Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What's your fandom?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@KingsmanCrew: I only watched it once, it just went in so many different directions I didn't expect it to, you know? Classic spy movie that doesn't go the way you expect it to go. And Arthurian names which I love, too. :D
@KingsmanCrew: I only watched it once, it just went in so many different directions I didn't expect it to, you know? Classic spy movie that doesn't go the way you expect it to go. And Arthurian names which I love, too. :D
My main fandom(s) are: Osomatsu-san!
I like Osomatsu-san because: the characters and their interactions are very cute! The comedy is great, and they can do a great serious episode as well! (episode 24 0.0)
Osomatsu-san is annoying, though, because: Hmm, it's hard to say. I don't really get much into the fandom to be honest. I don't really like all the incest shipping within the fandom, but that's not really the show itself. If anything, I'd have to say that they ended after only cour 2!! so sad
I got into [name] by/through: I saw it on tumblr. That's how I find everything haha
My main fandom(s) are: Osomatsu-san!
I like Osomatsu-san because: the characters and their interactions are very cute! The comedy is great, and they can do a great serious episode as well! (episode 24 0.0)
Osomatsu-san is annoying, though, because: Hmm, it's hard to say. I don't really get much into the fandom to be honest. I don't really like all the incest shipping within the fandom, but that's not really the show itself. If anything, I'd have to say that they ended after only cour 2!! so sad
I got into [name] by/through: I saw it on tumblr. That's how I find everything haha
EtkIwsH.pngBeTyfrX.pngn4RcF4t.pngqkLla4W.png5uwzJxn.pngYNHuXpT.png
My main fandom(s) are:Miraculous Ladybug and Wings of Fire.
I like Miraculous Ladybug because:I really like the whole idea of the villans being normal people being taken advantage of and turned evil. (The way I worded that makes it sound like I enjoy people being taken advantage of oops, but I think you get my point) I think it allows for lots of diffrent and unique villans. I also like the way the show was made, with computer graphics and all, they did a really good job!
Miraculous Ladybug is annoying, though, because: Its a pretty small fandom at the moment. The shows only been out for a few months I believe, so not to many people have discovered it yet.
I got into Miraculous Ladybug by/through: Instagram. I was looking through the explore section and I kept seeing pictures and videos of 2 superheros that appeared to be dressed as a cat and a ladybug. I initaly thought it seemed stupid and told myself Id only watch one episode to see what it was all about.

//Hello fellow miraculer! Nice to meet 'cha! =ΦωΦ= @YellowTomoriPoni //
My main fandom(s) are:Miraculous Ladybug and Wings of Fire.
I like Miraculous Ladybug because:I really like the whole idea of the villans being normal people being taken advantage of and turned evil. (The way I worded that makes it sound like I enjoy people being taken advantage of oops, but I think you get my point) I think it allows for lots of diffrent and unique villans. I also like the way the show was made, with computer graphics and all, they did a really good job!
Miraculous Ladybug is annoying, though, because: Its a pretty small fandom at the moment. The shows only been out for a few months I believe, so not to many people have discovered it yet.
I got into Miraculous Ladybug by/through: Instagram. I was looking through the explore section and I kept seeing pictures and videos of 2 superheros that appeared to be dressed as a cat and a ladybug. I initaly thought it seemed stupid and told myself Id only watch one episode to see what it was all about.

//Hello fellow miraculer! Nice to meet 'cha! =ΦωΦ= @YellowTomoriPoni //
item_nickel_cat_figurine_by_dogi_crimson-dag62cy.gif She/her | 18 | Sen | tumblr_inline_p3wmbtNyAz1tc3swm_540.png
+3 h fr time / EST
247ugEj.png6zoIdID.png
@xAshe

Honestly, that was the main reason I liked it. I'm not a fan of the traditional spy movies usually but this subverted so many of my expectations that I ended up enjoying it. I'm glad my brother forced me to watch it, cause it definitely wasn't something I would have sought out on my own. XD
@xAshe

Honestly, that was the main reason I liked it. I'm not a fan of the traditional spy movies usually but this subverted so many of my expectations that I ended up enjoying it. I'm glad my brother forced me to watch it, cause it definitely wasn't something I would have sought out on my own. XD
My main fandom(s) are: Gravity Falls, Bravest Warriors, Adventure Time, Over the Garden Wall, Star vs the Forces of Evil, Wings of Fire..

