Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Welcome fellow kpop NERDS
1 2 ... 303 304 305 306 307 ... 462 463
were they really? O.o wow I'll have to rewatch it now. haha
were they really? O.o wow I'll have to rewatch it now. haha
KvxzF3W.png ♦ adult ♦ he/him ♦ FR Time ♦ kpop fan ♦ pms / pings / friend requests ok ♦ lore

You did well today
@WolfsbaneAvis

I have made a very good decision and a very bad decision this summer...

Good decision: stanning Monsta X
Bad decision: trying to pick a bias...... I mean, I did pick one eventually, but... oh goodness they're all bias wreckers- Why is there so much struggle??

How've you been? ;-;
@WolfsbaneAvis

I have made a very good decision and a very bad decision this summer...

Good decision: stanning Monsta X
Bad decision: trying to pick a bias...... I mean, I did pick one eventually, but... oh goodness they're all bias wreckers- Why is there so much struggle??

How've you been? ;-;
A gentle soul who likes to help new players. Also called Mawk.

@MawkishMuse
I feel weird, considering I find it easy to stay with my bias.

Also @ all of the EXO fans, I'm not big on KoKoBop. Just putting it out there.
@MawkishMuse
I feel weird, considering I find it easy to stay with my bias.

Also @ all of the EXO fans, I'm not big on KoKoBop. Just putting it out there.
Jqlkxca.png
@SaaviBloodfang

I reaaaaally like about 2/3 of Ko Ko Bop, and then there's a 1/3 that bothers me. Some of their screenshots are super aesthetic though, and that makes me happy.
@SaaviBloodfang

I reaaaaally like about 2/3 of Ko Ko Bop, and then there's a 1/3 that bothers me. Some of their screenshots are super aesthetic though, and that makes me happy.

I like KoKoBop, I just like the other songs on the album more, Also I miss Lay
I like KoKoBop, I just like the other songs on the album more, Also I miss Lay
jt3PpxV.png
Oh there's a kpop thread sjjdkf hello~

I'm a BTS fan, but lately I've gotten into Monsta X, Day6, and SF9 as well.

.....I haven't been keeping up with EXO much but my biases are Kyungsoo and Luhan (..yeah)
Oh there's a kpop thread sjjdkf hello~

I'm a BTS fan, but lately I've gotten into Monsta X, Day6, and SF9 as well.

.....I haven't been keeping up with EXO much but my biases are Kyungsoo and Luhan (..yeah)
@Emryll

Welcome to the thread! ^-^ There are plenty of BTS, Monsta X, EXO, and Day6 fans, and I think some SF9 fans as well.

*sympathetically despairs over being a Luhan stan also* ;~;
@Emryll

Welcome to the thread! ^-^ There are plenty of BTS, Monsta X, EXO, and Day6 fans, and I think some SF9 fans as well.

*sympathetically despairs over being a Luhan stan also* ;~;

I really really loved Ko Ko Bop personally, I suppose you could say... it's a BOP.

... I'll leave now
I really really loved Ko Ko Bop personally, I suppose you could say... it's a BOP.

... I'll leave now
tumblr_o5605efB1r1rdx0h0o7_540.gif
@OhDaddy

*offers the highest of fives in agreement* It's definitely a bop, both literally and by name.
@OhDaddy

*offers the highest of fives in agreement* It's definitely a bop, both literally and by name.

Luhan's mvs are so aesthetic though so I've kept up with him ~~

I just went off to listen to it.....there was so much for screentime than usual for Xiumin/Ksoo that's nice to see, but my god kpop twitter is probably kicking such a high fuss for Jongin's dreads ;...;

.....The song itself is kind of beach-y? I dunno if I'm a fan I'll probably have to listen to it again.
Luhan's mvs are so aesthetic though so I've kept up with him ~~

I just went off to listen to it.....there was so much for screentime than usual for Xiumin/Ksoo that's nice to see, but my god kpop twitter is probably kicking such a high fuss for Jongin's dreads ;...;

.....The song itself is kind of beach-y? I dunno if I'm a fan I'll probably have to listen to it again.
1 2 ... 303 304 305 306 307 ... 462 463