Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Arcanist X Shadowbinder
1 2 3
@SalamanderCmndr - The deities don't all the each other! That's just the Gladekeeper and the Plaguebringer!
@SalamanderCmndr - The deities don't all the each other! That's just the Gladekeeper and the Plaguebringer!
jdDV4Lt.png
Dude, I totally ship it.
Dude, I totally ship it.
MUYNhfy.png
oczO35g.png
@StormyDragon *Ahem* Let me quote the page for dominance elemental holidays.

"The close of the Third Age coincided with a deterioration of trust and cooperation between the elemental flights, and the gods fell into a deep bitterness for several thousand years. Since that time, however, the children of each have come to accept their places in the new world, even nurturing a growing reverence for their elemental cousins."

@StormyDragon *Ahem* Let me quote the page for dominance elemental holidays.

"The close of the Third Age coincided with a deterioration of trust and cooperation between the elemental flights, and the gods fell into a deep bitterness for several thousand years. Since that time, however, the children of each have come to accept their places in the new world, even nurturing a growing reverence for their elemental cousins."

a3c5lWN.png
Sharcane
Sharcane
Mira | He/They | FR +14
@PastAndPresent im interested in knowing why cause i've never really thought of it x'D neither one of them are my diety. Aesthetic??

though I do ship lightweaver and stormcatcher and my friend ships windsinger tideloard
I ship those two mostly cause of this person on tumblr and my friend as well

Arcane dad is very cute though so i'd like to ship him with someone
@PastAndPresent im interested in knowing why cause i've never really thought of it x'D neither one of them are my diety. Aesthetic??

though I do ship lightweaver and stormcatcher and my friend ships windsinger tideloard
I ship those two mostly cause of this person on tumblr and my friend as well

Arcane dad is very cute though so i'd like to ship him with someone
@PastAndPresent tbh.... my otp. i have a great love.
@PastAndPresent tbh.... my otp. i have a great love.
JNq0Ryb.pngtumblr_p6m92rH3MJ1w8xkufo5_250.png
@PastAndPresent I'd totally ship it.

@Lesley
That's a cool name and idea for their kid!
If Voidmaker was actually a thing, I'd totally join that flight. We need some fanart of this ASAP
@PastAndPresent I'd totally ship it.

@Lesley
That's a cool name and idea for their kid!
If Voidmaker was actually a thing, I'd totally join that flight. We need some fanart of this ASAP
Have you seen what I'm trying to find,
I've been looking far and wide.

FkQrEyY.jpg

High and low, low and high,
In the dark, can't find the light.
@Moonflower2

I need to actually draw that lol.
@Moonflower2

I need to actually draw that lol.
Hopefully you-know-who doesn't find out about this.
Hopefully you-know-who doesn't find out about this.
@wolfsbainhaku
You ship Stormcatcher/Lightweaver too? Yes! You might be interested in my post on this thread.
www.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1806398/4
Be warned, it's a little crazy over there!
@wolfsbainhaku
You ship Stormcatcher/Lightweaver too? Yes! You might be interested in my post on this thread.
www.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1806398/4
Be warned, it's a little crazy over there!
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
1 2 3