Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [CLUB] The Pokemon Center!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 414 415
@DemiFiend
Yep, I always thought Lucario was cool, but it was more using Lucario in Smash Bros Brawl that cemented them as my favorite, it was nice to have a counter move, as well as risk vs. reward from doing more damage after taking more damage. I played that game a lot with friends so spent a lot of time as Lucario. I was a bit disappointed that in X/Y it was basically "here is a Lucario and megastone for just playing the game, no effort necessary" made it feel less special but still the game in the series I've enjoyed the most over the last 17 years (I looked it up, end of 1998)
@DemiFiend
Yep, I always thought Lucario was cool, but it was more using Lucario in Smash Bros Brawl that cemented them as my favorite, it was nice to have a counter move, as well as risk vs. reward from doing more damage after taking more damage. I played that game a lot with friends so spent a lot of time as Lucario. I was a bit disappointed that in X/Y it was basically "here is a Lucario and megastone for just playing the game, no effort necessary" made it feel less special but still the game in the series I've enjoyed the most over the last 17 years (I looked it up, end of 1998)
tumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.pngWdONqUX.pngXTW2CvL.pngHHwSNC6.pngzLY7gkC.pngtumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.png[/img]
@Ankha

It's not? D: https://discordapp.com/invite/0zG4zHQKb7dBxt9m can you try this link for me and see if it's working now? ;u;

@Mediumdee

If someone hasn't answered you yet, Of course you can! Just add your user to the member page and you're good to go! ^^

@Playerpichu

....*Raises an eyebrow* xD

Alright, glad to see you on there! ^^ And same... xD I'm pretty bad at battling competitively, but I won't mind people asking me every once and a while.

Just..right now my team is just eggs. Only eggs. (Darn shiny eevee WONT HATCH. ;w;)
@Ankha

It's not? D: https://discordapp.com/invite/0zG4zHQKb7dBxt9m can you try this link for me and see if it's working now? ;u;

@Mediumdee

If someone hasn't answered you yet, Of course you can! Just add your user to the member page and you're good to go! ^^

@Playerpichu

....*Raises an eyebrow* xD

Alright, glad to see you on there! ^^ And same... xD I'm pretty bad at battling competitively, but I won't mind people asking me every once and a while.

Just..right now my team is just eggs. Only eggs. (Darn shiny eevee WONT HATCH. ;w;)
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@Sealeo That link worked! Thank you <3
@Sealeo That link worked! Thank you <3
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
@Ankha

Ahh, I'm glad. c: I'll swap the links, thanks for letting me know. ^^
@Ankha

Ahh, I'm glad. c: I'll swap the links, thanks for letting me know. ^^
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@Sealeo

I know one thing for sure about Competitive battling; No one expects to be swept by a Vivillon. That's why I love using it, haha!

I know your pain. * Looks at 300+ Treecko eggs * Don't give up, though! If I could get my shiny Treecko, you can get your shiny Eevee. :D
@Sealeo

I know one thing for sure about Competitive battling; No one expects to be swept by a Vivillon. That's why I love using it, haha!

I know your pain. * Looks at 300+ Treecko eggs * Don't give up, though! If I could get my shiny Treecko, you can get your shiny Eevee. :D
Forum-Signature.png
@playerpichu

Ahaha. >:D I like my vivillon, I should add her back to my team. xD

Ugh...;w; it's the worst. I need to get a pokemon with Flamebody or something to speed up the eevee eggs...(I'm probably the only person who did not catch a Fletchling at the start of the game >>) It's taking forever! xD
@playerpichu

Ahaha. >:D I like my vivillon, I should add her back to my team. xD

Ugh...;w; it's the worst. I need to get a pokemon with Flamebody or something to speed up the eevee eggs...(I'm probably the only person who did not catch a Fletchling at the start of the game >>) It's taking forever! xD
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@Playerpichu

I have a somewhat competitive mono-ghost team, and not many people expect to get their butt handed to them by a tree. c:

It took me,, 2 days straight of hatching eggs to get my shiny Charmander, shiny breeding is a pain.
@Playerpichu

I have a somewhat competitive mono-ghost team, and not many people expect to get their butt handed to them by a tree. c:

It took me,, 2 days straight of hatching eggs to get my shiny Charmander, shiny breeding is a pain.
I might be the only one here who doesn't do online pokemon battles.

but hey my pokedex is 452 so thats something
I might be the only one here who doesn't do online pokemon battles.

but hey my pokedex is 452 so thats something
tumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.pngWdONqUX.pngXTW2CvL.pngHHwSNC6.pngzLY7gkC.pngtumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.png[/img]
New member jumping in~ Just added myself to the memberlist :D
Choosing a favorite is hard. I have a ton...But I did it~

Also woah, so many shiny eggs to try to get shinies :O
I go nuts when I manage to get a shiny. I think I was so excited the first time, that's what I named one...
New member jumping in~ Just added myself to the memberlist :D
Choosing a favorite is hard. I have a ton...But I did it~

Also woah, so many shiny eggs to try to get shinies :O
I go nuts when I manage to get a shiny. I think I was so excited the first time, that's what I named one...

8CURx0g.png
MLe0ASO.jpg
@Juneberry
Heey! Welcome to the group AND Flight rising! ^^

Yeah...I think they LIED about the whole "Breeding a shiny is easier for two different region pokemon." But...I digress >> xD And cool! What was your first shiny? .o.
@Juneberry
Heey! Welcome to the group AND Flight rising! ^^

Yeah...I think they LIED about the whole "Breeding a shiny is easier for two different region pokemon." But...I digress >> xD And cool! What was your first shiny? .o.
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 414 415