Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [CLUB] The Pokemon Center!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 414 415
@Sirblockcraft

hmm, a sylveon, i didnt consider that. ill put that in the maybe pile.

thanks

^_^
@Sirblockcraft

hmm, a sylveon, i didnt consider that. ill put that in the maybe pile.

thanks

^_^
@Christovski ~
Wow really!? Dang..... i wish i read the info properly... Many of the others (I dont remember which ones they were though...) i think was from game stop...... so i thought they would all end up being from there.....
But happy news! I tried the mystery gift and i got myself a Zygarde! XD
@Christovski ~
Wow really!? Dang..... i wish i read the info properly... Many of the others (I dont remember which ones they were though...) i think was from game stop...... so i thought they would all end up being from there.....
But happy news! I tried the mystery gift and i got myself a Zygarde! XD
banner_1_by_cas_a_fras-dcrkmo3.png
@RawrrLioness
I constantly check mystery gift any time I think of it, just to make sure! The worst that can happen is it says "you already have this gift" so I check every few weeks or so =)
@RawrrLioness
I constantly check mystery gift any time I think of it, just to make sure! The worst that can happen is it says "you already have this gift" so I check every few weeks or so =)
tumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.pngWdONqUX.pngXTW2CvL.pngHHwSNC6.pngzLY7gkC.pngtumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.png[/img]
@Christovski

Alright, thanks for letting me know! I'm out of the house atm(on mobile), but I will be sure to fix those when I get home. Would you be able to provide me with screenshots of what you see?
@Christovski

Alright, thanks for letting me know! I'm out of the house atm(on mobile), but I will be sure to fix those when I get home. Would you be able to provide me with screenshots of what you see?
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@MrFattymccatcat
I second Sylveon (also I'm biased because my first Sylveon was so good I often had to put her later in the order so she wasnt getting all the XP!) because the feelers are pretty swell

@Sealeao
I'll take a few and upload em and PM you
@MrFattymccatcat
I second Sylveon (also I'm biased because my first Sylveon was so good I often had to put her later in the order so she wasnt getting all the XP!) because the feelers are pretty swell

@Sealeao
I'll take a few and upload em and PM you
tumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.pngWdONqUX.pngXTW2CvL.pngHHwSNC6.pngzLY7gkC.pngtumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.png[/img]
Glad to see everything is up and running!
Glad to see everything is up and running!
Guys I lost Pearl, Black, BW2... I'm so sad ;A;
Guys I lost Pearl, Black, BW2... I'm so sad ;A;
C5V5o0z.png
@Sealeo

Yay! :D

I also have some news I found on Serebii, that I wanted to share with everyone:
First, [The Zygarde distribution] in Europe it will end on May 26th. However, for North America, it will end on May 8th. Following the, from May 11th through May 17th a Shiny Xerneas will be distributed on the Nintendo Network. After that, a shiny Yveltal will be distributed from May 20th through May 26th, also on the Nintendo Network. European distributions of the shiny Pokémon are yet to be confirmed out of Spain.
@Sealeo

Yay! :D

I also have some news I found on Serebii, that I wanted to share with everyone:
First, [The Zygarde distribution] in Europe it will end on May 26th. However, for North America, it will end on May 8th. Following the, from May 11th through May 17th a Shiny Xerneas will be distributed on the Nintendo Network. After that, a shiny Yveltal will be distributed from May 20th through May 26th, also on the Nintendo Network. European distributions of the shiny Pokémon are yet to be confirmed out of Spain.
Yya! :D Who else is hyped for the 10th? We're going to get Sun and Moon news according to Masuda!
Yya! :D Who else is hyped for the 10th? We're going to get Sun and Moon news according to Masuda!
6FYEF.gif nmYtI.gif ralz7.gif 1pe9Y.gif i promise i'll get to making this pretty again
glad to see this is up and running!
anyway a short introduction, hi i'm gem. i'm an avid competitive battler (i've been a part of the competitive community since gen4), and if anyone ever wants to start getting into competitive stuff i'm always willing to help since i know it can be overwhelming at first. i play pretty much every single format, whether it be smogon or vgc. i'm always willing to learn new formats!
i'm also a pretty decent IV breeder if anyone needs help with that. i breed for not only perfect ivs but matching pokeballs because i'm a stickler for aesthetic.
i have a lot, a LOT of special ball females. seriously, if you're curious about a specific one ask me because i really do have a lot.
but yeah i love pokemon, a lot, my favorites games in the series are actually the PMD games but pokemon is pretty much my life and childhood rolled into one.
glad to see this is up and running!
anyway a short introduction, hi i'm gem. i'm an avid competitive battler (i've been a part of the competitive community since gen4), and if anyone ever wants to start getting into competitive stuff i'm always willing to help since i know it can be overwhelming at first. i play pretty much every single format, whether it be smogon or vgc. i'm always willing to learn new formats!
i'm also a pretty decent IV breeder if anyone needs help with that. i breed for not only perfect ivs but matching pokeballs because i'm a stickler for aesthetic.
i have a lot, a LOT of special ball females. seriously, if you're curious about a specific one ask me because i really do have a lot.
but yeah i love pokemon, a lot, my favorites games in the series are actually the PMD games but pokemon is pretty much my life and childhood rolled into one.
Tarnished Cerdae Necklace she/they
fr+1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 414 415