Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Welcome fellow kpop NERDS
1 2 ... 180 181 182 183 184 ... 462 463
@SaaviBloodfang

Oh yes. Your bias group is Monsta X. Are you dead from the latest comeback or nah?

Ooo even better question: WHOS YOUR BIAS IN ALL THESE GROUPS??

^ also seconding ohdaddy pls stan nct they are wonderful you wont regret it
@SaaviBloodfang

Oh yes. Your bias group is Monsta X. Are you dead from the latest comeback or nah?

Ooo even better question: WHOS YOUR BIAS IN ALL THESE GROUPS??

^ also seconding ohdaddy pls stan nct they are wonderful you wont regret it
TMjBTkJ.png
OH MY GOD TEN IS GETTING HIS OWN STATION SONG YAAAAAAAAAAAS

MY BOY TEN IS BACK WOOOOT
OH MY GOD TEN IS GETTING HIS OWN STATION SONG YAAAAAAAAAAAS

MY BOY TEN IS BACK WOOOOT
tumblr_o5605efB1r1rdx0h0o7_540.gif
@DigitalDounut i knew about the tattoo but the piercing makes me Very happy im blessed
@DigitalDounut i knew about the tattoo but the piercing makes me Very happy im blessed
ePOliyb.pngspaaaace
mtHAEL4.pngspaaaace
tqGkHih.pngspaaaace
rUoKR6y.pngspaaaace
IrmwTXC.pngspaaaace
qKZAaLK.pngrOmZsMq.pngNHnRMJ2.png8KNFjaF.pngQJAOLGp.pngI1EqHDk.pngFRFriVl.pngliXoQQI.pngFRbWiYH.png
mz77kVn.png
Oh heeeey I've totally lost track of this thread, oops, sorry. Hope everyone is doing ok!
(was there any talk of girl groups while I was away)
(I wish I could set it up to ping me for girl groups)

I'm just popping in here because I've found my new song!! it is sweet and relaxing and adorable, and it's my darling Moon Hyuna's solo debut https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAALIM_5u1Q
Folks, between two boy groups, please give some love and some views to our lovely muse ;w; <3
Oh heeeey I've totally lost track of this thread, oops, sorry. Hope everyone is doing ok!
(was there any talk of girl groups while I was away)
(I wish I could set it up to ping me for girl groups)

I'm just popping in here because I've found my new song!! it is sweet and relaxing and adorable, and it's my darling Moon Hyuna's solo debut https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAALIM_5u1Q
Folks, between two boy groups, please give some love and some views to our lovely muse ;w; <3
@Lionturtle

Oh WOW! This song is amazing! Thanks so much for sharing it because I fear I would not have found it otherwise :P
@Lionturtle

Oh WOW! This song is amazing! Thanks so much for sharing it because I fear I would not have found it otherwise :P
TMjBTkJ.png
@DigitalDonut (cool name!)
I have no idea what Discord is XD

@KookieJunkie
Oh thank goodness! I'm always scared I'll run into someone who doesn't quite like the fact that we have different tastes in groups and they hate me ;_; I don't mind supporting them at all, but I just don't like their music :/ They have talent no doubt.

@BTS
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

@squishysoo
Hi x3

@BlockBBastarz
YES PLEASE TELL ME I WANT TO KNOW.

@OhDaddy
Yes please! Though I'm not really into Dream at the moment. Truth be told I hated Chewing Gum.

@aceSymmetrical
I AM. SO DEAD. I LITERALLY CHANGED MY NAME ON SEVERAL SITES TO TRY AND SPREAD THEM AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. On the bias thing...

gets up
walks away
comes back
sits in chair
swivels to face you
claps hands

"Are you SURE you're ready for this conversation?"

I'll do MONSTA X last because I could ramble incoherently about them for a while...

My first group I got into was EXO, and my original bias was D.O, mostly because his vocal talent and amazing skill with that straight resting face of his (I need to read the FR rules to see if I can curse...) However, my current bias is my boy Lay (honestly I would bias the whole China line had it be ot12 RIP me). Xiumin is my bias wrecker.

