend?

tbh I didn't think I'd get 107 pages of screaming thanks guys
GUYS I CAN'T BELIEVE GRIF LEFT OMG
GUYS I CAN'T BELIEVE GRIF LEFT OMG
"If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win!"

~Eren Jaeger
I put my Dakota project pair on a nest today and got two eggs. Please be the twins and put me out of my misery
I put my Dakota project pair on a nest today and got two eggs. Please be the twins and put me out of my misery
[internal screaming intensifies]
hecate_flipped-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio2_r2_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio4_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio1_r1_100.pnghecate_-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.png
Just watched the new episode, he's some of my thoughts:

I see that team tensions still didn't fully subside
Lol, Sarge is paranodied because of the press
Tucker, why do you have to activate that temple?! Now you have to face an entired planet that is p***ed off on you because of what you did
I KNEW THAT IT WAS A TRAP!!! Church coming back would be too good to be true!
Just watched the new episode, he's some of my thoughts:

I see that team tensions still didn't fully subside
Lol, Sarge is paranodied because of the press
Tucker, why do you have to activate that temple?! Now you have to face an entired planet that is p***ed off on you because of what you did
I KNEW THAT IT WAS A TRAP!!! Church coming back would be too good to be true!
7jRUFbW.png
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home
7kHxxxY.png
Mmm new episode time! And I'm liking this season more and more! It's different, though, from all the previous seasons, with this one being more reference-heavy, but I think Joe is doing a really good job in general.

It kills me every time Simmons mentions Grif. My boy is so sad! He really misses his best friend (and I miss Grif too, please have him come back this season!).
And Spencer Porkinsenson actually turned out to be funny! I'd heard about the joke before I saw the episode, but it was better than I expected.
Poor Tucker, though. Maybe you shouldn't have activated the temple without considering the consequences...
Mmm new episode time! And I'm liking this season more and more! It's different, though, from all the previous seasons, with this one being more reference-heavy, but I think Joe is doing a really good job in general.

It kills me every time Simmons mentions Grif. My boy is so sad! He really misses his best friend (and I miss Grif too, please have him come back this season!).
And Spencer Porkinsenson actually turned out to be funny! I'd heard about the joke before I saw the episode, but it was better than I expected.
Poor Tucker, though. Maybe you shouldn't have activated the temple without considering the consequences...
TyYgOYZ.png Hey, one of these days
We'll all get by
Don't be afraid
Don't fall in line

- Mac Miller - Blue World (explicit)
FR+2 - Boss Quest - Ping @Virtualhel
Alright time to type as I listen to this

omg Simmons calls her Miss Dylan

NOOO he thinks about Grif and gets sad nooo that's so sad I miss him

nice Day 5 reference

wait a minute are the fake reds here or is this like "haha it's haunted"

Caboose and Simmons being friends together yeah that's great god it's so sad he keeps talking about Grif and Caboose keeps talking about Church man they need to sit together and just. man they need to chill together

he just DECKS JAX oh my god Tucker I love him

I'm wheezing how they all fell over and SPENCER PORKINSENSON COME ON child support payments okay fine but I'll have you know Tucker is a great dad

WAIT I WAS RIGHT THAT WAS FAKE SARGE

IT'S FAKE EVERYONE

omg I'm ready for next week and more Wash and Carolina
Alright time to type as I listen to this

omg Simmons calls her Miss Dylan

NOOO he thinks about Grif and gets sad nooo that's so sad I miss him

nice Day 5 reference

wait a minute are the fake reds here or is this like "haha it's haunted"

Caboose and Simmons being friends together yeah that's great god it's so sad he keeps talking about Grif and Caboose keeps talking about Church man they need to sit together and just. man they need to chill together

he just DECKS JAX oh my god Tucker I love him

I'm wheezing how they all fell over and SPENCER PORKINSENSON COME ON child support payments okay fine but I'll have you know Tucker is a great dad

WAIT I WAS RIGHT THAT WAS FAKE SARGE

IT'S FAKE EVERYONE

omg I'm ready for next week and more Wash and Carolina
Some of my thoughts on the new episode

LOL, I love the scene between Caboose and his doppelgänger

Oooo, a plot twist, let's see where this takes us

Wait, how did the UNSC got their hands on Church? I thought he was destoryed. The Blues and Reds might give a pretty good reason, but I still don't fully trust them yet.

Heh, Cronut refers to his armor color as "reddish-white"

LOL, Lopez and Lorenzo are now just heads

WOW, that's an amazing underwater base that they have. And it appers that Caboose agrees.

Yep, you pretty much said my thoughts Tucker
Some of my thoughts on the new episode

LOL, I love the scene between Caboose and his doppelgänger

Oooo, a plot twist, let's see where this takes us

Wait, how did the UNSC got their hands on Church? I thought he was destoryed. The Blues and Reds might give a pretty good reason, but I still don't fully trust them yet.

Heh, Cronut refers to his armor color as "reddish-white"

LOL, Lopez and Lorenzo are now just heads

WOW, that's an amazing underwater base that they have. And it appers that Caboose agrees.

Yep, you pretty much said my thoughts Tucker
7jRUFbW.png
7kHxxxY.png
.........Episode 10 has ruined me, in more ways than one..............
.........Episode 10 has ruined me, in more ways than one..............
» Nova / Nils
» He/They
» MST FR +1
» Multi-Fandom Nerd
21038569_a313BP44LVBxATC.png water.gif 42638953_KYSbKVEj5Lm9ZT3.gif
@EspiWire

I know, I still can't shake the feeling of dread that this episode just gave me.

Also some random, yet relavent thoughts:
I believe that the Blues and Reds are really a bunch of Malcom's goonies that he hired to kill both the Freelances and the Reds and Blues. I just hope that Andrews and Jonez finds out the truth before this sadistic plot is even fullfilled.

I also hope that Wash and Carolina hold out. :(
@EspiWire

I know, I still can't shake the feeling of dread that this episode just gave me.

Also some random, yet relavent thoughts:
I believe that the Blues and Reds are really a bunch of Malcom's goonies that he hired to kill both the Freelances and the Reds and Blues. I just hope that Andrews and Jonez finds out the truth before this sadistic plot is even fullfilled.

I also hope that Wash and Carolina hold out. :(
7jRUFbW.png
7kHxxxY.png
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 112 113