Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Welcome fellow kpop NERDS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 462 463
@Achillcs (whoops :P)

Ah! Nice to see you!!

I havent heard Leo and Ravi's album yet... I gues its something I should do? XD
@Achillcs (whoops :P)

Ah! Nice to see you!!

I havent heard Leo and Ravi's album yet... I gues its something I should do? XD
@Ghostpaladin This is a scandal do you hear me?

https://youtu.be/ZKTaIsFkCcY OFF YOU POP!
@Ghostpaladin This is a scandal do you hear me?

https://youtu.be/ZKTaIsFkCcY OFF YOU POP!
wH3Gfbv.png
Zdg4rzA.png
Codbgix.png
VsMVDpI.png
@Achillcs

aaaaaAAAAAA how have I not seent this before???? omo;

Oh man Im so glad my birthday Is coming up because then I can ask for SO MANY itunes gift cards

(I need to buy GDs coup d'etat album too aaaaa)
@Achillcs

aaaaaAAAAAA how have I not seent this before???? omo;

Oh man Im so glad my birthday Is coming up because then I can ask for SO MANY itunes gift cards

(I need to buy GDs coup d'etat album too aaaaa)
@ghostpaladin ISN'T it fantastic???? I almost died those two are by far the best duet I have seen (maybe Hyuna and Hyunseung have a chance to keep up)

And it is??? Well use it to max! Get all the wonderful things!!
@ghostpaladin ISN'T it fantastic???? I almost died those two are by far the best duet I have seen (maybe Hyuna and Hyunseung have a chance to keep up)

And it is??? Well use it to max! Get all the wonderful things!!
wH3Gfbv.png
Zdg4rzA.png
Codbgix.png
VsMVDpI.png
@Achillcs

I'm listening to Ravi's solo and I think it fits me :P

no but seriously i love it so much why haven't i seen this before i am living under a rock
@Achillcs

I'm listening to Ravi's solo and I think it fits me :P

no but seriously i love it so much why haven't i seen this before i am living under a rock
Old school SHAWOL here.

Fav group is obviously SHINee, but I also follow EXO, Infinite, 9muses, AoA, Sistar and Spica pretty closely. I'll listen to anything, though.

Jonghyun is my imaginary husbando.
Bias list is too long, tbh. Hoya and Woohyun from Infinite, G.O from MBLAQ, Bora from Sistar, literally everyone who has ever been in EXO, etc.
Old school SHAWOL here.

Fav group is obviously SHINee, but I also follow EXO, Infinite, 9muses, AoA, Sistar and Spica pretty closely. I'll listen to anything, though.

Jonghyun is my imaginary husbando.
Bias list is too long, tbh. Hoya and Woohyun from Infinite, G.O from MBLAQ, Bora from Sistar, literally everyone who has ever been in EXO, etc.
ZfdnKSb.gif ZaaVRFv.gif
@haruB

Ah, hello!

I feel you on the bias list. It's a pain when its long but it's even more of a pain when it needs to be reorganized ;A;
@haruB

Ah, hello!

I feel you on the bias list. It's a pain when its long but it's even more of a pain when it needs to be reorganized ;A;
Hello everybody!

@haruB
It seems everybody has the undecided single bias in EXO. >3<

@Achillcs Isn't Beautiful Liar so great. *0* I have been listening to the album pretty much nonstop ever since it came out.

@GhostPaladin No worries! I just stayed up for a little bit longer to watch go fighting, but I was out as well.

Hello everybody!

@haruB
It seems everybody has the undecided single bias in EXO. >3<

@Achillcs Isn't Beautiful Liar so great. *0* I have been listening to the album pretty much nonstop ever since it came out.

@GhostPaladin No worries! I just stayed up for a little bit longer to watch go fighting, but I was out as well.

*Walks in screaming about G-Dragon*
*Walks in screaming about G-Dragon*
I'm willing to adopt or rehome any unwanted dragons, just send me a message!
@DeerLu

Hello! ovo Come join the rest of the NERDS as we talk about sweaty people singing and dancing

@LadyCowbell

*screams with you*

@RGXiumin

MORE PEOPLE
@DeerLu

Hello! ovo Come join the rest of the NERDS as we talk about sweaty people singing and dancing

@LadyCowbell

*screams with you*

@RGXiumin

MORE PEOPLE
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 462 463