Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Welcome fellow kpop NERDS
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 462 463
@GhostPaladin

I was into Exo before Kris and Luhan left, but shortly after Kris left so I didn't know too much about him so I kinda brushed it off, but I was there when Luhan left and it wrecked me. I was so into it and I kept trying to talk about it with people I know IRL, but they were still devastated with the departure of Kris since they were both Kris biased and weren't much comfort in the whole thing so I kinda tried to stay away from Exo, which didn't work, and got more into Vixx which actually became my bias group. I was still following Exo events, but I tried to keep myself away emotionally in case somebody else left, which did happen with Tao, since I am more drawn to the members of Exo-M.

I really feel like Seventeen did debut at a good time, but I'm going to hold off most judgement until Exo has another comeback since I feel like Seventeen really might take over Exo's place. I think Exo might combine Exo-K and what is left of Exo-M since moving members from Exo-K seems like a terrible idea and only having 3 members in one group and three in the other seems like a strange thing to keep going.

Good luck with AP US History. I took it last year and got an A in the class, but I hated it so much. I have AP US Gov this year and AP English Lit.
@GhostPaladin

I was into Exo before Kris and Luhan left, but shortly after Kris left so I didn't know too much about him so I kinda brushed it off, but I was there when Luhan left and it wrecked me. I was so into it and I kept trying to talk about it with people I know IRL, but they were still devastated with the departure of Kris since they were both Kris biased and weren't much comfort in the whole thing so I kinda tried to stay away from Exo, which didn't work, and got more into Vixx which actually became my bias group. I was still following Exo events, but I tried to keep myself away emotionally in case somebody else left, which did happen with Tao, since I am more drawn to the members of Exo-M.

I really feel like Seventeen did debut at a good time, but I'm going to hold off most judgement until Exo has another comeback since I feel like Seventeen really might take over Exo's place. I think Exo might combine Exo-K and what is left of Exo-M since moving members from Exo-K seems like a terrible idea and only having 3 members in one group and three in the other seems like a strange thing to keep going.

Good luck with AP US History. I took it last year and got an A in the class, but I hated it so much. I have AP US Gov this year and AP English Lit.
@RGXiumin

I guess I'm glad that my bias group is bts, whom seems extremely stable at the moment. All in all I just want Exo to be okay, SM really needs to lay off of them and give them a small break? Especially since all of the quitting has been based on the company pushing them too hard and hurting their health.

I am glad that some of the members that left are doing ok though. While I'm not entirely sure about Luhan, Tao and Kris seem to still be doing great in the entertainment industry.

(man all of that felt good to let out)

Ahh, I despise history. I barely passed ap world last year and I really didnt want to take ap, but my school stupidly only offers either ap or non-honors classes in history. Basically theres only the really smart class or the really dumb class, and no honors middle ground like there is with every. other. subject. And it has to be in the class that I suck at the most? Im taking all ap except math rip

ON A HAPPIER TOPIC, what was bts doing live? ;v;
@RGXiumin

I guess I'm glad that my bias group is bts, whom seems extremely stable at the moment. All in all I just want Exo to be okay, SM really needs to lay off of them and give them a small break? Especially since all of the quitting has been based on the company pushing them too hard and hurting their health.

I am glad that some of the members that left are doing ok though. While I'm not entirely sure about Luhan, Tao and Kris seem to still be doing great in the entertainment industry.

(man all of that felt good to let out)

Ahh, I despise history. I barely passed ap world last year and I really didnt want to take ap, but my school stupidly only offers either ap or non-honors classes in history. Basically theres only the really smart class or the really dumb class, and no honors middle ground like there is with every. other. subject. And it has to be in the class that I suck at the most? Im taking all ap except math rip

ON A HAPPIER TOPIC, what was bts doing live? ;v;
@GhostPaladin

Luhan has been doing really well. He recorded the entry song for China for the 2022 winter Olympics, he's working on a Hollywood movie at the moment, he's working an his solo album, and he's been doing a lot of promotional stuff recently.

ANYWAYS

I actually love history, but not US history. I want actually want to study to be a historian or a sociocultural anthropologist in college. Whoo 8 more years of schooling after graduation. My school is the same way, but I guess I signed up for it when I auditioned for it in 5th grade. >3<

It was just backstage at Osaka and it wasn't that long since it kept lagging and they just decided to end it. It was pretty much just Jungkook.
@GhostPaladin

Luhan has been doing really well. He recorded the entry song for China for the 2022 winter Olympics, he's working on a Hollywood movie at the moment, he's working an his solo album, and he's been doing a lot of promotional stuff recently.

