Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | League of Legends Hangout
1 2 3
[center][img]http://i65.tinypic.com/jtbb15.png[/img][/center] [center][b][i]Welcome to the FR League of Legends thread![/i][/b][/center] [b][u]Rules[/u]:[/b] [LIST] [*]First and foremost, please keep all discussions friendly/casual. Debates are allowed, sharing opinions and ideas is allowed as well, but what's not allowed is bringing the toxicity into Flight Rising (we all know it's possible despite the current image of the community). [*]All posts must be related to League of Legends. As the thread title states, this is a hangout for LoL fans, gamers, curious people who want to see what LoL is like, etc. Everything LoL. [*]Advertising guides, LoL-inspired dragons, art, tips and - inb4 - everything LoL is encouraged. [*]Games and ice breaker questions can be found below! Feel free to use them! [*]Starting topics is encouraged. [*]When things start to heat up, please bear in mind that this thread is just for fun. And it's not fun when people get into arguments. Let's try to avoid it, shall we? [*]Because everyone's privacy is important, please refrain from sharing your IGN in public. You may message others if you want to add them or play with them, but do not share your or their IGN in this thread. [*]What are you waiting for? Have fun! [/LIST] ----- [b]Questions to answer:[/b] 1. What role do you main? 2. Who's your favorite champion? 3. Who's your least favorite champion? 4. What rank are you in? 5. What's the best game you've ever played? 6. Favorite game mode? 7. Favorite skin? 8. How long have you been playing LoL? 9. Obligatory question: Do you like Teemo? Why or why not? 10. What region do you play in? [b]G A M E : Champion Spotlight[/b] Insert an image of your favorite dragon and come up with a skill set and description for them if they were a LoL champion. [b]G A M E : Teemo Tag[/b] Ping someone you know or someone in this thread. Anyone. You can ping everyone. Those who have been pinged will step on a Teemo shroom. They can decide to ping others or not. There's no end to it. (But please indicate 'You have stepped on a mushroom!' before pinging.)
jtbb15.png
Welcome to the FR League of Legends thread!

Rules:
  • First and foremost, please keep all discussions friendly/casual. Debates are allowed, sharing opinions and ideas is allowed as well, but what's not allowed is bringing the toxicity into Flight Rising (we all know it's possible despite the current image of the community).
  • All posts must be related to League of Legends. As the thread title states, this is a hangout for LoL fans, gamers, curious people who want to see what LoL is like, etc. Everything LoL.
  • Advertising guides, LoL-inspired dragons, art, tips and - inb4 - everything LoL is encouraged.
  • Games and ice breaker questions can be found below! Feel free to use them!
  • Starting topics is encouraged.
  • When things start to heat up, please bear in mind that this thread is just for fun. And it's not fun when people get into arguments. Let's try to avoid it, shall we?
  • Because everyone's privacy is important, please refrain from sharing your IGN in public. You may message others if you want to add them or play with them, but do not share your or their IGN in this thread.
  • What are you waiting for? Have fun!

Questions to answer:
1. What role do you main?
2. Who's your favorite champion?
3. Who's your least favorite champion?
4. What rank are you in?
5. What's the best game you've ever played?
6. Favorite game mode?
7. Favorite skin?
8. How long have you been playing LoL?
9. Obligatory question: Do you like Teemo? Why or why not?
10. What region do you play in?

G A M E : Champion Spotlight
Insert an image of your favorite dragon and come up with a skill set and description for them if they were a LoL champion.

G A M E : Teemo Tag
Ping someone you know or someone in this thread. Anyone. You can ping everyone. Those who have been pinged will step on a Teemo shroom. They can decide to ping others or not. There's no end to it. (But please indicate 'You have stepped on a mushroom!' before pinging.)
@CamiMoore
Just gonna drop this here

I usually play as a Mage

Got a few, I like Vel'koz, Gnar, Rek'sai, Teemo, and Cho'gath

I really hate using Anavia, she does look really cool but i just cant work with her abilities

4. What rank are you in?
I dont play ranked :p

Oh idk ;v;

6. Favorite game mode?
The typical 5v5 is good enough for me, but I really enjoy Doom Bots and URF as well

7. Favorite skin?
Too many to pick! A few I do like are Gentleman Gnar, Arclight Vel'koz and Omega Squad Teemo

Oh well I havent been keeping track, but I'd say about 2 years?

I very much prefer to play as him or have him on my team -v-

EU West, even though I'm Canadian, I play with my friend from Sweden :]
@CamiMoore
Just gonna drop this here

I usually play as a Mage

Got a few, I like Vel'koz, Gnar, Rek'sai, Teemo, and Cho'gath

I really hate using Anavia, she does look really cool but i just cant work with her abilities

4. What rank are you in?
I dont play ranked :p

Oh idk ;v;

6. Favorite game mode?
The typical 5v5 is good enough for me, but I really enjoy Doom Bots and URF as well

7. Favorite skin?
Too many to pick! A few I do like are Gentleman Gnar, Arclight Vel'koz and Omega Squad Teemo

Oh well I havent been keeping track, but I'd say about 2 years?

