Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | {{ Yato Club }} Noragami Hub!
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 44 45
@LordYato
I love Noragami so much! It's so hard to find other fans- most people I meet haven't even heard of it :(

I actually cosplayed Yato at AnimeNext last weekend! Maybe I can find some pictures (I'm very proud of it.)
My favorite characters are definitely Hiyori and Yato. I just can't with them.
@LordYato
I love Noragami so much! It's so hard to find other fans- most people I meet haven't even heard of it :(

I actually cosplayed Yato at AnimeNext last weekend! Maybe I can find some pictures (I'm very proud of it.)
My favorite characters are definitely Hiyori and Yato. I just can't with them.
jUwfHJZ.pngevQiLxp.pnggiphy.gif
9dJ0IYz.png5fgEfWS.pngezgif-5-10c35f64cb.giftumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.pngtumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.pngiirUfLO.pngj3jqCd5.pngLichtdrache.gif[/center]
@LordYato

Please take me as a regalia, Yato-sama!
@LordYato

Please take me as a regalia, Yato-sama!
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
Look, we have more regalias!

@LadyKnightKatsa
If you can find some pictures I would love to see them too, since you're proud of them I'm sure they'll be amazing!

@JovaniSkye
I think that Yukine looks perfect! Coatl really matches his hairstyle well. I agree about the UB for the underside, any other genes for the tert and it'll look odd?

And lol I saw that Hiyori autocorrect thing on the thread, I found it really funny. Ah, autocorrect. xD
Look, we have more regalias!

@LadyKnightKatsa
If you can find some pictures I would love to see them too, since you're proud of them I'm sure they'll be amazing!

@JovaniSkye
I think that Yukine looks perfect! Coatl really matches his hairstyle well. I agree about the UB for the underside, any other genes for the tert and it'll look odd?

And lol I saw that Hiyori autocorrect thing on the thread, I found it really funny. Ah, autocorrect. xD
Kunikuzushi
@Dessy YATO AND THYROID ALL THE WAY, YO xD THAT'S WHY WE HAVE THYRATO WEEK.

Oooo, yay! ^^ I was trying to figure that out as well. I liked the Coatl-kines I've seen, so it felt fitting. :3 *continues plotting him and is pleased now* >3

@LadyKnightKatsa @Nerasis Yaaaaayyyyyyy! New friends! \o/ ^^ We'd love to see cosplay pics! :D (OhjustyouwaituntilYatoreplies. Dreams realized. xD)
@Dessy YATO AND THYROID ALL THE WAY, YO xD THAT'S WHY WE HAVE THYRATO WEEK.

Oooo, yay! ^^ I was trying to figure that out as well. I liked the Coatl-kines I've seen, so it felt fitting. :3 *continues plotting him and is pleased now* >3

@LadyKnightKatsa @Nerasis Yaaaaayyyyyyy! New friends! \o/ ^^ We'd love to see cosplay pics! :D (OhjustyouwaituntilYatoreplies. Dreams realized. xD)
@JovaniSkye

And thus shall "Iki Hiyori" be known as "Hayer Thyroid"! That's her secret name and autocorrect knows it.

Oho I saw the additional scries in his bio. Personally though I prefer the Cherub version (I really really like that gene btw!) but then again I also have a preference for making things busy and pattern-y. ^^'
@JovaniSkye

And thus shall "Iki Hiyori" be known as "Hayer Thyroid"! That's her secret name and autocorrect knows it.

Oho I saw the additional scries in his bio. Personally though I prefer the Cherub version (I really really like that gene btw!) but then again I also have a preference for making things busy and pattern-y. ^^'
Kunikuzushi
@Dessy TONO CAKE OMG xDDDDDDD Oh that Hayer Thyroid! xD /dead OMG Hanixyori is HILARIOUS.

Cherub just... gets me xD I feel like Cherub/Pere/Poi/Tox are my "go to" colors xD
@Dessy TONO CAKE OMG xDDDDDDD Oh that Hayer Thyroid! xD /dead OMG Hanixyori is HILARIOUS.

Cherub just... gets me xD I feel like Cherub/Pere/Poi/Tox are my "go to" colors xD
@JovaniSkye

Yeah, Hiyori exploded there. Dunno what happened to her. XD

Oh, I am the same! But I also like Butterfly, and Petals in some cases. The new IriShim is nice too because we have brighter colours.

I did a bit of Dragon Search earlier and tried to find more G1s that had colours of Noragami cast. Proving to be hard but fun! I wish they had an option where we could search by colour range so I don't have to keep selecting!
@JovaniSkye

Yeah, Hiyori exploded there. Dunno what happened to her. XD

Oh, I am the same! But I also like Butterfly, and Petals in some cases. The new IriShim is nice too because we have brighter colours.

I did a bit of Dragon Search earlier and tried to find more G1s that had colours of Noragami cast. Proving to be hard but fun! I wish they had an option where we could search by colour range so I don't have to keep selecting!
Kunikuzushi
@Dessy "Hi, do you have a moment to talk about our Lord and Saviour, Tono-sama?" /hands out pamphlets xDDDDDD;;

I'll admit, that was one of the funny things about her they sort of dropped a little as the manga progressed and in season two.

DON'T DO IT. I was searching DAILY for Yukine and I was so willing to change his range (Fire eyes, white range primary light yellow range secondary, tert - try me) that it took a lot of time -_- I lucked out finding the one of him I did - I was pinged to an auction for a different Dragon and they had him for sale, so I was like "MINEMINE" xD /levelling him now

I don't know what to do for Kazuma... I'm thinking browns... Maybe a Gen 2 Imp instead...
@Dessy "Hi, do you have a moment to talk about our Lord and Saviour, Tono-sama?" /hands out pamphlets xDDDDDD;;

I'll admit, that was one of the funny things about her they sort of dropped a little as the manga progressed and in season two.