I like them because:
Gravity Falls- I can go on and on about this, oh my gosh. A fantastic plot with amazingly three-dimensional characters! The mystery and the suspense were real, the character interactions were both carefully planned and amazingly chill and realistic, the art and music was beautiful... the fandom was great, too! There were occasional... weird things... /dipper goes to taco bell/ but stuff like that is unavoidable and it ended up becoming a meme so. It's all good! I'm talking in past tense because its over now ;; i cry. I love how the theme of family is so present in the show! And the siblings like each other! It's a very positive show.
Bravest Warriors- it was pitched by the guy who made Adventure Time(Pen Ward) around the same time as he pitched AT, so its similar in its total bizarre weirdness, but also very grounded in sci-fi, as Pen doesn't really involve himself in it now(too busy with the AT movie!). The characters like each other, their interaction is realistic, and the worlds are fun! The main characters, being teenagers, feel like real actual teenagers with angst and dreams and other teen stuff.
Adventure Time- I can't believe its been going on for so long and is just getting better and better! Pen Ward is a master at creating conflict between characters and characters to their environments or situations without pitching the characters against each other. The world is so whacky and fun and interesting, and because the show's been exploring the world for so long, you know all the characters and what's up.
Over the Garden Wall- soo interesting. So, so interesting. It's really crazy; it manages to go into the whole death and suicide thing without being overly heavy or dramatic. The dynamic between the two main characters, half-brothers, is really interesting, and Wirt(the older brother) has a great character arc throughout the mini-series.
Star vs the Forces of Evil- cute and bright! The writing is sub-par, but there's hints of things to come.
Wings of Fire- the only book series on here? oh well. Really great series, oh man. The only series I know of where dragons are the main characters(and not, like, being ridden on by humans. Any series with dragons has my vote for Best Series). The characters are really interesting and three dimensional, the world is very well built. Good messages!

They are annoying, though, because:
Gravity Falls- the schedule for releasing episodes was frustrating, but its hard to remember the bad when the show was so good! and also because it ended in its prime... hard to beat. buut the whole bill/dipper ship makes me reaaaally annoyed and grossed out, and so does any family member/family member ship. gross, no thanks.
Bravest Warriors- like GF, the schedule for releasing eps is really weird... also, it's a VERY small fandom. there's only, like, two active contributors to the fandom. oh well! its a great show either way. I just wish they didn't start swearing in season 2. also, a majority of the fandom ships two of the main male characters together, which is just... not... okay with me. they're just... it wouldn't happen.
Adventure Time- some episodes are really hecka confusing, but that's expected!
Over the Garden Wall- only ten episodes. enough said.
also, 98% of the fandom ships wirt and dipper? ew, no.
Star vs the Forces of Evil- most of the episodes have really cruddy writing. the plot lines are confusing and simple, the characters have no direction, and the continuity is Not Very Good. They also keep switching animation companies to animate the show, giving some episodes really smooth nice animation and some episodes... not really great animation. /as a hopeful future animation student myself, it bothers me a lot xD. also, most of the fandom ships starco or tomco, neither of which I'm down with. no, thanks.
Wings of Fire- fandom is small and pushy

I got into them by/through:
Gravity Falls- my father was watching it on TV one day; it stuck with me, and eventually I looked it up and watched the... ten episodes maybe?... that were up so far(I got into it in around 2013). The episode my dad was watching was Bottomless Pit by the way. One of my least favorite episodes, but I managed to get into it anyway!
Bravest Warriors- I watched one of the episodes in 2013 when it first aired! It was the third episode, Butter Lettuce. But my friend showed me as a joke, and I didn't think about it until about a month ago when I saw one of the comic volumes at Barnes n' Noble. So I went home and binge watched seasons 1-2 in less than 24 hours xD
Adventure Time- oh man, this was so long ago. I got into it in like... 2012 maybe? Idk, it feels a long time ago.
Over the Garden Wall- I found it a month or so after it aired! It was all over Tumblr, so I looked it up On Demand and watched it. It was so good...
Star vs the Forces of Evil- I watched the preview for it in the Gravity Falls 2014 SDCC panel! It looked cute, so I recorded it and watched the first two episodes... I wasn't impressed, so I took it off my recording. However, I remembered it about 3-6 months later I think? And then I watched the rest of the episodes and got caught up.
Wings of Fire- I don't actually remember? I saw that the books were about dragons and was like "cool" so I started to read them and instantly got hooked. Who knew childrens books were still so good?
My main fandom(s) are: Gravity Falls, Bravest Warriors, Adventure Time, Over the Garden Wall, Star vs the Forces of Evil, Wings of Fire..

