Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | HamilHub (Hamilton The Musical)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 373 374
@Percifrax - Not sure to be honest. I would say it's likely to be his alt, but his alt has cancer, so... No idea. I actually believe that everyone's contract is up in June/July, but they have the option to re-up if they want? So there may be a bunch of cast shake ups! But at least they're going to try to film the show before the original cast is completely gone.
@Percifrax - Not sure to be honest. I would say it's likely to be his alt, but his alt has cancer, so... No idea. I actually believe that everyone's contract is up in June/July, but they have the option to re-up if they want? So there may be a bunch of cast shake ups! But at least they're going to try to film the show before the original cast is completely gone.
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
so glad this is a thread <3

does burn devastate anyone else? poor eliza gah
so glad this is a thread <3

does burn devastate anyone else? poor eliza gah
NsM4lxJ.png
windvs1.png
I had this thread sort of tossed at my face by someone suggesting it to me and I honestly thank them for it.
Didn't think I would find this many Ham fans qvq
I had this thread sort of tossed at my face by someone suggesting it to me and I honestly thank them for it.
Didn't think I would find this many Ham fans qvq
tumblr_obzr93gSbX1vcvftlo1_500.png
@ArkhamAnja I guess we'll just need to keep our fingers crossed that the video's a success! I totally need to see this play, and with Miranda as Hamilton that would make my life. The new cast will be cool too, though, since I'm sure that they'll get none other than the best people that they can for the roles.

@TheCabinet You're welcome! This thread's amazing, right? It's so cool seeing this musical transform into an all-out fandom.
@ArkhamAnja I guess we'll just need to keep our fingers crossed that the video's a success! I totally need to see this play, and with Miranda as Hamilton that would make my life. The new cast will be cool too, though, since I'm sure that they'll get none other than the best people that they can for the roles.

@TheCabinet You're welcome! This thread's amazing, right? It's so cool seeing this musical transform into an all-out fandom.
Hi, I'm Perci!
WKtl2lb.png

Ljw7JvQ.png
mlHpBMC.png
b7fepcb.png
I'M SO GLAD THIS THREAD EXISTS <3 <3 <3

And I didn't know Lin was leaving for Mary Poppins! Last time I heard Mary Poppins was just a rumor. Ah man. :| I'm gonna have to have a sit down with myself to deal with this.
I'M SO GLAD THIS THREAD EXISTS <3 <3 <3

And I didn't know Lin was leaving for Mary Poppins! Last time I heard Mary Poppins was just a rumor. Ah man. :| I'm gonna have to have a sit down with myself to deal with this.
@PandaDork

I used to be very into books and mythology so that whole song made me cry a little on the inside, honestly though I got choked up at "You built me palaces out of paragraphs", "You have married an Icarus, he has flown too close to the sun.” and "You forfeit all rights to my heart, you forfeit the place in our bed"
@PandaDork

I used to be very into books and mythology so that whole song made me cry a little on the inside, honestly though I got choked up at "You built me palaces out of paragraphs", "You have married an Icarus, he has flown too close to the sun.” and "You forfeit all rights to my heart, you forfeit the place in our bed"
UZVTEBc.png
@TheCabinet

haha it took me a while to figure out if there was anything like this, I'm happy that there are other hamilton fans though.
@TheCabinet

haha it took me a while to figure out if there was anything like this, I'm happy that there are other hamilton fans though.
UZVTEBc.png
@Percifrax
It seems rare to find any fans on websites other than Tumblr honestly, even though its such an amazing musical! I really love the music way too much...can't really listen to anything normal anymore XD

@BlooTheDragon
Its cool to see it spread around pretty much everywhere. Even if its only in small groups.
@Percifrax
It seems rare to find any fans on websites other than Tumblr honestly, even though its such an amazing musical! I really love the music way too much...can't really listen to anything normal anymore XD

@BlooTheDragon
Its cool to see it spread around pretty much everywhere. Even if its only in small groups.
tumblr_obzr93gSbX1vcvftlo1_500.png
so glad this thread exists, i was just wondering if there was one recently hah.

anyone else like in love with how daveed plays lafayette or just me
so glad this thread exists, i was just wondering if there was one recently hah.

anyone else like in love with how daveed plays lafayette or just me
FpTzG7k.png accent shop
@TheCabinet Today tumblr and FR, tomorrow the entire internet, and then THE WORLD. Every fandom has to start somewhere and this seems to be on the right track! Tumblr's like the Mirkwood of the internet (LOTR reference) all kinds of stuff emerges from there, for the better or worse, and an all-out hamilton fandom would totally be for the better. As for the music, I totally agree, I've been driving my family insane with all of the Hamilton music.
@TheCabinet Today tumblr and FR, tomorrow the entire internet, and then THE WORLD. Every fandom has to start somewhere and this seems to be on the right track! Tumblr's like the Mirkwood of the internet (LOTR reference) all kinds of stuff emerges from there, for the better or worse, and an all-out hamilton fandom would totally be for the better. As for the music, I totally agree, I've been driving my family insane with all of the Hamilton music.
Hi, I'm Perci!
WKtl2lb.png

Ljw7JvQ.png
mlHpBMC.png
b7fepcb.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 373 374