I very much prefer to play as him or have him on my team -v-

EU West, even though I'm Canadian, I play with my friend from Sweden :]
2A6X4Q7.png

Millie/Infect|She/her|22
DA|FA
@stuff987 - A fellow mage user! °v° Bless you. I've never used Vel'koz in an actual 5v5 game before. Is he good? I'm practicing mid and support atm so I need some input from others. :] Will be practicing top soon. And I remember a 3v3 game where I got rekt by an Anivia. She's really scary when you get to use her, but I understand the frustration. xD I can't seem to pull combos with her.
@stuff987 - A fellow mage user! °v° Bless you. I've never used Vel'koz in an actual 5v5 game before. Is he good? I'm practicing mid and support atm so I need some input from others. :] Will be practicing top soon. And I remember a 3v3 game where I got rekt by an Anivia. She's really scary when you get to use her, but I understand the frustration. xD I can't seem to pull combos with her.
@CamiMoore
Vel'koz can be pretty op, he's just really squishy and needs to keep his distance, I usually max out my E first on him then W and then finally Q. And of course upgrading my Ult asap
@CamiMoore
Vel'koz can be pretty op, he's just really squishy and needs to keep his distance, I usually max out my E first on him then W and then finally Q. And of course upgrading my Ult asap
2A6X4Q7.png

Millie/Infect|She/her|22
DA|FA
@stuff987 - Do you play any other role should someone else claim your main?
@stuff987 - Do you play any other role should someone else claim your main?
@CamiMoore
Yup, I'll take anything except for jungle :p
@CamiMoore
Yup, I'll take anything except for jungle :p
2A6X4Q7.png

Millie/Infect|She/her|22
DA|FA
@stuff987 - Oh god, don't even get me started on that. xD The first time I learned jungle, I was so stressed out. I'm horrible at making calls.
@stuff987 - Oh god, don't even get me started on that. xD The first time I learned jungle, I was so stressed out. I'm horrible at making calls.
@Skua - SCREE Thank you for the link! Always glad to know there are other fans out there! I wish I could join you guys but I'm sort of restricted to ARAM games at the moment. xD

Garena server? Are you by chance in the Philippines? I only know people from there who play on Garena so yeah.

Jungling's really hard, I think. Points to those who can jungle because of all the micromanaging (if you could call it that). Timers, ganking, calling the shots, etc. I used to enjoy practice sessions with my fiancé on Sejuani and Vi but it all changed when I was in an actual 5v5. :x
@Skua - SCREE Thank you for the link! Always glad to know there are other fans out there! I wish I could join you guys but I'm sort of restricted to ARAM games at the moment. xD

Garena server? Are you by chance in the Philippines? I only know people from there who play on Garena so yeah.

Jungling's really hard, I think. Points to those who can jungle because of all the micromanaging (if you could call it that). Timers, ganking, calling the shots, etc. I used to enjoy practice sessions with my fiancé on Sejuani and Vi but it all changed when I was in an actual 5v5. :x
Hi! I just noticed this thread so I'll start with answering the questions. ^_^

I do like mid champs a lot in SR, but I love being the healer in ARAM.
First it was Cassiopeia, but I like her sister's (Katarina) playstyle a lot more.
Um, good question. I don't know.
4. What rank are you in?
I once did my placements and I ended up in Silver II, but I stopped playing ranked after my placement. Ranked is too stressy. I can't enjoy it that way.
I hate to be against healers in ARAM, but I love being one myself. I feel like a hero, saving everyone. 8D
I once played Jinx, got a lot of rage because I'm not that good. At the end, it was getting close between both teams and I backdoored. I made us win.
6. Favorite game mode?
I guess I'm one of the few to say dominion.
7. Favorite skin?
I can't choose between Siren Cassiopeia or Slay Belle Katarina
Since April 2011
He's fun to play, so I don't really hate him. It's more the shrooms that I hate. :c
EUW

I can only play in the weekends though, since I'm in a dormitory for the rest of the week.
Hi! I just noticed this thread so I'll start with answering the questions. ^_^

I do like mid champs a lot in SR, but I love being the healer in ARAM.
First it was Cassiopeia, but I like her sister's (Katarina) playstyle a lot more.
Um, good question. I don't know.
4. What rank are you in?
I once did my placements and I ended up in Silver II, but I stopped playing ranked after my placement. Ranked is too stressy. I can't enjoy it that way.
I hate to be against healers in ARAM, but I love being one myself. I feel like a hero, saving everyone. 8D
I once played Jinx, got a lot of rage because I'm not that good. At the end, it was getting close between both teams and I backdoored. I made us win.
6. Favorite game mode?
I guess I'm one of the few to say dominion.
7. Favorite skin?
I can't choose between Siren Cassiopeia or Slay Belle Katarina
Since April 2011
He's fun to play, so I don't really hate him. It's more the shrooms that I hate. :c
EUW

I can only play in the weekends though, since I'm in a dormitory for the rest of the week.
Image3_1x1_zpsrg6mskc2.gifImage3_1x2_zpsuovcka44.gifImage3_1x3_zpspddykc0r.gif
Image3_2x1_zpshav0cnhy.gifImage3_2x2_zps0f5f24yv.gifImage3_2x3_zps7vge5ltm.gif
Image3_3x1_zpsmfst9sin.gifImage3_3x2_zpsn0tpmmvh.gifImage3_3x3_zpslzaainva.gif
@Minaide - Being the healer in ARAM is awesome. But oh the rage whenever the enemy team has both Sona and Soraka. All my tears in one jar, name it mana potion.

And I never knew Katarina and Cassiopeia were related. That's most interesting to know. :O I like reading the lore every now and then but I never stumbled onto that fact before.

As for Dominion, I've only played it a couple times and I remember stressing out because I played as Veigar. xD I was getting stomped on.
@Minaide - Being the healer in ARAM is awesome. But oh the rage whenever the enemy team has both Sona and Soraka. All my tears in one jar, name it mana potion.

And I never knew Katarina and Cassiopeia were related. That's most interesting to know. :O I like reading the lore every now and then but I never stumbled onto that fact before.

As for Dominion, I've only played it a couple times and I remember stressing out because I played as Veigar. xD I was getting stomped on.
1 2 3