I like them because:
Gravity Falls- I can go on and on about this, oh my gosh. A fantastic plot with amazingly three-dimensional characters! The mystery and the suspense were real, the character interactions were both carefully planned and amazingly chill and realistic, the art and music was beautiful... the fandom was great, too! There were occasional... weird things... /dipper goes to taco bell/ but stuff like that is unavoidable and it ended up becoming a meme so. It's all good! I'm talking in past tense because its over now ;; i cry. I love how the theme of family is so present in the show! And the siblings like each other! It's a very positive show.
Bravest Warriors- it was pitched by the guy who made Adventure Time(Pen Ward) around the same time as he pitched AT, so its similar in its total bizarre weirdness, but also very grounded in sci-fi, as Pen doesn't really involve himself in it now(too busy with the AT movie!). The characters like each other, their interaction is realistic, and the worlds are fun! The main characters, being teenagers, feel like real actual teenagers with angst and dreams and other teen stuff.
Adventure Time- I can't believe its been going on for so long and is just getting better and better! Pen Ward is a master at creating conflict between characters and characters to their environments or situations without pitching the characters against each other. The world is so whacky and fun and interesting, and because the show's been exploring the world for so long, you know all the characters and what's up.
Over the Garden Wall- soo interesting. So, so interesting. It's really crazy; it manages to go into the whole death and suicide thing without being overly heavy or dramatic. The dynamic between the two main characters, half-brothers, is really interesting, and Wirt(the older brother) has a great character arc throughout the mini-series.
Star vs the Forces of Evil- cute and bright! The writing is sub-par, but there's hints of things to come.
Wings of Fire- the only book series on here? oh well. Really great series, oh man. The only series I know of where dragons are the main characters(and not, like, being ridden on by humans. Any series with dragons has my vote for Best Series). The characters are really interesting and three dimensional, the world is very well built. Good messages!

They are annoying, though, because:
Gravity Falls- the schedule for releasing episodes was frustrating, but its hard to remember the bad when the show was so good! and also because it ended in its prime... hard to beat. buut the whole bill/dipper ship makes me reaaaally annoyed and grossed out, and so does any family member/family member ship. gross, no thanks.
Bravest Warriors- like GF, the schedule for releasing eps is really weird... also, it's a VERY small fandom. there's only, like, two active contributors to the fandom. oh well! its a great show either way. I just wish they didn't start swearing in season 2. also, a majority of the fandom ships two of the main male characters together, which is just... not... okay with me. they're just... it wouldn't happen.
Adventure Time- some episodes are really hecka confusing, but that's expected!
Over the Garden Wall- only ten episodes. enough said.
also, 98% of the fandom ships wirt and dipper? ew, no.
Star vs the Forces of Evil- most of the episodes have really cruddy writing. the plot lines are confusing and simple, the characters have no direction, and the continuity is Not Very Good. They also keep switching animation companies to animate the show, giving some episodes really smooth nice animation and some episodes... not really great animation. /as a hopeful future animation student myself, it bothers me a lot xD. also, most of the fandom ships starco or tomco, neither of which I'm down with. no, thanks.
Wings of Fire- fandom is small and pushy

