Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [CLUB] The Pokemon Center!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 414 415
@playerpichu

Fletchling was cute, but at the start...I already had a Charmander and was set on having Honchkrow in my team...then shortly after, somehow got a Vulpix and trained it to become a ninetails (eeee!) so I didn't see the point of getting one :x Oops. xD

(AAH. sorry for the double ping. Somehow it posted twice >>)
@playerpichu

Fletchling was cute, but at the start...I already had a Charmander and was set on having Honchkrow in my team...then shortly after, somehow got a Vulpix and trained it to become a ninetails (eeee!) so I didn't see the point of getting one :x Oops. xD

(AAH. sorry for the double ping. Somehow it posted twice >>)
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@playerpichu

I won't beat around the bush, that sounds awful! I bet they didn't leaf you any time for a counterattack!

sorrynotsorry

@christovski

We're glad to have you here, whether you're mostly lurking or in a discussion! c:
@playerpichu

I won't beat around the bush, that sounds awful! I bet they didn't leaf you any time for a counterattack!

sorrynotsorry

@christovski

We're glad to have you here, whether you're mostly lurking or in a discussion! c:
I have multiple first shinies:

Random encounter: Golbat in Heart Gold (( And the Red Gyarados, of course ))

Friend Safari: Pachirisu (( One of my favorite shinies <3 ))

Wonder Trade: Spritzee (( I have Pokemon X, so I normally could never get that shiny. I guess I got lucky! ))
I have multiple first shinies:

Random encounter: Golbat in Heart Gold (( And the Red Gyarados, of course ))

Friend Safari: Pachirisu (( One of my favorite shinies <3 ))

Wonder Trade: Spritzee (( I have Pokemon X, so I normally could never get that shiny. I guess I got lucky! ))
Forum-Signature.png
just gonna tell you guys a bit more about myself in the Pokemon games... (this may take a while)
the PMD games (specifically the gen 5 and 6 ones) are pretty much what my life is like... PSMD told the future for me. anyone else feel like this? i currently have 676/720(1) pokemon species in PSMD and i have beaten 2 out of the 3 shadow pokemon (i have not beaten shadow lugia... yet) i like a ton of favorite pokemon but a couple of my favs are Garchomp, Primal Dialga, and my first starter ever (who i forgot to save to get and when i remembered to save it was a GIRL) Samurott. i love gen 4 and 5 games and the ranger and PMD sets (i am max rank on both of those) are my favorites, with Pokken Tournament not far behind. I currently have every single legendary pokemon on AS and i've only been playing since gen 5 started. I have about 20 pokemon games (no i will not count exactly) and to be honest i think gen 6 could've been WAY better then it really is.
lol this was a lot longer then i expected, if anyone actually read through this whole thing then i'd be surprised
@Playerpichu you've got the lake of rage gyrados as well? can't believe i'm not the only one that still plays some of those old games. i used an HM slave gyrados to get to that gyrados
just gonna tell you guys a bit more about myself in the Pokemon games... (this may take a while)
the PMD games (specifically the gen 5 and 6 ones) are pretty much what my life is like... PSMD told the future for me. anyone else feel like this? i currently have 676/720(1) pokemon species in PSMD and i have beaten 2 out of the 3 shadow pokemon (i have not beaten shadow lugia... yet) i like a ton of favorite pokemon but a couple of my favs are Garchomp, Primal Dialga, and my first starter ever (who i forgot to save to get and when i remembered to save it was a GIRL) Samurott. i love gen 4 and 5 games and the ranger and PMD sets (i am max rank on both of those) are my favorites, with Pokken Tournament not far behind. I currently have every single legendary pokemon on AS and i've only been playing since gen 5 started. I have about 20 pokemon games (no i will not count exactly) and to be honest i think gen 6 could've been WAY better then it really is.
lol this was a lot longer then i expected, if anyone actually read through this whole thing then i'd be surprised
@Playerpichu you've got the lake of rage gyrados as well? can't believe i'm not the only one that still plays some of those old games. i used an HM slave gyrados to get to that gyrados
unknown.png
@Juneberry

