Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Introduce A Song To The User Below
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@xcyz
Not really my type of music

Here's a song I personally like (it's quite long so sorry in advance): The Scrap Boy

If you want something way shorter but has less of a happy ending then there's this song: Mademoiselle Noir
@xcyz
Not really my type of music

Here's a song I personally like (it's quite long so sorry in advance): The Scrap Boy

If you want something way shorter but has less of a happy ending then there's this song: Mademoiselle Noir
Amidst the mists and fiercest frosts
With barest wrists, and stoutest boasts
He thrusts his fists against the posts
And still insists he sees the ghosts
@mistythecutekid
Wow it was the 1st time in my life I listened the steampunk music. Didnt know such music exists. The clip is adorable

I dont know how to put links, so I just write names
The black keys - howlin' for you (garage rock)
And Imagine dragons - love (indie rock) are cool songs among their genres
@mistythecutekid
Wow it was the 1st time in my life I listened the steampunk music. Didnt know such music exists. The clip is adorable

I dont know how to put links, so I just write names
The black keys - howlin' for you (garage rock)
And Imagine dragons - love (indie rock) are cool songs among their genres
@afye i like the second one (imagine dragons is cool) but howlin’ for you isn’t my thing

weak days by elder brother
@afye i like the second one (imagine dragons is cool) but howlin’ for you isn’t my thing

weak days by elder brother
please ping if you respond/quote except in my own threads

looking to buy skycat, golden idol, cog frog, pm if you're selling
@Eternally If that song would run instead of bland radio music, I'd love that, but it's a bit too slow for me for regular listening. Some interesting bits in the lyrics.

Cranking up the speed a notch and toning down the lyrical depth, the next person gets Gazoline by H-Blockx
@Eternally If that song would run instead of bland radio music, I'd love that, but it's a bit too slow for me for regular listening. Some interesting bits in the lyrics.

Cranking up the speed a notch and toning down the lyrical depth, the next person gets Gazoline by H-Blockx
@Nerumar

It's actually a bit catchy around the chorus, but I was never much of a fan of metal or rock and roll genres at all, so it's probably not something I'd add to my playlist--

Next up: "No Children" - Mountain Goats
Minor debatable topic + mild cursing???
@Nerumar

It's actually a bit catchy around the chorus, but I was never much of a fan of metal or rock and roll genres at all, so it's probably not something I'd add to my playlist--

Next up: "No Children" - Mountain Goats
Minor debatable topic + mild cursing???
@Encregen

ooh, an interesting song. it's not something i'd add to my playlist, but it's definitely an interesting listen haha.

i know the song i've picked is pretty popular despite its age, but the song above reminds me of it so i'll go ahead and list it!

american pie - don mclean
@Encregen

ooh, an interesting song. it's not something i'd add to my playlist, but it's definitely an interesting listen haha.

i know the song i've picked is pretty popular despite its age, but the song above reminds me of it so i'll go ahead and list it!

american pie - don mclean
@Akarui

A very nostalgic song! I definitely recognize the chorus but probably from a different singer and a separate version. Something about the lyrics, I don’t know, reminds me of the era of Grease and 50s 60s America.

I mean, not really a song I’d just randomly listen to for fun? But it’s still a good song.

Tu ne Karalius (you’re no king)
@Akarui

A very nostalgic song! I definitely recognize the chorus but probably from a different singer and a separate version. Something about the lyrics, I don’t know, reminds me of the era of Grease and 50s 60s America.

I mean, not really a song I’d just randomly listen to for fun? But it’s still a good song.

Tu ne Karalius (you’re no king)
Waiting 24/7 for death's sweet release (of their next hot mixtape of course)
@zenikay Ooh definitely something outside of my wheelhouse! I'm not much for rap and I haven't listened to much (lithuanian?) music, but something about this is super catchy. It reminds me of late night TV shows in the early 90s for some reason.

Probably wouldn't add it to my playlist, but I could definitely jam to it every once in awhile :P

Next up: "When I Was Done Dying" - Dan Deacon

(This song feels like a fever dream, but its also weirdly touching: forewarning).
@zenikay Ooh definitely something outside of my wheelhouse! I'm not much for rap and I haven't listened to much (lithuanian?) music, but something about this is super catchy. It reminds me of late night TV shows in the early 90s for some reason.

Probably wouldn't add it to my playlist, but I could definitely jam to it every once in awhile :P

Next up: "When I Was Done Dying" - Dan Deacon

(This song feels like a fever dream, but its also weirdly touching: forewarning).
Mith Protection Squad
goldenplains-poodle-mith.png marshland-poodle.png
@Lagpie

That's actually pretty cool. It's not exactly my genre, but I can appreciate it.

I have two for you: Half Love by Red Hearse and Coincidental by Betcha.

Warning: Both are rather sad.
@Lagpie

That's actually pretty cool. It's not exactly my genre, but I can appreciate it.

I have two for you: Half Love by Red Hearse and Coincidental by Betcha.

Warning: Both are rather sad.
Nothing much to say here.

slCEFYq.png
sZShZzW.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18