With GOT7, I don't know them well enough to say I have found a bias yet, though I really like their new song. But I won't be biasing Jackson, because Jackson is everybody's bias XD (probs be my bias wrecker though)

BTS is a group I like to call "full of bias wreckers." Literally I can't turn around without wanting to bias someone else than my top. But I'm a loyal stan to Rap Monster, through and through. The rest of the hyung line are my bias wreckers XD

claps hands again
MONSTA X... has all my love right now.

That was what pushed me into the trash bin. Someone on FelisFire (sorry FR I'm not loyal X) said that to me. Before that the only song I knew was Hero. I had discovered them when I watched a video of hard-to-do dances, and the group came up in the list with that choreo. I went CRAZY for that beat, something like dubstep/trance/electronica bass that made me want to dance. After what she said I decided to dive further, And that is what sucked me in.

I have watched NO.MERCY, most of Right Now, and I need to watch Deoskpatch and X-Ray. I cried when I watched NO. MERCY. It was heartbreaking to watch dreams be shattered, and it still is. But my boys are killing it, and I don't think another line up would have been as good. But I DO like #Gun's solo song Beep.

MY BIAS IS JOOHEON AND I AM A LOYAL STAN eyes Minhyuk's teaser photo where he is covered in glitter that almost made me bias switch. I nearly biased switched. But I can't. MY BOY. JOOHEON. NEEDS. LOVE. (I almost stanned I.M because of his deep voice, but Jooheon made those weird sounds in Hero and I fell in love.
@DigitalDonut (cool name!)
I have no idea what Discord is XD

@KookieJunkie
Oh thank goodness! I'm always scared I'll run into someone who doesn't quite like the fact that we have different tastes in groups and they hate me ;_; I don't mind supporting them at all, but I just don't like their music :/ They have talent no doubt.

@BTS
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

@squishysoo
Hi x3

@BlockBBastarz
YES PLEASE TELL ME I WANT TO KNOW.

@OhDaddy
Yes please! Though I'm not really into Dream at the moment. Truth be told I hated Chewing Gum.

@aceSymmetrical
I AM. SO DEAD. I LITERALLY CHANGED MY NAME ON SEVERAL SITES TO TRY AND SPREAD THEM AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. On the bias thing...

gets up
walks away
comes back
sits in chair
swivels to face you
claps hands

"Are you SURE you're ready for this conversation?"

I'll do MONSTA X last because I could ramble incoherently about them for a while...

My first group I got into was EXO, and my original bias was D.O, mostly because his vocal talent and amazing skill with that straight resting face of his (I need to read the FR rules to see if I can curse...) However, my current bias is my boy Lay (honestly I would bias the whole China line had it be ot12 RIP me). Xiumin is my bias wrecker.

With GOT7, I don't know them well enough to say I have found a bias yet, though I really like their new song. But I won't be biasing Jackson, because Jackson is everybody's bias XD (probs be my bias wrecker though)

BTS is a group I like to call "full of bias wreckers." Literally I can't turn around without wanting to bias someone else than my top. But I'm a loyal stan to Rap Monster, through and through. The rest of the hyung line are my bias wreckers XD

claps hands again
MONSTA X... has all my love right now.

That was what pushed me into the trash bin. Someone on FelisFire (sorry FR I'm not loyal X) said that to me. Before that the only song I knew was Hero. I had discovered them when I watched a video of hard-to-do dances, and the group came up in the list with that choreo. I went CRAZY for that beat, something like dubstep/trance/electronica bass that made me want to dance. After what she said I decided to dive further, And that is what sucked me in.

I have watched NO.MERCY, most of Right Now, and I need to watch Deoskpatch and X-Ray. I cried when I watched NO. MERCY. It was heartbreaking to watch dreams be shattered, and it still is. But my boys are killing it, and I don't think another line up would have been as good. But I DO like #Gun's solo song Beep.

MY BIAS IS JOOHEON AND I AM A LOYAL STAN eyes Minhyuk's teaser photo where he is covered in glitter that almost made me bias switch. I nearly biased switched. But I can't. MY BOY. JOOHEON. NEEDS. LOVE. (I almost stanned I.M because of his deep voice, but Jooheon made those weird sounds in Hero and I fell in love.
Jqlkxca.png
@SaaviBloodfang

Chewing Gum was catchy but honestly My First And Last is much better. Like, much MUCH better lol

How much do you know about them currently? Like do you know their names and faces?
@SaaviBloodfang

Chewing Gum was catchy but honestly My First And Last is much better. Like, much MUCH better lol

How much do you know about them currently? Like do you know their names and faces?
@OhDaddy (lol this username is catchy XD )

I haven't actually listened to it yet! I'll try to remember through my MONSTA X haze XD

Uh... okay, here we go:

Mark (16?)
Ten
Johnny
Taeyong

That's all I can remember off the top of my head.