Ahh. xD I see! I kind of like the subtle shinies sometimes though, some color schemes I have a huge agenda against. (Poor honchkrow turns pink...as if his not-mafia daughter decided to dye his feathers pink and then Espeon and Jolteon get ecoplasm all over them.)
@Juneberry

Ahh. xD I see! I kind of like the subtle shinies sometimes though, some color schemes I have a huge agenda against. (Poor honchkrow turns pink...as if his not-mafia daughter decided to dye his feathers pink and then Espeon and Jolteon get ecoplasm all over them.)
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@Mediumdee
Who doesn't HM slave their Rage Gyarados? It's perfect for that!

@Sealeo
I don't like pink Honchcrow either. It sorta loses the crow feel when it's colored like bubblegum. >>;
Zigzagoon's shiny side is really neat though in a way. It has bright orangish fur instead of brown, and I swear it makes me think even more of a tanuki xD
@Mediumdee
Who doesn't HM slave their Rage Gyarados? It's perfect for that!

@Sealeo
I don't like pink Honchcrow either. It sorta loses the crow feel when it's colored like bubblegum. >>;
Zigzagoon's shiny side is really neat though in a way. It has bright orangish fur instead of brown, and I swear it makes me think even more of a tanuki xD

8CURx0g.png
MLe0ASO.jpg
@Sealeo i think most of the shinies i want are the subtle ones or like, the ones that change 1 color out of 3 or 4 like Zorark. i just think that conpletely flipping the colors is weird like most of the birds... the only one (off the top of my head) that i might go for is a MALE Unfezant

@Juneberry i didn't HM slave the shiny one, i HM slaved the one i used to get the shiny one which was normal colored... i also ended up HM slaving my empoleon in platinum
@Sealeo i think most of the shinies i want are the subtle ones or like, the ones that change 1 color out of 3 or 4 like Zorark. i just think that conpletely flipping the colors is weird like most of the birds... the only one (off the top of my head) that i might go for is a MALE Unfezant

@Juneberry i didn't HM slave the shiny one, i HM slaved the one i used to get the shiny one which was normal colored... i also ended up HM slaving my empoleon in platinum
unknown.png
@Mediumdee
They re-released the originals (red blue yellow) as downloadable games on the 3DS so people have been thinking of the older ones again. I think that has drawn attention to the older generations of pokemon.

I'm playing Pokemon Yellow on my 3DS, for the first time since...2000
@Mediumdee
They re-released the originals (red blue yellow) as downloadable games on the 3DS so people have been thinking of the older ones again. I think that has drawn attention to the older generations of pokemon.

I'm playing Pokemon Yellow on my 3DS, for the first time since...2000
tumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.pngWdONqUX.pngXTW2CvL.pngHHwSNC6.pngzLY7gkC.pngtumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.png[/img]
@Juneberry

True! That and it's the MAFIA BOSS POKEMON. (It doesn't say that but. >> It totally is mafia). He doesn't look good wearing pink, Sealeo makes it work...Honchkrow looks miserable. xD
Zigzagoon...I love that pokemon yet hate it. All those zigzagoons in the wondertrade..... *loud sighing..*
@Juneberry

True! That and it's the MAFIA BOSS POKEMON. (It doesn't say that but. >> It totally is mafia). He doesn't look good wearing pink, Sealeo makes it work...Honchkrow looks miserable. xD
Zigzagoon...I love that pokemon yet hate it. All those zigzagoons in the wondertrade..... *loud sighing..*
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@Sealeo
THEM FEELS. Zigzagoon is so cute but oh god I've been wondertrading today and so very many....

AT LEAST IT WASNT MAGIKARP i sent out a charmander and got a magikarp...
@Sealeo
THEM FEELS. Zigzagoon is so cute but oh god I've been wondertrading today and so very many....

AT LEAST IT WASNT MAGIKARP i sent out a charmander and got a magikarp...
tumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.pngWdONqUX.pngXTW2CvL.pngHHwSNC6.pngzLY7gkC.pngtumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.png[/img]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 414 415