Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What Are You Listening to Right Now?
1 2 ... 202 203 204 205 206 ... 851 852
Game of Thrones season 7 soundtrack by Ramin Djawadi

This season's soundtrack is likely my favorite of all GoT season soundtracks. I like it as much as like Black Sails' soundtrack, and that's a huge compliment considering the fact that I originally started to watch Black Sails because of its OST.
Game of Thrones season 7 soundtrack by Ramin Djawadi

This season's soundtrack is likely my favorite of all GoT season soundtracks. I like it as much as like Black Sails' soundtrack, and that's a huge compliment considering the fact that I originally started to watch Black Sails because of its OST.
WRW2rGw.png 4SzSxLW.png HouhGS9.png ACOZFAh.png 1vAtYxM.png pZJYyk4.png MUYNhfy.png cdqdRxL.png oaolHwW.png 0HBKL8H.png lSkSEUZ.png GW180jv.png
"song that might play when you fight sans"

i havent been into undertale for a year but i thought about this song and had to listen to it again e_e
"song that might play when you fight sans"

i havent been into undertale for a year but i thought about this song and had to listen to it again e_e
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
I am currently listening to Andrew Bird's 'Souverian' (Cemetery Gates version) its a really Beautiful song!
I am currently listening to Andrew Bird's 'Souverian' (Cemetery Gates version) its a really Beautiful song!
Ocean Man
Ocean Man
tumblr_p7ma4qt5H21rravn7o1_250.giftumblr_p7mblaMV5y1rravn7o1_75sq.pngtumblr_p7mbltyyvi1rravn7o1_100.pngtumblr_p7mb475GHV1rravn7o1_75sq.pngreshiram.gif
ISABELLA by Isaac Delusion
ISABELLA by Isaac Delusion
Listening to the piano cover of Sand Planet by Marasy while writing stuff.
Listening to the piano cover of Sand Planet by Marasy while writing stuff.
Ued3cu6.png KqvPhMk.png
29 by Ryan Adams
29 by Ryan Adams
insert life story here
Power Glove - Knife Party
Power Glove - Knife Party
7jRUFbW.png
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home
7kHxxxY.png
lights - dan farber
on spotify
lights - dan farber
on spotify
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->hjmaO1.pngxSaWI1.pngLDOIs1.pngunknown.png
Kirby Live Radio on youtube!! Getting in my daily dose of cute while grinding in the Coliseum (and raising my blood pressure doing so lol)
Kirby Live Radio on youtube!! Getting in my daily dose of cute while grinding in the Coliseum (and raising my blood pressure doing so lol)
tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o8_500.png
i57ulF2.png a
online, but afk
Cal
he/they
FR +0
hi!
1 2 ... 202 203 204 205 206 ... 851 852