Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | {{ Yato Club }} Noragami Hub!
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 44 45
@Nympharia (( Thanks Nymph xDDD Oh gosh. Tell me about it. I was surprised one person in that festival knew me, and took a photo. When Yukine and I went in the shopping mall two people actually approached us knowing who we were :,) [color=#0099ff][i]Sadly, I had to say goodbye to my beautiful shrine and my sexy car... I know they took my shrine someplace safe. But I think my car's getting sold. :( [/i][/color] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/7c9deebbd5b036fc67a95d013034563a/tumblr_o5chcttheO1vq17reo9_100.jpg[/img] @Jhudora1991 (( Welcome to the WatchingNoragami over 4x in a row club ;u; Heheh. I have downloaded the two opening songs too...
@Nympharia
(( Thanks Nymph xDDD Oh gosh. Tell me about it. I was surprised one person in that festival knew me, and took a photo. When Yukine and I went in the shopping mall two people actually approached us knowing who we were :,)

Sadly, I had to say goodbye to my beautiful shrine and my sexy car...
I know they took my shrine someplace safe. But I think my car's getting sold. :(

tumblr_o5chcttheO1vq17reo9_100.jpg

@Jhudora1991
(( Welcome to the WatchingNoragami over 4x in a row club ;u; Heheh.
I have downloaded the two opening songs too...
tumblr_o537q169Y71vq17reo8_r1_75sq.png
Passing by what was once a shrine...
@LordYato HERE I AM so yes I loved the OVAs they were so funny XD I haven't read the manga nospoilersplz so anyway I AM SO READY FOR SEASON 3 [img]https://secure.static.tumblr.com/2b7caca790796de699e958bb83c968ff/rx1pljw/EzVo6uc27/tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1rx2q4zb0i1wwwg08o4kcw8oc_640.gif[/img]
@LordYato

HERE I AM so yes I loved the OVAs they were so funny XD I haven't read the manga nospoilersplz

so anyway I AM SO READY FOR SEASON 3
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1rx2q4zb0i1wwwg08o4kcw8oc_640.gif
I'm probably supposed to be typing an essay right now.
@couchprincess

(( WELCOME!! I won't spoil xD We make sure we do the black bar thingy like this >> Made ya look xD

Which one's your favourite OVA?? >:D Mine's gotta be the picnic still. When Yato and Bisha had to drink beside each other. Priiiceless expressions <3
@couchprincess

(( WELCOME!! I won't spoil xD We make sure we do the black bar thingy like this >> Made ya look xD

Which one's your favourite OVA?? >:D Mine's gotta be the picnic still. When Yato and Bisha had to drink beside each other. Priiiceless expressions <3
[quote name="couchprincess" date=2016-07-14 18:00:39] I AM SO READY FOR SEASON 3 [/quote] THIS.
couchprincess wrote on 2016-07-14:
I AM SO READY FOR SEASON 3
THIS.
@LordYato okay thank you haaa

My favourite was the one at the bootleg Disneyland because Yatori and it was just funny, but other than that one I really enjoyed the ski lodge one ^3^

edit; @Jhudora1991 I also love Bungou Stray Dogs which is where the gif is from but yes NORAGAMI SEASON 3
@LordYato okay thank you haaa

My favourite was the one at the bootleg Disneyland because Yatori and it was just funny, but other than that one I really enjoyed the ski lodge one ^3^

edit; @Jhudora1991 I also love Bungou Stray Dogs which is where the gif is from but yes NORAGAMI SEASON 3
@Jhudora1991 @couchprincess

(( If you two sign up under our pinglist, you'd be notified of any manga/season 3 news xD Its like a monthly ping thing. but I think there's a hiatus happening in the manga right now...

Capypaland? YES! HAHAHAHA That was fantastic. I had read the manga prior to watching it and the fact that they added Bishamon, Kazuma and Ebisu in the episode (they were only an extra four panel in the manga) was just the best thing ever!!!!! I gotta rewatch that one again...

I don't think the SkiLodge one was in the manga either, and by golly that one was definitely a favourite too! :,D Heheh.

What made you two watch Noragami in the first place...?

My little sister got me into it when she discovered there was a dub. It was during christmas holidays last year for me, and I'm still lovin' it since then! :))

(( If you two sign up under our pinglist, you'd be notified of any manga/season 3 news xD Its like a monthly ping thing. but I think there's a hiatus happening in the manga right now...

Capypaland? YES! HAHAHAHA That was fantastic. I had read the manga prior to watching it and the fact that they added Bishamon, Kazuma and Ebisu in the episode (they were only an extra four panel in the manga) was just the best thing ever!!!!! I gotta rewatch that one again...

I don't think the SkiLodge one was in the manga either, and by golly that one was definitely a favourite too! :,D Heheh.

What made you two watch Noragami in the first place...?

My little sister got me into it when she discovered there was a dub. It was during christmas holidays last year for me, and I'm still lovin' it since then! :))
@LordYato

One of my friends recommended it to me when we (almost quite literally) bumped into each other at an FYE store xD
@LordYato

One of my friends recommended it to me when we (almost quite literally) bumped into each other at an FYE store xD
@LordYato I think I had seen a picture of Yato or something and I was like "Okay where is this anime must watch" but for a while I couldn't find a good place to watch it and I forgot for a long time. My friend then told me about it I think. Suddenly, like three weeks ago, I remembered it and found Noragami in glorious HD quality and binged everything in 2 days XD
@LordYato I think I had seen a picture of Yato or something and I was like "Okay where is this anime must watch" but for a while I couldn't find a good place to watch it and I forgot for a long time. My friend then told me about it I think. Suddenly, like three weeks ago, I remembered it and found Noragami in glorious HD quality and binged everything in 2 days XD

(( What's an FYE store? ^^; I am not sure if we have those in Canadia~ We have stores here like AnimeXtremes and Planet Hobby!

jeeeevus Tell me about it! Two days was a breeze through of feels but first time I watched it all was in a period of a week or two because we gotta drown in the feels. Rewatching it in two days a lot was my February this year hehehehhh.

For boh of you, what's your faaaavourite arc in the anime?
For me I have always rewatch Kazuma and Bishamon's arc in the first half of Season2. Because that ship....and those feels...*sinks in this ship*

(( What's an FYE store? ^^; I am not sure if we have those in Canadia~ We have stores here like AnimeXtremes and Planet Hobby!

jeeeevus Tell me about it! Two days was a breeze through of feels but first time I watched it all was in a period of a week or two because we gotta drown in the feels. Rewatching it in two days a lot was my February this year hehehehhh.

For boh of you, what's your faaaavourite arc in the anime?
For me I have always rewatch Kazuma and Bishamon's arc in the first half of Season2. Because that ship....and those feels...*sinks in this ship*
@LordYato

FYE is an abbreviation for For Your Entertainment.

And my favorite arc is definitely the first half of season 2, because of Yukine. <3
@LordYato

FYE is an abbreviation for For Your Entertainment.

And my favorite arc is definitely the first half of season 2, because of Yukine. <3
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 44 45