Gravity Falls- my father was watching it on TV one day; it stuck with me, and eventually I looked it up and watched the... ten episodes maybe?... that were up so far(I got into it in around 2013). The episode my dad was watching was Bottomless Pit by the way. One of my least favorite episodes, but I managed to get into it anyway!
Bravest Warriors- I watched one of the episodes in 2013 when it first aired! It was the third episode, Butter Lettuce. But my friend showed me as a joke, and I didn't think about it until about a month ago when I saw one of the comic volumes at Barnes n' Noble. So I went home and binge watched seasons 1-2 in less than 24 hours xD
Adventure Time- oh man, this was so long ago. I got into it in like... 2012 maybe? Idk, it feels a long time ago.
Over the Garden Wall- I found it a month or so after it aired! It was all over Tumblr, so I looked it up On Demand and watched it. It was so good...
Star vs the Forces of Evil- I watched the preview for it in the Gravity Falls 2014 SDCC panel! It looked cute, so I recorded it and watched the first two episodes... I wasn't impressed, so I took it off my recording. However, I remembered it about 3-6 months later I think? And then I watched the rest of the episodes and got caught up.
Wings of Fire- I don't actually remember? I saw that the books were about dragons and was like "cool" so I started to read them and instantly got hooked. Who knew childrens books were still so good?
The eyes of Lio Fotia and Galo Thymos from Promare in official art by Hiroyuki Imaishi staring dramatically past the viewer. There is a ball of fire in their colors (blue, pink, and white) between them
My main fandom(s) are: Star Wars! And also Harry Potter, Warriors, Percy Jackson, Lunar Chronicles, HTTYD, TFIOS, Fullmetal Alchemist, and so many more! Like really, a ton more.
I like Star Wars because: It's so big. And it's been around for a while. There's so much content and so many guides and explanations... It's amazing.
Star Wars is annoying, though, because: Of those fans who say you can't be a fan unless... A, you were born before the first movie came out, B, you hate the prequels, and C, you know every little detail by heart.
I got into Star Wars by/through: Honestly, it became so important to me when I went to see the Phantom Menace in 3D. The rest is history. Long live February 18 2012!
My main fandom(s) are: Star Wars! And also Harry Potter, Warriors, Percy Jackson, Lunar Chronicles, HTTYD, TFIOS, Fullmetal Alchemist, and so many more! Like really, a ton more.
I like Star Wars because: It's so big. And it's been around for a while. There's so much content and so many guides and explanations... It's amazing.
Star Wars is annoying, though, because: Of those fans who say you can't be a fan unless... A, you were born before the first movie came out, B, you hate the prequels, and C, you know every little detail by heart.
I got into Star Wars by/through: Honestly, it became so important to me when I went to see the Phantom Menace in 3D. The rest is history. Long live February 18 2012!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@matsuno What is Osomatsu-san?
@matsuno What is Osomatsu-san?
"If the doors to perception were cleansed man would see everything as it truly is, infinite."
tumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so2_100.gif
@snickertoodles

joel playing vinesauce and falling in love with papyrus is literally my entire life
@snickertoodles

joel playing vinesauce and falling in love with papyrus is literally my entire life
no_idea_this_is_for_flight_rising_by_underaptor-da7b6uc.png
My main fandom(s) are: Dragon Age, Anime (like 50, too many to name), Criminal Minds, Dark Souls, Dungeons and Dragons online (god i'm a loser)

I like them because: I like Dragon Age because of the gameplay and art and creative fandom and just EVERYTHING! I'm rather new, but I can already tell I'm super hooked. Anime is just ?? I love cutesy romance but also stuff like Another with gorey death scenes and dark themes. Criminal Minds is just so immersive and it's practically the only TV show I really watch so I'm in the middle of rewatching it for the 3rd time! I ACTUALLY DON'T EVEN PLAY DARK SOULS BC IT'S SO HARD but I love watching YTBers play & I watch my dad play. I'm more of a surface dweller on DDO, but I basically grew up playing this on the weekend with my whole family! I've had a rediscovered love of it since my mom began playing and now we all get on during the weekend after taking care of real life stuff!

They can be annoying, though, because: Dragon Age... actually I haven't encounter that many annoying things, but GOD could the loot pick up be slower? Anime is annoying because of the fandom, yknow, people who screech about their waifu and that nonsense. Criminal Minds is annoying because Reid is my precious son and he gets hurt too much.. Also I'm a girl who leans more towards girls, but Derek Morgan is very aesthetically pleasing. Dark Souls is SO HARD, seriously, when the game is the "Prepare to Die" edition, you know it's going to be hell. DDO is occasionally annoying because of its "Group or Go Home" playstyle, as solo-ing is not my forte since I always pick a squishy. Also, most people think of large, greasy men with cheeto stained fingers when they think of Dungeons and Dragons..

Dragon Age: My dad bought the PC version of the game, realized he didn't like it as much as Dark Souls, and said I could have it!

Anime: Embarrassingly enough, through one of the annoying fans. I have a guy friend who wants anime body pillows and calls every anime girl his waifu who really kickstarted me into anime, but we're cool.. as long as he doesn't call me waifu.

