Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Games that you regret buying?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54
Orion: Dino Horde/Orion Prelude.

I just... No. Primal Carnage is way better. Not Primal Carnage: Extinction, the original Primal Carnage. PC:E is close to being on the list of worst games I have ever bought though. :^)
Orion: Dino Horde/Orion Prelude.

I just... No. Primal Carnage is way better. Not Primal Carnage: Extinction, the original Primal Carnage. PC:E is close to being on the list of worst games I have ever bought though. :^)
4eULBaO.png
Paper Mario: Sticker Star
I've had the game for maybe a few years now and have barely made a dent in it. It was fun at first, but I kinda have to agree with a lot of the general consensus about the mechanics: some of the puzzles are harder than they should be without a guide, and I'm personally not a huge fan of the sticker-combat. I haven't touched it in over a year, but I'm going to finish it one day and keep it in my collection just for completion sake. Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam is a lot better in my opinion. :'v
Paper Mario: Sticker Star
I've had the game for maybe a few years now and have barely made a dent in it. It was fun at first, but I kinda have to agree with a lot of the general consensus about the mechanics: some of the puzzles are harder than they should be without a guide, and I'm personally not a huge fan of the sticker-combat. I haven't touched it in over a year, but I'm going to finish it one day and keep it in my collection just for completion sake. Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam is a lot better in my opinion. :'v
r5CjlMV.gif
+ 0 FR Time
The original Rock Band because my controllers are too old lol
The original Rock Band because my controllers are too old lol
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
Every video game I own.

I always immediately regret it, as I could have spent the money on something else. Like, I dunno, silicone bracelets.
Every video game I own.

I always immediately regret it, as I could have spent the money on something else. Like, I dunno, silicone bracelets.
kIsJPTC.gif
Xenoblade Chronicles X. The combat. The COMBAT Why this? If the combat system wasnt what it is, I probly would have liked it. As of right now, I dropped like 100 bucks on the special edition of a game I dislike. Also Codename: STEAM. same problem. Stupid combat systems.
Xenoblade Chronicles X. The combat. The COMBAT Why this? If the combat system wasnt what it is, I probly would have liked it. As of right now, I dropped like 100 bucks on the special edition of a game I dislike. Also Codename: STEAM. same problem. Stupid combat systems.
Assassins Creed
I couldn't get into the story and found the gameplay annoying
Assassins Creed
I couldn't get into the story and found the gameplay annoying
Hehe.. Well, I had a game called Okami. Everything about it was amazing. Then I lost it. So I bought a new one, this time for the wii. AND THEN I FOUND IT. YUP.

I also regret getting Animal Crossing:New Leaf. I just don't like it.
Hehe.. Well, I had a game called Okami. Everything about it was amazing. Then I lost it. So I bought a new one, this time for the wii. AND THEN I FOUND IT. YUP.

I also regret getting Animal Crossing:New Leaf. I just don't like it.
@arzurikun Fire Emblem Awakening ;;

there's nothing wrong with it, it's just not my type of game, I'm more into things like super smash bros and splatoon, or rpgs like kirby, pokemon, and earthbound/mother ;;
@arzurikun Fire Emblem Awakening ;;

there's nothing wrong with it, it's just not my type of game, I'm more into things like super smash bros and splatoon, or rpgs like kirby, pokemon, and earthbound/mother ;;
tEaYRfe.pnguZVrIJZ.png
Uhm..Lets see...

inFAMOUS II
Uh. Jak II
Pokemon B&W
I think there are more that I just dont remember...
Uhm..Lets see...

inFAMOUS II
Uh. Jak II
Pokemon B&W
I think there are more that I just dont remember...
tumblr_static_2ohgmveht56os40cwwgk0k00k.gif
call of duty ghosts
Im sure other fans relate lol
call of duty ghosts
Im sure other fans relate lol
yzUX307.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54