Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | If you could instantly learn languages
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
1. Japanese, because even after 2 years of classes my grasp on the language is no where near the level I want it to be.
2. Korean, because I was once behind this Korean couple at Starbucks. They couldn't speak English at all, and when they had trouble with their order the barista immediately switched from English to fluent Korean, and I've wanted to do that ever since.
3. French, because it's a language that I've been in love with ever since I was a child. Attempting to learn it through an app has so far been unsuccessful, sadly.
1. Japanese, because even after 2 years of classes my grasp on the language is no where near the level I want it to be.
2. Korean, because I was once behind this Korean couple at Starbucks. They couldn't speak English at all, and when they had trouble with their order the barista immediately switched from English to fluent Korean, and I've wanted to do that ever since.
3. French, because it's a language that I've been in love with ever since I was a child. Attempting to learn it through an app has so far been unsuccessful, sadly.
3PxlXSK.png
1. Japanese - cause I would love to know and understand what i watch and play properly and to communicate better with my little cousin that lives there.
2. Latin - This is the one language I would absolutely love to learn to speak and read and write.
3. German - There's something about this language and country that appeals to me :D
1. Japanese - cause I would love to know and understand what i watch and play properly and to communicate better with my little cousin that lives there.
2. Latin - This is the one language I would absolutely love to learn to speak and read and write.
3. German - There's something about this language and country that appeals to me :D
fpqmTQ7.png
Spanish, ASL, and German would be my choices. They would help out in my career so much, because wanting a translator all the time is so inconvenient. -_-

My personal life votes go to Icelandic and French though. Learning 5 languages would be awfully hard though, so I think I will aim for the first list.
Spanish, ASL, and German would be my choices. They would help out in my career so much, because wanting a translator all the time is so inconvenient. -_-

My personal life votes go to Icelandic and French though. Learning 5 languages would be awfully hard though, so I think I will aim for the first list.
FGEF3ML.png

1- Chinese, I've already learnt chinese but I would wish to be more fluent in my mother tongue :<

2- JAPANESE SO I CAN PLAY ALL THESE JAPANESE GAMES WITH EASE

3- urm, probably...korean?? LOL idk

1- Chinese, I've already learnt chinese but I would wish to be more fluent in my mother tongue :<

2- JAPANESE SO I CAN PLAY ALL THESE JAPANESE GAMES WITH EASE

3- urm, probably...korean?? LOL idk
IMG_3198.png
The more languages - the better! Knowing a lot of languages improves your memory too, so it's good for your brain. As for languages I would like to learn:

1. Finnish - 10 years of studying and I can't even say I actually know anything. This language is insanely complicated if you don't put time and effort into learning it :'0
2. Chinese - it's everywhere. I hear it on a regular basis and not understading what these people are talking about makes me feel uncomfortable.
3. Old Slavic! - I could really use the ability to read in it. Could also help in learning/understanding all the present-day slavic languages :^D

Would be awesome to learn the Sign Language as well. It's very interesting and I can see a lot of ways it can benefit you in life situations.

P.S.: all these people wanting to learn Russian make me feel so happy for my native language. :'^D Hope you do give it a try sometime!
The more languages - the better! Knowing a lot of languages improves your memory too, so it's good for your brain. As for languages I would like to learn:

1. Finnish - 10 years of studying and I can't even say I actually know anything. This language is insanely complicated if you don't put time and effort into learning it :'0
2. Chinese - it's everywhere. I hear it on a regular basis and not understading what these people are talking about makes me feel uncomfortable.
3. Old Slavic! - I could really use the ability to read in it. Could also help in learning/understanding all the present-day slavic languages :^D

Would be awesome to learn the Sign Language as well. It's very interesting and I can see a lot of ways it can benefit you in life situations.

P.S.: all these people wanting to learn Russian make me feel so happy for my native language. :'^D Hope you do give it a try sometime!
1. Russian first of all, (have some classes under my belt) I love the way it looks, it makes so much sense structurally to me.
2. Spanish because where I live it would be convenient.
3.Gaelic, because it's Gaelic.

I tried sign language and while I am very good at signing my ability to understand what's being signed is hard due to a complete lack of depth perception.
1. Russian first of all, (have some classes under my belt) I love the way it looks, it makes so much sense structurally to me.
2. Spanish because where I live it would be convenient.
3.Gaelic, because it's Gaelic.

I tried sign language and while I am very good at signing my ability to understand what's being signed is hard due to a complete lack of depth perception.
1L5TGl1.pngjn0pAcU.pngNVgCjtR.pngghAVYGe.pngx3J6SUS.png
1. Japanese because I'm a hecking weeabooboo I can't even give a legitimate reason for why thats it
2. American Sign Language bc idk it really interests me. I took a class once and have a book, but I don't have the patience / time to teach myself. I rly like it tho.
3. Spanish bc florida?? I kinda need it????
I rather learn french but shrugs
i also like korean and chinese woah I could understand what is happening in my other 3 love live apps anddd idk I REALLY like languages, but my language skills aren't very good :^))) I'm a math person in all honestly
1. Japanese because I'm a hecking weeabooboo I can't even give a legitimate reason for why thats it
2. American Sign Language bc idk it really interests me. I took a class once and have a book, but I don't have the patience / time to teach myself. I rly like it tho.
3. Spanish bc florida?? I kinda need it????
I rather learn french but shrugs
i also like korean and chinese woah I could understand what is happening in my other 3 love live apps anddd idk I REALLY like languages, but my language skills aren't very good :^))) I'm a math person in all honestly
1- German
2- Japanese
3- French
1- German
2- Japanese
3- French
sq1IuCD.png wvz5N8O.png 4Bz0H0h.png Have a nice day!

pB4mtr0.png Pairs + Sales 37rb42a.png fUHWFTE.png

1LT0ZsJ.png ck9Yfve.png ujKGCQj.png 40565.png
1- Italian!! I've been using the Duolingo app to learn, but haven't gone on it in a while.

2 - I guess Spanish, since it's close to Italian and it would probably allow me to learn it faster. I also have some Spanish speaking family; I know a bit of what they're saying but I can't catch up with the convos.

3- ASL! Definitely high up there on my "life bucketlist" I think it's a cool language.
1- Italian!! I've been using the Duolingo app to learn, but haven't gone on it in a while.

2 - I guess Spanish, since it's close to Italian and it would probably allow me to learn it faster. I also have some Spanish speaking family; I know a bit of what they're saying but I can't catch up with the convos.

3- ASL! Definitely high up there on my "life bucketlist" I think it's a cool language.
@Anchoram nej, Svenska is still my favourite sorry
@Anchoram nej, Svenska is still my favourite sorry
I'm probably supposed to be typing an essay right now.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15