Criminal Minds: Scrolling through netflix, on the prowl for cop shows because they interest me (and Law and Order ended), and I find this show! I dislike NCIS/CSI, but I decided to give it a shot and my mom and me were hooked.

Dark Souls: Mostly my dad, who enjoys the game regardless of the very annoying moments. (Such as leaping over a break in the ground and plummeting straight down to death.)

DDO: My nerd family raised me on a typical nerd game!
My main fandom(s) are: Dragon Age, Anime (like 50, too many to name), Criminal Minds, Dark Souls, Dungeons and Dragons online (god i'm a loser)

I like them because: I like Dragon Age because of the gameplay and art and creative fandom and just EVERYTHING! I'm rather new, but I can already tell I'm super hooked. Anime is just ?? I love cutesy romance but also stuff like Another with gorey death scenes and dark themes. Criminal Minds is just so immersive and it's practically the only TV show I really watch so I'm in the middle of rewatching it for the 3rd time! I ACTUALLY DON'T EVEN PLAY DARK SOULS BC IT'S SO HARD but I love watching YTBers play & I watch my dad play. I'm more of a surface dweller on DDO, but I basically grew up playing this on the weekend with my whole family! I've had a rediscovered love of it since my mom began playing and now we all get on during the weekend after taking care of real life stuff!

They can be annoying, though, because: Dragon Age... actually I haven't encounter that many annoying things, but GOD could the loot pick up be slower? Anime is annoying because of the fandom, yknow, people who screech about their waifu and that nonsense. Criminal Minds is annoying because Reid is my precious son and he gets hurt too much.. Also I'm a girl who leans more towards girls, but Derek Morgan is very aesthetically pleasing. Dark Souls is SO HARD, seriously, when the game is the "Prepare to Die" edition, you know it's going to be hell. DDO is occasionally annoying because of its "Group or Go Home" playstyle, as solo-ing is not my forte since I always pick a squishy. Also, most people think of large, greasy men with cheeto stained fingers when they think of Dungeons and Dragons..

Dragon Age: My dad bought the PC version of the game, realized he didn't like it as much as Dark Souls, and said I could have it!

Anime: Embarrassingly enough, through one of the annoying fans. I have a guy friend who wants anime body pillows and calls every anime girl his waifu who really kickstarted me into anime, but we're cool.. as long as he doesn't call me waifu.

Criminal Minds: Scrolling through netflix, on the prowl for cop shows because they interest me (and Law and Order ended), and I find this show! I dislike NCIS/CSI, but I decided to give it a shot and my mom and me were hooked.

Dark Souls: Mostly my dad, who enjoys the game regardless of the very annoying moments. (Such as leaping over a break in the ground and plummeting straight down to death.)

DDO: My nerd family raised me on a typical nerd game!
My main fandom(s) are: Homestuck and Sonic
A brief description of [name]:
Homestuck; A webcomic about a boy and his three friends playing a game that destroys the world.
Sonic; Super fast blue hedgehog and friends.
I like [name] because:
Homestuck; It's very interesting!
Sonic; My first fandom ever.
[name] is annoying, though, because:
Homestuck; So many bad eggs trashing it and ocs.
Sonic; Sanic.
I got into [name] by/through:
Homestuck; A friend had showed it to me, said I would really enjoy it. I wish I would've gotten into it sooner, though!
Sonic; I played Sonic Adventure back when it was for the Gamecube, it was the first ever Sonic Game I've ever played and I ended up liking it so much. It's been 7 years since I started to get into it, and a good 7 years it's been.
My main fandom(s) are: Homestuck and Sonic
A brief description of [name]:
Homestuck; A webcomic about a boy and his three friends playing a game that destroys the world.
Sonic; Super fast blue hedgehog and friends.
I like [name] because:
Homestuck; It's very interesting!
Sonic; My first fandom ever.
[name] is annoying, though, because:
Homestuck; So many bad eggs trashing it and ocs.
Sonic; Sanic.
I got into [name] by/through:
Homestuck; A friend had showed it to me, said I would really enjoy it. I wish I would've gotten into it sooner, though!
Sonic; I played Sonic Adventure back when it was for the Gamecube, it was the first ever Sonic Game I've ever played and I ended up liking it so much. It's been 7 years since I started to get into it, and a good 7 years it's been.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8