Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Current unifaction/unicreatures users
1 2
Does any one know why the sites have been down for more than 24 hours? Even the Facebook page seems to be gone. I sent an email to an address I had but have had no reply.
Sorry is this is the wrong place to ask. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Does any one know why the sites have been down for more than 24 hours? Even the Facebook page seems to be gone. I sent an email to an address I had but have had no reply.
Sorry is this is the wrong place to ask. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
It looks like the owner has shut down the servers.
Some of the people have started a private Facebook page. If you contact one of them, they can get you added.
It looks like the owner has shut down the servers.
Some of the people have started a private Facebook page. If you contact one of them, they can get you added.
from what i've seen on facebook that agrees with the sites are gone and the owner de-friended all of the staff
from what i've seen on facebook that agrees with the sites are gone and the owner de-friended all of the staff
@sniff57

It looks like the sites are gone, see this post on DA :(
@sniff57

It looks like the sites are gone, see this post on DA :(
I heard that it was shut down on purpose but didn't want to believe it until I saw that journal entry.
RIP 7 years of my life, love and money.

EDIT
I was a bit out of the loop for the lack of facebook, sadly. But then someone showed me elsewhere and... yeah. This sucks.
I heard that it was shut down on purpose but didn't want to believe it until I saw that journal entry.
RIP 7 years of my life, love and money.

EDIT
I was a bit out of the loop for the lack of facebook, sadly. But then someone showed me elsewhere and... yeah. This sucks.
Flamecaller-embersbanner.gif
Oh no! They shut the site down!? :(
Oh no! They shut the site down!? :(
That is dreadfully sad! I was just going to pop on and check on my uni-babies today. :( I don't even want to think about how much I spent on the pets and avatar items...
That is dreadfully sad! I was just going to pop on and check on my uni-babies today. :( I don't even want to think about how much I spent on the pets and avatar items...
90yC0zr.pngWiyCOG0.pngUa0JNKY.pngSICJDZT.pngKaIfREn.pngx9vfgUx.pngMHGHMV3.png4B7ojZp.pngNiHTLfm.pngTaI0DtR.pngD5ngjVk.pngUc6OClm.png9QkBylz.png
czrb6bd.png
@HaphazardGirl

You too, huh?

I was devastated. I had so many plans for my creatures. I even had backstories for them and everything...

What was your favourite unicreature?
@HaphazardGirl

You too, huh?

I was devastated. I had so many plans for my creatures. I even had backstories for them and everything...

What was your favourite unicreature?
@DragonArtist

Yes, I'm totally bummed. I pretty much stopped doing anything on unifaction with the last update but I was still checking on my pets and getting new ones on unicreatures. Unifaction was a mess last time I looked at it!

My most favorite pet was Cyanne, but I had lots of favorites lol. <3 What was yours?
@DragonArtist

Yes, I'm totally bummed. I pretty much stopped doing anything on unifaction with the last update but I was still checking on my pets and getting new ones on unicreatures. Unifaction was a mess last time I looked at it!

My most favorite pet was Cyanne, but I had lots of favorites lol. <3 What was yours?
90yC0zr.pngWiyCOG0.pngUa0JNKY.pngSICJDZT.pngKaIfREn.pngx9vfgUx.pngMHGHMV3.png4B7ojZp.pngNiHTLfm.pngTaI0DtR.pngD5ngjVk.pngUc6OClm.png9QkBylz.png
czrb6bd.png
@HaphazardGirl

Cyannes are (were?) really pretty! I saved up and got one a few weeks before the site shut down :( Her name was Pega. I like my references.

Orbits were my favourite. They combined the three things I liked best: wings, angels and cats. I exalted the first Orbit I got, and I think losing her hurts me the most.

Besides that, hmm... I also really liked Cyber, Twitch and Harlequin. And Delirium, Sturm und Drang and Chance for the references :)
@HaphazardGirl

Cyannes are (were?) really pretty! I saved up and got one a few weeks before the site shut down :( Her name was Pega. I like my references.

Orbits were my favourite. They combined the three things I liked best: wings, angels and cats. I exalted the first Orbit I got, and I think losing her hurts me the most.

Besides that, hmm... I also really liked Cyber, Twitch and Harlequin. And Delirium, Sturm und Drang and Chance for the references :)
1 2