DON'T DO IT. I was searching DAILY for Yukine and I was so willing to change his range (Fire eyes, white range primary light yellow range secondary, tert - try me) that it took a lot of time -_- I lucked out finding the one of him I did - I was pinged to an auction for a different Dragon and they had him for sale, so I was like "MINEMINE" xD /levelling him now

I don't know what to do for Kazuma... I'm thinking browns... Maybe a Gen 2 Imp instead...
@AlyWolf (( Thanks!! ;u; It's getting there! I got a couple of great editors to help me! :,) Bless them. Ohhh don't be ashamed >:) Ice cream is one of the sweetest things in life... @Dessy ((asjdnkasjndkajsnf I can't wait to reply to these wonderful replies :DD Fantastic!! And nooope I have not seen....but I have flipped through their manga and that looks vaguely familiar. It was probably in one of the earlier volumes? Hmm...*presses link* WHOA!! OKay I don't believe I have seen the art book *o* Thank you for sharing! I'm gonna see to linking this post to the hub's main page. PFFFF A bath towel xD Yes for his sweaty hands. I remember my friend and I speculating why Hiyori thinks he smells so good. We joked saying its his [s]sweet[/s]. Oh that sweat, sweat smell <3 xD @JovaniSkye (( Linked~ Fabulous *O* I love the Hex on him! It suits him quite nicely!! And you're a monster coli grinder m'friend O_O Kudos!! In my opinion he looks great without the tert? Hmmm but if it were an underbelly I would've went with a colour closer to orange...Maybe try spines with the Cherub? But I love the Cherub on him. If you're going with the underbelly for that tert it looks good too x) @LadyKnightKatsa @Nerasis [color=#0099ff][i]I heard ya loud and clear~![/color][/i] [img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/55833e0d52a8c614e658c1b532c6d061/tumblr_o71kbylWoV1vq17reo5_100.jpg[/img] (( WELCOME!!! :DD Thank you for joining our humble regalia family! :,) Oh LadyKnight I'd love to see photos! We can add it in our cute collection at the front page x) Certainly show and tell~
@AlyWolf
(( Thanks!! ;u; It's getting there! I got a couple of great editors to help me! :,) Bless them.
Ohhh don't be ashamed >:) Ice cream is one of the sweetest things in life...

@Dessy
((asjdnkasjndkajsnf I can't wait to reply to these wonderful replies :DD Fantastic!!
And nooope I have not seen....but I have flipped through their manga and that looks vaguely familiar. It was probably in one of the earlier volumes? Hmm...*presses link* WHOA!! OKay I don't believe I have seen the art book *o* Thank you for sharing! I'm gonna see to linking this post to the hub's main page.
PFFFF A bath towel xD Yes for his sweaty hands. I remember my friend and I speculating why Hiyori thinks he smells so good. We joked saying its his sweet. Oh that sweat, sweat smell <3 xD

@JovaniSkye
(( Linked~ Fabulous *O* I love the Hex on him! It suits him quite nicely!! And you're a monster coli grinder m'friend O_O Kudos!!

In my opinion he looks great without the tert? Hmmm but if it were an underbelly I would've went with a colour closer to orange...Maybe try spines with the Cherub? But I love the Cherub on him. If you're going with the underbelly for that tert it looks good too x)

@LadyKnightKatsa @Nerasis

I heard ya loud and clear~!

tumblr_o71kbylWoV1vq17reo5_100.jpg

(( WELCOME!!! :DD Thank you for joining our humble regalia family! :,)

Oh LadyKnight I'd love to see photos! We can add it in our cute collection at the front page x)
Certainly show and tell~

tumblr_o537q169Y71vq17reo8_r1_75sq.png
Passing by what was once a shrine...
@JovaniSkye

OH MAN THAT'S GENIUS! There was one instance in the OVA (I think?) that had her making some Tono Gloves. Epicccc! I find it funny she practically worships Tono. I wish we could see more of it.

DX Yeah I figured. It's such a chore picking colours and finding the right one. I feel your pain. Ooh and Yukine became a Coatl. :O :D /morestalking

It's defo brown for the secondary and Nature for Kazuma's eyes! With G2 imps it might be a lot harder finding the right one though.

@LordYato

Ooh, nice! I was wondering if Hiyori would go crazy but I figured she would because martial arts. I guess it's a good icebreaker if we started things off silly, and I like that she wants to make friends with someone that's the background character i.e not one we're really playing. :D

Good god I don't like the smell of sweat. But gods like Yato would smell different! Or maybe Hiyori is Hiyori. xD

Welcome! Make yourself comfortable here~ Don't mind the crazy regalias around!
@JovaniSkye

OH MAN THAT'S GENIUS! There was one instance in the OVA (I think?) that had her making some Tono Gloves. Epicccc! I find it funny she practically worships Tono. I wish we could see more of it.

DX Yeah I figured. It's such a chore picking colours and finding the right one. I feel your pain. Ooh and Yukine became a Coatl. :O :D /morestalking

It's defo brown for the secondary and Nature for Kazuma's eyes! With G2 imps it might be a lot harder finding the right one though.

@LordYato

Ooh, nice! I was wondering if Hiyori would go crazy but I figured she would because martial arts. I guess it's a good icebreaker if we started things off silly, and I like that she wants to make friends with someone that's the background character i.e not one we're really playing. :D

Good god I don't like the smell of sweat. But gods like Yato would smell different! Or maybe Hiyori is Hiyori. xD

Welcome! Make yourself comfortable here~ Don't mind the crazy regalias around!
Kunikuzushi
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 44 45