Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Games that you regret buying?
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 53 54
Fallout New Vegas: Jesus christ I regret this, don't get me wrong, I like the fallout series but on steam or maybe it was my computer, it was super sluggish and unplayable ;w;

aaand then theres Left for Dead 2; I originally got it to play with friends but we've yet to actually play it and its been like three months? So I dunno.

Sims expansions; I like the sims and occasionally I'll buy one but a few hours later I usually regret it because I should have waited for them to be cheaper than the current sale.

ESO; Probably because it flat out refuses to run for me ;w; now it just sits on a shelf.
Fallout New Vegas: Jesus christ I regret this, don't get me wrong, I like the fallout series but on steam or maybe it was my computer, it was super sluggish and unplayable ;w;

aaand then theres Left for Dead 2; I originally got it to play with friends but we've yet to actually play it and its been like three months? So I dunno.

Sims expansions; I like the sims and occasionally I'll buy one but a few hours later I usually regret it because I should have waited for them to be cheaper than the current sale.

ESO; Probably because it flat out refuses to run for me ;w; now it just sits on a shelf.
vcwdnl.png
Goat Simulator. Played it once but was done after.
Goat Simulator. Played it once but was done after.
Heart.gif
Probably Bio Inc. Pretty cool game but I hardly played after a week, plus now it makes me feel kind of funky with it's weird animations of blood splattered skeletons.
Probably Bio Inc. Pretty cool game but I hardly played after a week, plus now it makes me feel kind of funky with it's weird animations of blood splattered skeletons.
kAsFRRP.png

DWWDR2Y.png
Godus. Was a fun game with some kinda cool lore you could find but everything went downhill since it was a game where you only succeed if you buy something
Godus. Was a fun game with some kinda cool lore you could find but everything went downhill since it was a game where you only succeed if you buy something
ngipcID.png
The Pinball Arcade. Well, at least the last season or two. I got my money's worth from the rest.

It's more to do with how they screwed up and lost their two biggest licenses, and a general decline in quality.
The Pinball Arcade. Well, at least the last season or two. I got my money's worth from the rest.

It's more to do with how they screwed up and lost their two biggest licenses, and a general decline in quality.
My writing project.
Detroit: Become Human, honestly. Fun for a little bit, but not 60 dollars worth. That or Elder Scrolls Online
Detroit: Become Human, honestly. Fun for a little bit, but not 60 dollars worth. That or Elder Scrolls Online
Ax0fBhr.png
Monster Hunter World.

I'm just glad I didn't pre-order it. Maybe I haven't played enough of it, but I don't really want to.
Monster Hunter World.

I'm just glad I didn't pre-order it. Maybe I haven't played enough of it, but I don't really want to.
UwUnl7O.png
Ultimate Ninja Storm 2, and Harry Potter for the same reason;

Because by "multiplayer" they just meant PvP, no missions or storymode together. Specifically bought them and a 2nd controller to play with my boyfriend. At least the third game we got, Lord of the Rings, is actually multiplayer. I'm so bad at it that we can't clear the tutorial stage, but at least it's fun :3

Must say PvP in Ninja Storm 2 is ridiculously fun, tho! So many characters, so many skills and special attacks. When we have friends over, we do tournaments which mostly end up in frantic button smashing :'D

(but don't listen to me, I'm a noob at gaming and actually LIKE goat simulator because it's so glitchy and the flying cars are fun)
Ultimate Ninja Storm 2, and Harry Potter for the same reason;

Because by "multiplayer" they just meant PvP, no missions or storymode together. Specifically bought them and a 2nd controller to play with my boyfriend. At least the third game we got, Lord of the Rings, is actually multiplayer. I'm so bad at it that we can't clear the tutorial stage, but at least it's fun :3

Must say PvP in Ninja Storm 2 is ridiculously fun, tho! So many characters, so many skills and special attacks. When we have friends over, we do tournaments which mostly end up in frantic button smashing :'D

(but don't listen to me, I'm a noob at gaming and actually LIKE goat simulator because it's so glitchy and the flying cars are fun)
66MHIIb.png
epic mickey, wasted money
epic mickey, wasted money
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
For some reason, I bought Skylanders: Trap Team for 3ds. I think it was becuase I wanted a use for my Zap and Cynder figures, (which I originally bought becuase a friend had Giants and I wanted to play, but didn’t really like the characters he had). I know that the WiiU/PS4/xbox versions let you capture whatever monster you wanted, but this version only let you catch bosses. Which annoyed me because I really liked some of the normal enemies. Plus it was boring. The Nightmare Sheep villain was dumb, and was basically the main villain (which they used in the console versions) but with a different coat of paint and worse motives, irc.
For some reason, I bought Skylanders: Trap Team for 3ds. I think it was becuase I wanted a use for my Zap and Cynder figures, (which I originally bought becuase a friend had Giants and I wanted to play, but didn’t really like the characters he had). I know that the WiiU/PS4/xbox versions let you capture whatever monster you wanted, but this version only let you catch bosses. Which annoyed me because I really liked some of the normal enemies. Plus it was boring. The Nightmare Sheep villain was dumb, and was basically the main villain (which they used in the console versions) but with a different coat of paint and worse motives, irc.
pew pew pew
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 53 54