Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [CLUB] The Pokemon Center!
1 2 ... 346 347 348 349 350 ... 414 415
[quote name="Lucy9606" date=2017-09-25 19:57:06] @sarcastickitten Hey flukes count (they're probably better, unless it's just an ugly one, since it's a surprise). Honestly I only have the charm on my Sun copy (almost there on AS though ;-;), I really need to work on getting it in every game instead of wasting time hunting without it. [/quote] I honestly consider all shinies beautiful, except tranquill. Poor tranquill got the most eye numbing color scheme.
Lucy9606 wrote on 2017-09-25:
@sarcastickitten

Hey flukes count (they're probably better, unless it's just an ugly one, since it's a surprise). Honestly I only have the charm on my Sun copy (almost there on AS though ;-;), I really need to work on getting it in every game instead of wasting time hunting without it.

I honestly consider all shinies beautiful, except tranquill. Poor tranquill got the most eye numbing color scheme.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
@Paravoina

Yes, poor Tranquill... Bruxish too, imo, looks like a Christmas sweater reject...
@Paravoina

Yes, poor Tranquill... Bruxish too, imo, looks like a Christmas sweater reject...
RWlcD2X.png
@sarcastickitten

Really? ;W; Aaaa, thank you!

If you want, I can hunt for a shiny for you! I know I've got a shiny male (I think Lonely) Fomantis & a Sassy female Cutiefly I'd be willing to give you;; (Both nicknameable- I'm pretty sure their current names are currently Donny and Hina, respectively)
@sarcastickitten

Really? ;W; Aaaa, thank you!

If you want, I can hunt for a shiny for you! I know I've got a shiny male (I think Lonely) Fomantis & a Sassy female Cutiefly I'd be willing to give you;; (Both nicknameable- I'm pretty sure their current names are currently Donny and Hina, respectively)
anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
@Selki

OHMYGOSHYOUHAVEASHINYCUTIEFLY?!?
I currently have both the kanto and hoenn hatted pikachus I would love to trade for your shiny cutiefly OwO
I can get the others for you too once they come out just for that cutiefly (I have been really wanting one for a while since I saw a cute comic on tumblr)

Could you rename it Pookie? OwO
@Selki

OHMYGOSHYOUHAVEASHINYCUTIEFLY?!?
I currently have both the kanto and hoenn hatted pikachus I would love to trade for your shiny cutiefly OwO
I can get the others for you too once they come out just for that cutiefly (I have been really wanting one for a while since I saw a cute comic on tumblr)

Could you rename it Pookie? OwO
RWlcD2X.png
@sarcastickitten

Yes, I can! It might have to wait until tomorrow, though, it'd pretty late here....
@sarcastickitten

Yes, I can! It might have to wait until tomorrow, though, it'd pretty late here....
anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
@Selki

Kinda late here too ^_^; just trying to squeeze in one more hoenn hatted pikachu before bed lol

My Friend code is: 5043-5935-1409
In game name is either kitten or ki'than'a
Just shoot me off a pm when you are ready ^_^
@Selki

Kinda late here too ^_^; just trying to squeeze in one more hoenn hatted pikachu before bed lol

My Friend code is: 5043-5935-1409
In game name is either kitten or ki'than'a
Just shoot me off a pm when you are ready ^_^
RWlcD2X.png
@sarcastickitten

In ORAS it's after the national dex is done (actually Alola is the only region where you don't need the entire national dex for the charm, which is why it was my first lol)
@sarcastickitten

In ORAS it's after the national dex is done (actually Alola is the only region where you don't need the entire national dex for the charm, which is why it was my first lol)
pulGR4L.png Wishlist
*Awkwardly stumbles in*

Yes hello I'm a long time player. I mostly breed and shiny hunt~

Looking back on the last page and it's a little ironic but the last hunt I was on before I went on a hiatus from my Moon version was for a shiny Cutiefly. I might pick it back up and try to get one before Ultra Moon comes out though. =w=

Last successful hunt was for a shiny Dewpider~ I named him Nautilus!
*Awkwardly stumbles in*

Yes hello I'm a long time player. I mostly breed and shiny hunt~

Looking back on the last page and it's a little ironic but the last hunt I was on before I went on a hiatus from my Moon version was for a shiny Cutiefly. I might pick it back up and try to get one before Ultra Moon comes out though. =w=

Last successful hunt was for a shiny Dewpider~ I named him Nautilus!
SCSgXJH.png
Pixel from here[\url]
  • +2 FR Time
  • They/Them
I just learned about the hatted pikachus today, a little sad that I missed out on getting the kanto hatted one. Not sure which one I will go after now.

How a people getting multiples, from what I read its one per game.
I just learned about the hatted pikachus today, a little sad that I missed out on getting the kanto hatted one. Not sure which one I will go after now.

How a people getting multiples, from what I read its one per game.
tumblr_inline_n5l9fw5kQh1scrvs1.png
@Cancri

If you trade it to another game or bank then restart the game you can use it again
@Cancri

If you trade it to another game or bank then restart the game you can use it again
pulGR4L.png Wishlist
1 2 ... 346 347 348 349 350 ... 414 415