Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Games that you regret buying?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 53 54
Getting Pokemon Platinum as a kid (looks upon stack of Pokemon games)... Would've saved me a lot of money

But for something I just didn't like, Yokai Watch. Sold that back pretty quick tbh
Getting Pokemon Platinum as a kid (looks upon stack of Pokemon games)... Would've saved me a lot of money

But for something I just didn't like, Yokai Watch. Sold that back pretty quick tbh
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
Naruto Shippuden: Dragon Blade Chronicles for the Wii. It was so bad and we got lost so many times, and the instructions don't help whatsoever.
Naruto Shippuden: Dragon Blade Chronicles for the Wii. It was so bad and we got lost so many times, and the instructions don't help whatsoever.
3e4.gif
Undertale. I have a nasty habit of spoiling stuff for myself so once I saw everything, there was no point in playing. Even when I didn't know the full story I was unimpressed with it. It just was not entertaining.

And Stardew Valley because it's so damn addictive. Thank god I'll be done with finals when 1.1 comes out lol
Undertale. I have a nasty habit of spoiling stuff for myself so once I saw everything, there was no point in playing. Even when I didn't know the full story I was unimpressed with it. It just was not entertaining.

And Stardew Valley because it's so damn addictive. Thank god I'll be done with finals when 1.1 comes out lol
bump
bump
smaller.png
………………….……..
………………….……..
he/they . frt+13 tumblr_lkl7439kSD1qfamg6.gif
Pokemon omega ruby, TBH :^( i mostly bought it for my collection, bc i have one version of every generation (including coliseum)

i used to be so hyper fixed on Pokemon, but then i just... sort of stopped liking it after they started using 3D. kalos was... ok, but i beat it in a day so _(.w ._) fun didn't last too long

the pixels were always kind of part of the charm for me TBH. but i mean i am staying up to see the sun and moon starters so lol.

paper mario: sticker stars and TLOZ: a link between worlds, too. unless it's pixels i can't stand not being able to .. for lack of better terms, 'use the games camera' and be able to look around and or have the camera follow the direction im facing.
Pokemon omega ruby, TBH :^( i mostly bought it for my collection, bc i have one version of every generation (including coliseum)

i used to be so hyper fixed on Pokemon, but then i just... sort of stopped liking it after they started using 3D. kalos was... ok, but i beat it in a day so _(.w ._) fun didn't last too long

the pixels were always kind of part of the charm for me TBH. but i mean i am staying up to see the sun and moon starters so lol.

paper mario: sticker stars and TLOZ: a link between worlds, too. unless it's pixels i can't stand not being able to .. for lack of better terms, 'use the games camera' and be able to look around and or have the camera follow the direction im facing.

♥ coyote ♥ it’s very nice to meet you!
he-him or they-them| 18 | fr +3
artshop + toyho.use + fA+ personal twitter
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity. Just........ WHY?! Story is bland, the characters aren't overly memorable, villains are weak, and the game is SO DAMN EASY!!!!!!

Also, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time. Again, bland and confusing plot, characters aren't all that great, villain isn't all that threatening, and the AI is so bad that it tries to suicide itself into lava. Hope you have real friends to play this crappy of a game with you, or your on your own.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity. Just........ WHY?! Story is bland, the characters aren't overly memorable, villains are weak, and the game is SO DAMN EASY!!!!!!

Also, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time. Again, bland and confusing plot, characters aren't all that great, villain isn't all that threatening, and the AI is so bad that it tries to suicide itself into lava. Hope you have real friends to play this crappy of a game with you, or your on your own.
I drew a fantastic Pokemon Sun and Moon picture if you would like to see.

PMD Explorers of the World! RP (Not currently accepting character apps.)
[quote name="Ebbonmere" date=2016-05-09 16:50:57] Dragon Age: Inquisition, I love DA: Origins and DA2 but Inquisition never really caught my attention for very long. [/quote]
Ebbonmere wrote on 2016-05-09:
Dragon Age: Inquisition, I love DA: Origins and DA2 but Inquisition never really caught my attention for very long.
23909884_wJCqmYTQfExzuNV.png
Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival. I don't even know how this can be considered a game since it's more of a chore to play than anything.
Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival. I don't even know how this can be considered a game since it's more of a chore to play than anything.
OGMDLLOVVSIG2-75.png
First game I thought of when I saw the thread title was Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag. Don't get me wrong, I love taking over merchant ships in the name of pirates (which is like 90% of the gameplay for me), but I'm just annoyed at the story line. I'm only half way through the game as well but I'm just annoyed at all the characters now. Plus I've taken over so many ships I'm running out of things to waste the plunder on XD

Other than that, steam games that look interesting and turn out to be terrible. Fortunately I don't have too many of those though XD
First game I thought of when I saw the thread title was Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag. Don't get me wrong, I love taking over merchant ships in the name of pirates (which is like 90% of the gameplay for me), but I'm just annoyed at the story line. I'm only half way through the game as well but I'm just annoyed at all the characters now. Plus I've taken over so many ships I'm running out of things to waste the plunder on XD

Other than that, steam games that look interesting and turn out to be terrible. Fortunately I don't have too many of those though XD
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
Fire Emblem Awakening. I played the whole game just cuz I thought that it'd get better and I'd spent a lot on it but well... no. The characters sucked, they were all pretty much one or two typical character traits, overused tropes, stale sob stories in some cases, the only character I actually liked was Henry but he too wasn't very orginial. The plot isn't intresting at all and it just felt really bland and then all the time stuff and the kids............
Also I had to grind all the time to get to know really short tidbits about the lame *** characters and to get to know them better I will have to redo the entire game and team everyone up differently to know more and that just sucks....

The newer pokemon games also suck a lot compared to Black and White. The graphics awesome, some new pokemon are cool but the game's plot is so boring, uninvolving and weird and its also ridculously easy it makes me think that the intended generation for playing this game is way stupider then the generations before like in Black/White you actually had to put time and effort into preparing for the final battles, the plot was super involving, the villain was incredibly awesome and it brought up conflicts about pokemon that were intresting.
Fire Emblem Awakening. I played the whole game just cuz I thought that it'd get better and I'd spent a lot on it but well... no. The characters sucked, they were all pretty much one or two typical character traits, overused tropes, stale sob stories in some cases, the only character I actually liked was Henry but he too wasn't very orginial. The plot isn't intresting at all and it just felt really bland and then all the time stuff and the kids............
Also I had to grind all the time to get to know really short tidbits about the lame *** characters and to get to know them better I will have to redo the entire game and team everyone up differently to know more and that just sucks....

The newer pokemon games also suck a lot compared to Black and White. The graphics awesome, some new pokemon are cool but the game's plot is so boring, uninvolving and weird and its also ridculously easy it makes me think that the intended generation for playing this game is way stupider then the generations before like in Black/White you actually had to put time and effort into preparing for the final battles, the plot was super involving, the villain was incredibly awesome and it brought up conflicts about pokemon that were intresting.
tumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.png
tumblr_o537q169Y71vq17reo10_r1_75sq.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 53 54