Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Games that you regret buying?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54
@arzurikun
I really regret buying ARK, I would refund it but I played it too long trying to get to like it :T
so thats 20 bucks down the drain
@arzurikun
I really regret buying ARK, I would refund it but I played it too long trying to get to like it :T
so thats 20 bucks down the drain
2A6X4Q7.png

Millie/Infect|She/her|22
DA|FA
Didn't really buy it myself since I got it as a gift, but Child of Light. I love the game but my computer can't bear the graphics..... ;;;
Didn't really buy it myself since I got it as a gift, but Child of Light. I love the game but my computer can't bear the graphics..... ;;;
/// Kacper/Prince
/// 23 + He/Xe
/// Please don't use tone indicators for me!
/// ART SHOP
neo_pixel.png
Etrian Odyssey IV... I think? Can't remember the exact one. Never played it before but bought it on recommendation, but I didn't get far in it at all as I had very little interest in it. Idk if it picks up or what, but there didn't seem to be much of a plot at the start so there was very little to hook me in. Plus since the characters were all just ones you picked yourself it wasn't even like I could get invested in them.

Idk maybe I will try it again later, but I will probably just trade it in, eventually.
Etrian Odyssey IV... I think? Can't remember the exact one. Never played it before but bought it on recommendation, but I didn't get far in it at all as I had very little interest in it. Idk if it picks up or what, but there didn't seem to be much of a plot at the start so there was very little to hook me in. Plus since the characters were all just ones you picked yourself it wasn't even like I could get invested in them.

Idk maybe I will try it again later, but I will probably just trade it in, eventually.
"Time to tip the scales!"
00544ed1c9.png
Stardew Valley.

Because it's so amazingly good I can't stop playing.
Stardew Valley.

poor thing... needs to update his forum signature and hasn't yet. oh well!
Final Fantasy VI's mobile edition. I liked V but that was a plate of awful, I immediately went to emulate.

I guess I technically paid for the hacked/emulated version though, so meh.
Final Fantasy VI's mobile edition. I liked V but that was a plate of awful, I immediately went to emulate.

I guess I technically paid for the hacked/emulated version though, so meh.
My writing project.
I regret buying a few games

Undertale, I bought it to see what all the hype was about. And when I first started playing it, it was fun. But after about 2 hours of too easy gameplay and That stupid skeleton sans I was uninterested. I made it to the Mettaton fight, I haven't played it sense cause of lack of interest and because the fandom made me LOATH the game. I rest my case

Evolve, DLC THE GAME! I hate this game now, just cause it had potential and it was ruined by DLC. Cool idea was ruined by game companies craving money...woooow

Watchdogs and pretty much any Ubisoft game I have played, Ubisoft is becoming like EA. The games are coming out too much and all feel really rushed. Because of this I haven't even tried to play Farcry Primal.

I regret buying a few games

Undertale, I bought it to see what all the hype was about. And when I first started playing it, it was fun. But after about 2 hours of too easy gameplay and That stupid skeleton sans I was uninterested. I made it to the Mettaton fight, I haven't played it sense cause of lack of interest and because the fandom made me LOATH the game. I rest my case

Evolve, DLC THE GAME! I hate this game now, just cause it had potential and it was ruined by DLC. Cool idea was ruined by game companies craving money...woooow

Watchdogs and pretty much any Ubisoft game I have played, Ubisoft is becoming like EA. The games are coming out too much and all feel really rushed. Because of this I haven't even tried to play Farcry Primal.

thorns_by_northwyrm-db96un3.gif
[quote name="TheHeroicOne" date=2016-05-09 07:03:15] Stardew Valley. Because it's so amazingly good I can't stop playing. [/quote]
TheHeroicOne wrote on 2016-05-09:
Stardew Valley.

895587_QQ7.pngEvGHIgA.png
x4sSJsw.png
Morrowind. I'm a huge fan of the Elder Scrolls games, but as it turns out, Morrowind was just too different for me. I'm fine with non-HD graphics (Oblivion was gorgeous), but Morrowind felt so bland for some reason. I'm planning on giving it another go, but for now, it's been sitting in my games folder gathering pixellated dust.
Morrowind. I'm a huge fan of the Elder Scrolls games, but as it turns out, Morrowind was just too different for me. I'm fine with non-HD graphics (Oblivion was gorgeous), but Morrowind felt so bland for some reason. I'm planning on giving it another go, but for now, it's been sitting in my games folder gathering pixellated dust.
tumblr_inline_nn3e36e5PL1qmu9vp_540.png
Scribblenauts unlimited for the 3ds... I loved all the other games but they got rid of the sorta empty worlds which made it fun, plus they added a dumb story to it. Also the 3ds version is a lot more limited than the pc version... There's a lot of items and stuff that doesn't exist in it. I have a total of 3 hours logged for that game :/

Also recently I bought twilight princess hd, and I love zelda and the old twilight princess, but even with the updated textures I feel like it really doesn't look so good??? I would compare it to the windwaker hd remake, but windwaker is not as realistic, so it wasn't too difficult to make that game look good in hd, but I feel like they could have put just a bit more effort into the visuals for tp. Other than that, I really like the changes to the game they made. Just, was expecting slightly better graphics.

I'm on mobile so there's probably a lot of grammar mistakes but i'm too lazy to fix em :P
Scribblenauts unlimited for the 3ds... I loved all the other games but they got rid of the sorta empty worlds which made it fun, plus they added a dumb story to it. Also the 3ds version is a lot more limited than the pc version... There's a lot of items and stuff that doesn't exist in it. I have a total of 3 hours logged for that game :/

Also recently I bought twilight princess hd, and I love zelda and the old twilight princess, but even with the updated textures I feel like it really doesn't look so good??? I would compare it to the windwaker hd remake, but windwaker is not as realistic, so it wasn't too difficult to make that game look good in hd, but I feel like they could have put just a bit more effort into the visuals for tp. Other than that, I really like the changes to the game they made. Just, was expecting slightly better graphics.

I'm on mobile so there's probably a lot of grammar mistakes but i'm too lazy to fix em :P
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
sonic and the secret rings

>:(
sonic and the secret rings

>:(
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54