Song wise 127 is fxxcking killing it XD (I LOVE their mini albums so far)
@OhDaddy (lol this username is catchy XD )

I haven't actually listened to it yet! I'll try to remember through my MONSTA X haze XD

Uh... okay, here we go:

Mark (16?)
Ten
Johnny
Taeyong

That's all I can remember off the top of my head.

Song wise 127 is fxxcking killing it XD (I LOVE their mini albums so far)
Jqlkxca.png
@SaaviBloodfang (haha ty)

Alright so from oldest to youngest:

Taeil (Korean, 22)
Johnny (Korean/American, 22)
Taeyong (Korean, 21) (My Bias)
Yuta (Japanese, 21)
Doyoung (Korean, 21)
Ten (Thai, 21)
Jaehyun (Korean, 20)
Winwin (Chinese, 19)
Mark (Canadian/Korean, 17)
Renjun (Chinese, 17)
Jeno (Korean, 16)
Haechan (Korean, 16)
Jaemin (Korean, 16)
Chenle (Chinese 15
Jisung (Korean, 15)

If you want to know who someone is in an MV I can totally tell you
@SaaviBloodfang (haha ty)

Alright so from oldest to youngest:

Taeil (Korean, 22)
Johnny (Korean/American, 22)
Taeyong (Korean, 21) (My Bias)
Yuta (Japanese, 21)
Doyoung (Korean, 21)
Ten (Thai, 21)
Jaehyun (Korean, 20)
Winwin (Chinese, 19)
Mark (Canadian/Korean, 17)
Renjun (Chinese, 17)
Jeno (Korean, 16)
Haechan (Korean, 16)
Jaemin (Korean, 16)
Chenle (Chinese 15
Jisung (Korean, 15)

If you want to know who someone is in an MV I can totally tell you
@SaaviBloodfang

Eyy my bias in Exo is Lay too! It used to be LuHan though... that was an interesting time.

Oh god--BTS. I literally went through two biases before I picked one, and I even went through a period of "I don't have a bias bc they're ALL my biases". So yes, bias wreckers they are all.

---

Okay so the song that got me into them was Hero, too. I've been meaning to watch NO.MERCY for some time now but I haven't gotten around to it? I really want to, though.

And tHEN THERE IS THE MATTER OF: Biases in Monsta X.

Your bias is Jooheon? A friend if mine used to bias him, until they got wrecked by the I.M and Minhyuk. It seems you two have similar tastes.

Ahaha. But me? I biased Hyungwon, left him for I.M and Wonho, and then left both of them for Kihyun, until this latest comeback, which has me throwing my hands in the air in despair because, DANGIT, JOOHEON IS A REALLY GOOD RAPPER--which I knew already that's not my point--AND ALSO VERY CUTE AND ODDLY CHARISMATIC.

I have issues.
@SaaviBloodfang

Eyy my bias in Exo is Lay too! It used to be LuHan though... that was an interesting time.

Oh god--BTS. I literally went through two biases before I picked one, and I even went through a period of "I don't have a bias bc they're ALL my biases". So yes, bias wreckers they are all.

---

Okay so the song that got me into them was Hero, too. I've been meaning to watch NO.MERCY for some time now but I haven't gotten around to it? I really want to, though.

And tHEN THERE IS THE MATTER OF: Biases in Monsta X.

Your bias is Jooheon? A friend if mine used to bias him, until they got wrecked by the I.M and Minhyuk. It seems you two have similar tastes.

Ahaha. But me? I biased Hyungwon, left him for I.M and Wonho, and then left both of them for Kihyun, until this latest comeback, which has me throwing my hands in the air in despair because, DANGIT, JOOHEON IS A REALLY GOOD RAPPER--which I knew already that's not my point--AND ALSO VERY CUTE AND ODDLY CHARISMATIC.

I have issues.
TMjBTkJ.png
1 2 ... 180 181 182 183 184 ... 462 463