Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Welcome fellow kpop NERDS
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 462 463
@GhostPaladin
Yeah, I try to shy away from newer groups because I know that just means my bias list will inevitably be ruined... ;u;

@RGXiumin
EXO is life <3
@GhostPaladin
Yeah, I try to shy away from newer groups because I know that just means my bias list will inevitably be ruined... ;u;

@RGXiumin
EXO is life <3
ZfdnKSb.gif ZaaVRFv.gif
@haruB

Might want to stay away from Seventeen then, it was disaster when they debuted omo

Becoming a fan of them was one of my best worst mistakes. 13 bias wreckers in one group.
@haruB

Might want to stay away from Seventeen then, it was disaster when they debuted omo

Becoming a fan of them was one of my best worst mistakes. 13 bias wreckers in one group.
@GhostPaladin ISN'T THAT THE TRUTH. My friend told me about Seventeen before they debuted and I waited until they did and man is it a love/hate reaction towards them. It's like I love them so much that I just can't handle it.
@GhostPaladin ISN'T THAT THE TRUTH. My friend told me about Seventeen before they debuted and I waited until they did and man is it a love/hate reaction towards them. It's like I love them so much that I just can't handle it.
@RGXiumin

I had heard of them before they debuted, but I didnt really start following them until about a week after their debut. I have tumblr to thank for that. My dash/feed was about 87% seventeen and I couldn't stay away
@RGXiumin

I had heard of them before they debuted, but I didnt really start following them until about a week after their debut. I have tumblr to thank for that. My dash/feed was about 87% seventeen and I couldn't stay away
@GhostPaladin

I wish I was able to see their updates through tumblr, but no matter who I follow Exo always seems to clog my dash.
@GhostPaladin

I wish I was able to see their updates through tumblr, but no matter who I follow Exo always seems to clog my dash.
@RGXiumin

BTS and seventeen are the ones that take over my dash not that im complaining

Exo gets through every so often, but its so sparse now, especially with the painfully slow break up of the group and with seventeen rising to take their spot. Someone on tumblr pointed out that with their current progress, popularity, and sales, they could very well be the next exo omo

not that im complaining about that either
@RGXiumin

BTS and seventeen are the ones that take over my dash not that im complaining

Exo gets through every so often, but its so sparse now, especially with the painfully slow break up of the group and with seventeen rising to take their spot. Someone on tumblr pointed out that with their current progress, popularity, and sales, they could very well be the next exo omo

not that im complaining about that either
@GhostPaladin

I don't know why but that statement hurt me. I mean I like Exo and Seventeen and the fall of groups is inevitable, but just thinking about the fall of Exo hurts. I guess it's because they are what got me into K-pop.
@GhostPaladin

I don't know why but that statement hurt me. I mean I like Exo and Seventeen and the fall of groups is inevitable, but just thinking about the fall of Exo hurts. I guess it's because they are what got me into K-pop.
@RGXiumin

Ah! I'm sorry! I have a few things to say but I don't want to continue the subject if you dont want to!

Edit: I also wasnt trying to one-up seventeen! Im sorry if it sounded that way ._. Exo is what got me into kpop as well and I love them to death.
@RGXiumin

Ah! I'm sorry! I have a few things to say but I don't want to continue the subject if you dont want to!

Edit: I also wasnt trying to one-up seventeen! Im sorry if it sounded that way ._. Exo is what got me into kpop as well and I love them to death.
@GhostPaladin

Oh no go ahead! It's an interesting topic to talk about and since I am emotionally invested then I will probably contribute to the conversation.

Also don't know how much I'm gonna be paying attention since Bts is live.
@GhostPaladin

Oh no go ahead! It's an interesting topic to talk about and since I am emotionally invested then I will probably contribute to the conversation.

Also don't know how much I'm gonna be paying attention since Bts is live.
@RGXiumin

(Sorry for the late post! My internet turned to crap)

I got into Exo and kpop after Luhan and Kris had left, so I missed all of that drama. However, I could quickly sympathize with the fandom and silly me got myself emotionally invested with that as well. It was really exciting again when their comeback was announced, then there was the thing with Tao and his eventual leave, it just feels like Exo is losing general interest from the fanbase. I haven't heard of any big events that Exo is doing; everything got real quiet after Call Me Baby.

Economically, Seventeen couldn't have picked a better time to debut, which is good because of the Pledis financial crisis. With Exo "weakened", here comes Seventeen! Another incredibly large male group with young, attractive members that have been friends literally forever. Im pretty sure they topped charts in Korea and even made it onto American charts for several weeks.

Regardless of all of that, I honestly love both groups so much. I'm just sort of anxious/excited about what Exo might do in the future. Recruit more members? Combine groups? The only thing with that, is that a lot of Exo's "lore" for lack of a better word has been built around the old members; with the both groups combining into a whole. Being realistic, everything is so uncertain with Exo, but Seventeen looks very promising.

I have AP US history to be writing about but I'm pouring all of my critical thinking into this omg
@RGXiumin

(Sorry for the late post! My internet turned to crap)

I got into Exo and kpop after Luhan and Kris had left, so I missed all of that drama. However, I could quickly sympathize with the fandom and silly me got myself emotionally invested with that as well. It was really exciting again when their comeback was announced, then there was the thing with Tao and his eventual leave, it just feels like Exo is losing general interest from the fanbase. I haven't heard of any big events that Exo is doing; everything got real quiet after Call Me Baby.

Economically, Seventeen couldn't have picked a better time to debut, which is good because of the Pledis financial crisis. With Exo "weakened", here comes Seventeen! Another incredibly large male group with young, attractive members that have been friends literally forever. Im pretty sure they topped charts in Korea and even made it onto American charts for several weeks.

Regardless of all of that, I honestly love both groups so much. I'm just sort of anxious/excited about what Exo might do in the future. Recruit more members? Combine groups? The only thing with that, is that a lot of Exo's "lore" for lack of a better word has been built around the old members; with the both groups combining into a whole. Being realistic, everything is so uncertain with Exo, but Seventeen looks very promising.

I have AP US history to be writing about but I'm pouring all of my critical thinking into this omg
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 462 463