ANYWAYS

I actually love history, but not US history. I want actually want to study to be a historian or a sociocultural anthropologist in college. Whoo 8 more years of schooling after graduation. My school is the same way, but I guess I signed up for it when I auditioned for it in 5th grade. >3<

It was just backstage at Osaka and it wasn't that long since it kept lagging and they just decided to end it. It was pretty much just Jungkook.
@RGXiumin

Its good that Luhan is doing well! I cant wait to hear that song in the olympics when it comes around!

Don't get me wrong, i like history, just less of the AP stuff and more of the anthropological history, which is what i may want to do. Maybe along with linguistics as well?

Jungkook! Not too bad :P
@RGXiumin

Its good that Luhan is doing well! I cant wait to hear that song in the olympics when it comes around!

Don't get me wrong, i like history, just less of the AP stuff and more of the anthropological history, which is what i may want to do. Maybe along with linguistics as well?

Jungkook! Not too bad :P
@GhostPaladin

It has actually been released already. I'm gonna see if I can find it again.

Oh yes linguistics! I love language, but since I'm pretty sure I'm gonna go into teaching and I wouldn't want to primarily teach language what I listed before is a safe bet.

Jin popped in for a bit, but left soon after.

Edit: I found it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyamIORloYU
@GhostPaladin

It has actually been released already. I'm gonna see if I can find it again.

Oh yes linguistics! I love language, but since I'm pretty sure I'm gonna go into teaching and I wouldn't want to primarily teach language what I listed before is a safe bet.

Jin popped in for a bit, but left soon after.

Edit: I found it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyamIORloYU
@RGXiumin

THAT SONG IS SO CATCHY I LOVE IT

Edit: language is so fun, im messing with my friend in korean :P
@RGXiumin

THAT SONG IS SO CATCHY I LOVE IT

Edit: language is so fun, im messing with my friend in korean :P
@ExoticBacoe GET OVER HERE NOW THIS IS YOUR BOARD :P
@ExoticBacoe GET OVER HERE NOW THIS IS YOUR BOARD :P
s7cpOmi.png
@Belegorn You've got me buddy, I'm so glad! *wipes single tear off face*

Favourite Groups (in a sort of order)
SHINee, EXO, BTS, Mamamoo, Infinite N.Flying, Seventeen, VIXX, F(x), Ailee, BoA, and probably hundreds of others that I can't think of right now.

Bias
I don't really have biases, overtime I decide on one, the list just gets mucked up, but at the moment my main girl is Amber and main guy would be Kyungsoo (don't tell my friends they will kill me)

Also, I know, I haven't named my dragons after the many talents, I am a disgrace! *clutches at heart*
@Belegorn You've got me buddy, I'm so glad! *wipes single tear off face*

Favourite Groups (in a sort of order)
SHINee, EXO, BTS, Mamamoo, Infinite N.Flying, Seventeen, VIXX, F(x), Ailee, BoA, and probably hundreds of others that I can't think of right now.

Bias
I don't really have biases, overtime I decide on one, the list just gets mucked up, but at the moment my main girl is Amber and main guy would be Kyungsoo (don't tell my friends they will kill me)

Also, I know, I haven't named my dragons after the many talents, I am a disgrace! *clutches at heart*
nMK7dwj.png
Band of Bandits - Nuzlocke/Rollocke Noctua_Link_Item.png
I'm poking my head in to say that my husband and I have been on the most ridiculous 2ne1 kick lately, it's not even funny. Some Big Bang has snuck in there, too. It's been our introduction to kpop, and it has been glorious.
I'm poking my head in to say that my husband and I have been on the most ridiculous 2ne1 kick lately, it's not even funny. Some Big Bang has snuck in there, too. It's been our introduction to kpop, and it has been glorious.
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_n748cxxBuC1r6gsnp.gif023_zpsvuqv697k.png
Yay finally there is a kpop thread! Hi guys, my name is Kaitlyn the only group I stan is B.A.P (so I hope there's some other fans here haha) but I still follow kpop pretty actively?

But anyways it's nice to meet you all! I'll have to start posting here often c;

Yay finally there is a kpop thread! Hi guys, my name is Kaitlyn the only group I stan is B.A.P (so I hope there's some other fans here haha) but I still follow kpop pretty actively?

But anyways it's nice to meet you all! I'll have to start posting here often c;

tumblr_inline_mhjjhc6Pet1qz4rgp.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 462 463